DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Cool walkthrough. I just ran it through and finished with CAS saying everything has been completed. But I noticed, that in the gallery there are still a bunch of scenes missing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of them seem to be some inconsequential scenes in the hospital.
All but two of those are hospital locker room spy scenes. They can be a little tricky because several of them are dependent on various triggers.

Day 2:
Spy Lockers 1 - Just spy on the hospital lockers during Day, you don't need to set anything up

Day 3:
Spy Lockers 1 - Make sure to sabotage Sophie's rounds and Crystal's report on Day 2 , then on Day 3, spy on the locker room in the morning
Spy Lockers 4 - Cause an explosive speech, don't interfere with either Sophie or Crystal's stuff on Day 2, then spy on the locker room in the morning

Day 4:
Spy Lockers 1 - Spy on the locker in the morning
Spy Lockers 2 - Spy on the locker in the morning, expose Crystal and Travis cheating to Rosario
Spy Lockers 3 - Spy on the locker in the afternoon
Spy Lockers 4 - Spy on the locker in the afternoon, expose Crystal and Travis cheating to Rosario
Massage Sophie - Give Sophie a massage during day, for her to be willing to accept, you need to visited the dance class and guessed the correct owner of the panties. You also need to have level 3 massage from Zarina
Ayumi Hard drive - Get the harddrive from raiding the office building by yourself on Day 3 Night, then visit Ayumi on Day 4 (I think Morning, possibly Day)

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
sorry but a little stuck/confused.

In the walkthrough on page 68, line 107, it says " 107. I know a way you can enter the party (The Real One) " except that option doesn't appear when talking to jessie, any ideas on what i've missed? (it does say to full reset on line 47 page 67 which i did and followed all the steps)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
sorry but a little stuck/confused.

In the walkthrough on page 68, line 107, it says " 107. I know a way you can enter the party (The Real One) " except that option doesn't appear when talking to jessie, any ideas on what i've missed? (it does say to full reset on line 47 page 67 which i did and followed all the steps)
You need to find out about a guy without a date due to his girlfriend dumping him...

Meaning you need a "Michael tells you about his Fat friend who just got dumped and have an extra invitation" memory which you can get during Day 5 debate if you take Lee's place... but I think that comes much, much later. I don't think you should be able to do it at that point.

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
You need to find out about a guy without a date due to his girlfriend dumping him...

Meaning you need a "Michael tells you about his Fat friend who just got dumped and have an extra invitation" memory which you can get during Day 5 debate if you take Lee's place... but I think that comes much, much later. I don't think you should be able to do it at that point.
Yup, worked through the WT and once u hit page 79 = line 137, then you can tell jessie how to get into the real party....kinda annoying but whatever xD

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
Can someone help with my save? , i cant seem to trigger the "Search her office " part on the INTERN KICK-OUT Walkthrough
I dont wanna go through the step by step again :S

INTERN KICK OUT
1. GO TO TIMELINE → 'EXPLOSIVE SPEECH 2'
2. CAS → Reset to.. → Reset to day 2.
3. MAP → Hospital
4. Go to the stuff room.
5. Map → Apartment
6. Masturbate.
7. Wait.
8. Sleep.
9. Beg for more time to convince Mia.
10. Take it like a man.
*** DAY 3 ***
11. MAP → Hospital
12. Talk to... Rosario.
13. Show her the picture of Crystal and Travis.
Day 2 (Day): You show the photo to Rosario and she freaks out. (Day 3 Morning)
Rosario (Day 3, Morning): Rosario's wrath explodes when you show her the picture of
Crystal sucking Travis' cock.
Day 2 (Day): Rosario tries to punch Crystal but your mom interrupts them. She forgets her
lab coat when she leaves. (Day 3 Day)
Day 3 (Morning): You see one of the doctors with a blank ID badgee in the cafeteria. You
can steal it to access the upper floors. (Day)
14. CAS → Reset to.. → Reset to day 3.
15. MAP → Hospital
16. Talk to... Rosario.
17. Show her the picture of Crystal and Travis.
18. Follow her.
Day 2 (Day): You snatch one of the blank ID badges from someone observing the fight
and use it with the lab coat to infiltrate the upper levels of the hospital. (Day 3 Day)
Mom (Day 3, Day): Your mom reprimands Rosario and Crystal. She punishes Rosario by
making her eat Crystal's pussy until she cums.
Rosario (Day 3, Morning): She is punished by your mom for trying to punch Crystal.
(Day)
Crystal (Day 3, Day): Crystal cums in Rosario's mouth as a punishment for Rosario.
Crystal (Day 3, Day): Crystal pees on Rosario's face.
Mom (Day 3, Day): Your mom leaves her office open because of the stench of Crystal's
pee. (Afternoon)
19. Search her office.
Mom (Day 3, Afternoon): You search your mom's office and find blackmail messages and
lottery tickets.
20. MAP → Apartment
21. Masturbate.
22. Sleep.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Can someone help with my save? , i cant seem to trigger the "Search her office " part on the INTERN KICK-OUT Walkthrough
I dont wanna go through the step by step again :S

<snip walkthrough and save file>
It looks like you need to ask Dana about the blank doctor ID badges in a timeline where she's wounded. I think that's on Day 3.

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
yea but i think that timeline was at Explosive Speech 1 and i deleted it.. i tried at dana wounded timeline, no dice :(

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
yea but i think that timeline was at Explosive Speech 1 and i deleted it.. i tried at dana wounded timeline, no dice :(
Just go from Day 1 then.
Don't save Dana and don't get the truck moved - Dana gets injured. Nothing else on Day 1 is important right now.
Visit Dana in the hospital on Day 2 morning. Nothing else on Day 2 is important right now.
Visit Dana again in the hospital on Day 3 Day*. Jon should then ask about the blank ID badge, which unlocks the memory "The doctor is from an exchange program with another hospital." This is under Day 3 memories, the second line after the third plus.

After getting that memory, you can resume from the Explosive Speech 2 timeline and show Rosario the photo again.

I tried this using your save file, and it worked for me.

*edit: I initially wrote morning. Dana isn't in her room in the morning, just advance a time slot to day and she returns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haxaur

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
How can i unlock "Offer Massage" option for mom to "Influence her to punish Travis" at the science and arts fair for the NIGHTCLUB Walkthrough??

OneKingMan123

Jan 14, 2018
Does anyone know why when I reach Ayumi day 4 for the anti-lust formula, it triggers that she says she has created the drug and used it and whatnot, then when the MC reply with great, it then suddenly change to some other dialogue and even though the memories of me having given the intel from both Lisa and Benson is there, nothing else happens and I can't progress on.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
How can i unlock "Offer Massage" option for mom to "Influence her to punish Travis" at the science and arts fair for the NIGHTCLUB Walkthrough??
Make a deal with Crystal to kick out Rosario and then kick out Rosario of the internship. After that talk to her on the first aid point

[EDIT] I just checked your savefile. Seems like you change the persuasion of the MC by console. Some of the memories the MC unlocks are because he fails to do certain actions at the time so he comes up with a new idea and advance the plot. altering the skills levels before you can actually get that level could lead you to a dead end

and that's why you didn't unlock this memory
1623776262837.png

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: p22 and Haxaur

Haxaur

Apr 11, 2019
thx fixed it, changed the persuasion back 1 slot and went back to the first mom massage scene :)

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know why when I reach Ayumi day 4 for the anti-lust formula, it triggers that she says she has created the drug and used it and whatnot, then when the MC reply with great, it then suddenly change to some other dialogue and even though the memories of me having given the intel from both Lisa and Benson is there, nothing else happens and I can't progress on.
Did you do the yoga class on day 2 and try to concentrate?

Cheers!

OneKingMan123

Jan 14, 2018
Did you do the yoga class on day 2 and try to concentrate?

Cheers!
Yeah, I did. In fact, the story acknowledge it as well, and that's how I got the chance to get the intel objective. I followed the walkthrough step by step and once I reach Ayumi and hers though, as I wrote previously, the dialogue where she said she made the anti-lust drug triggered, but once the MC replies with great, it suddenly blanks out and then the dialogue where she didn't do anything triggers. I just have no idea why.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, I did. In fact, the story acknowledge it as well, and that's how I got the chance to get the intel objective. I followed the walkthrough step by step and once I reach Ayumi and hers though, as I wrote previously, the dialogue where she said she made the anti-lust drug triggered, but once the MC replies with great, it suddenly blanks out and then the dialogue where she didn't do anything triggers. I just have no idea why.
So,
You should have this memory on DAY 2:
You aren't able to concentrate hard enough to finish the yoga course.

And you shouldn't have this memory on DAY 2:
You use the concentration drug variant and join the yoga class.

with that you should activate the dialog to unlock this Ayumi memory:
Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration.

And that's all there is.
Cheers!

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes