OneKingMan123

Jan 14, 2018
So,
You should have this memory on DAY 2:
You aren't able to concentrate hard enough to finish the yoga course.

And you shouldn't have this memory on DAY 2:
You use the concentration drug variant and join the yoga class.

with that you should activate the dialog to unlock this Ayumi memory:
Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration.

And that's all there is.
Cheers!
I knew I was missing something. But even though I have already gone through the concentrate one and it says "will remember the memory", the memory doesn't trigger at all, so I still have no idea what to do.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I knew I was missing something. But even though I have already gone through the concentrate one and it says "will remember the memory", the memory doesn't trigger at all, so I still have no idea what to do.
can you attach the savefile?

Cheers!

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
If you're reading this I want you to know that without a hint of doubt, hesitance, or remorse I would condemn your soul to the special hell for an in-game walkthrough mod.

The special one. The one reserved for molesters and people who talk in movie theaters.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Here is the save file.
Alright, from your savefile:
1 Reset to Day 2
DAY 2
2. Got to Storage Unit
3. Pickpocket Alice
4. Go to the Police department
5. Distract Cooper and steal a dose
6. Wait.
7. Go to the Police department
8. Go to the Apartment.
9. Sleep
DAY 3
10. offer another girl to Claire.
11. Go to University
12. Search for Ayumi
13. I'm looking for a hacker
14. Ask your questions
15. Knock on the door (Ayumi's lair)
16. Give Lisa's Intel to Ayumi
17. Give Benson Intel to Ayumi
18. Tell her that she should focus on the anti-lust combination
19. Do whatever and go to Sleep.
DAY 4
20. Wait.
21. Go to Ayumi's lair

This will unlock this memory:
Ayumi tells you what chemicals to add to make a variation of 'GrogXD' that will increase your concentration.

Cheers!

Reactions: Regardie

Ash_Nazg

Sep 3, 2020
Hey,
I'm stuck at the point were I should practice the cervical massage on Benson.

I told her about the office at Day 3 and CAS mentionted I should visit Benson on Day 4 at the Police Station - but the whole day when I visit the police station there only appears the message "You have nothing new to report here.".
(If I click on "Show Girls and Events" the Police Station is framed yellow and Benson is there)

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hey,

I told her about the office at Day 3 and CAS mentionted I should visit Benson on Day 4 at the Police Station - but the whole day when I visit the police station there only appears the message "You have nothing new to report here.".
(If I click on "Show Girls and Events" the Police Station is framed yellow and Benson is there)
you got to be on a timeline where dana was hit by the car and janice was arrested (and you helped nail them)

Ash_Nazg

Sep 3, 2020
you got to be on a timeline where dana was hit by the car and janice was arrested (and you helped nail them)
Tried it - I repeated the steps in the WT that lead to this point but Benson still won't appear on Day 4 :/

(I also tried it on all my timelines to be sure, but Benson or Cooper never seem to appear at Day 4 at the police Station)

Delpus

Jul 1, 2017
hey guys, i need help. I followed the walkthrough TLH_WT_39_00, and then i started follow TLH_WT_44_00. But now i can't advance. The guide say:
"*** DAY 5 ***
22. Go out.
23. → Hospital
24. CREATE A TIMELINE 'EXPLOSIVE SPEECH 4' (delete 'EXPLOSIVE SPEECH 3)
25. Search for Cynthia
26. Ask about the scientist Dennis Miller."
There is no Dennis Miller option to choose. So does anyone have a save from that point i can get or know how to fix it.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
hey guys, i need help. I followed the walkthrough TLH_WT_39_00, and then i started follow TLH_WT_44_00. But now i can't advance. The guide say:
"*** DAY 5 ***
22. Go out.
23. → Hospital
24. CREATE A TIMELINE 'EXPLOSIVE SPEECH 4' (delete 'EXPLOSIVE SPEECH 3)
25. Search for Cynthia
26. Ask about the scientist Dennis Miller."
There is no Dennis Miller option to choose. So does anyone have a save from that point i can get or know how to fix it.
It might help if you provide a save so we can see what you've done.
Hey,

Somehow you're missing the memory of Ayumi telling you about the secret office, so you need to unlock that (again).
From your quicksave point, reset to Day 3, visit Ayumi then ask her for help about breaking into the offices. You can still tell Benson about the office on this Day 3, then proceed to Day 4. Skip the morning, then visit Ayumi, that should unlock the memory. Then reset to the start of Day 4 again and it should work.

Unrelated to that issue: you should probably also work on the leveling pickpocket with Georgia. I think that was changed this update, or maybe the previous one, so you currently don't have the ability to steal the ID from Alice on Day 2 Morning, even though you've managed to do it previously.

Ash_Nazg

Sep 3, 2020
Somehow you're missing the memory of Ayumi telling you about the secret office, so you need to unlock that (again).
From your quicksave point, reset to Day 3, visit Ayumi then ask her for help about breaking into the offices. You can still tell Benson about the office on this Day 3, then proceed to Day 4. Skip the morning, then visit Ayumi, that should unlock the memory. Then reset to the start of Day 4 again and it should work.
Thank you, that worked :)

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Okay, so the thing is in your save Jon doesn't actually know anything about the scientist that would give him a reason to ask Cynthia about Dennis Miller. Think about who else you knows about the scientist.
Also, if you ask CAS about advancing Cynthia's story, she'll give you 2 or 3 hints that will get you pointed in a direction.

Specifically: You need to get Ayumi to tell you more about him. Help Georgia steal the harddrive during the shareholder presentation, and when you give it to Ayumi, tell her to repay you by getting information about the Rosa Familia. Visit her on Day 6 morning to get the memory, then (after the mandatory failure of attacking the safehouse during Day 6 Day) reset to Day 5 and you should be able to ask Cynthia about the scientist.

Delpus

Jul 1, 2017
Okay, so the thing is in your save Jon doesn't actually know anything about the scientist that would give him a reason to ask Cynthia about Dennis Miller. Think about who else you knows about the scientist.
Also, if you ask CAS about advancing Cynthia's story, she'll give you 2 or 3 hints that will get you pointed in a direction.

Specifically: You need to get Ayumi to tell you more about him. Help Georgia steal the harddrive during the shareholder presentation, and when you give it to Ayumi, tell her to repay you by getting information about the Rosa Familia. Visit her on Day 6 morning to get the memory, then (after the mandatory failure of attacking the safehouse during Day 6 Day) reset to Day 5 and you should be able to ask Cynthia about the scientist.
Thank u, now I can continue.

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
I have a problem with WT with the chapter OFFICES + RIOT GIRL, I did an office search for both girls and on day 4 according to WT I should be able to talk to Benson at the police and have the option to touch her ass, but when I try to go to the police I get the info that I have nothing to report and she returns me to the map.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I have a problem with WT with the chapter OFFICES + RIOT GIRL, I did an office search for both girls and on day 4 according to WT I should be able to talk to Benson at the police and have the option to touch her ass, but when I try to go to the police I get the info that I have nothing to report and she returns me to the map.
Someone on the previous page had a similar issue. You're probably missing some other memories. Not sure which ones without the save file.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I've recently started playing this game again.

The first time, I've played it when only 1-2 days were are available and completed what was available, and the next time when days 1-3 were in-game (but never completed), by continuing the previous save.

Now I'm playing from the beginning, and I must say that this game takes a loooot of time to play. We are talking about the RPG level of time needed. This is not a VN, but a mind puzzle game that takes time to untangle.

I have not used walkthroughs, only a hint system. And my biggest issue is that sometimes hints are too cryptic (or in rare cases not possible to use to progress, until something else is done) that I just play other content that can be unlocked (that is not covered by hints since the current main unresolved hint is preventing hints for that other content that is also doable at the time to show).

And I'm talking here about the main hint from CAS, for what to focus on.

Days/girls hints are good for focused content, but sometimes you do not know if you can actually do anything with those hints (if progress is locked by other unsoled content).

Reactions: Dimka2010

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Did you ask Ayumi for information about the offices?

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've recently started playing this game again.

The first time, I've played it when only 1-2 days were are available and completed what was available, and the next time when days 1-3 were in-game (but never completed), by continuing the previous save.

Now I'm playing from the beginning, and I must say that this game takes a loooot of time to play. We are talking about the RPG level of time needed. This is not a VN, but a mind puzzle game that takes time to untangle.

I have not used walkthroughs, only a hint system. And my biggest issue is that sometimes hints are too cryptic (or in rare cases not possible to use to progress, until something else is done) that I just play other content that can be unlocked (that is not covered by hints since the current main unresolved hint is preventing hints for that other content that is also doable at the time to show).

And I'm talking here about the main hint from CAS, for what to focus on.

Days/girls hints are good for focused content, but sometimes you do not know if you can actually do anything with those hints (if progress is locked by other unsoled content).
Thanks! I asked for the removal of the VN tag of the thread but it's still there. I hate VNs that you just have to click the button to advance so my aim is for a sandbox with a story.

The hint system is constantly evolving for player feedback. It's hard for me to test because I know exactly what to do. :sneaky:

You have the hint of the day that takes the input from a defined order of things and you have specific hints for a girl or day, that depends on what you unlocked.

Both have drawbacks so any idea to further improve this is appreciated.

Cheers!

Reactions: p22

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
########## New Public Version 0.45.30 ###########

This is my babbling when it got released:

Hey!

So I have to go to surgery this month (For those keeping count, it's the second one in the last 8 months). Everything is fine now, and I hope it stays fine this time. I have to spend several days at the hospital away from my rendering machine and even when I finally got home I couldn’t spend too much time sitting in front of my computer.

Long story short I have very little time to make this release. I don't like to skip a release so what I did is take all changes that I have stored (and planned to slowly put them into the game) and several unfinished renders from previous releases, finish some of them and pack them tightly in a nice Release

That means this release is everywhere! And the change-log is going to be huge.
Three new FUN POINTS (Layla, The Terminator, Trish & Jax). This comes with a point on Brain Tolerance, a new TimeLine SLOT, and the power to see the Girls status.
New Skill point for Pickpocket (It's on DAY 1 before you go to DAY 3) that comes with an event and a new outfit for Georgia.
New screen for Supporting Characters that comes with their own outfits to unlock (have a good hunt!)
New screen for 100% game completion.
Three new Club IDs. One new Achievement.
Redone the Maid outfit from Lisa
Redone de Work outfit for Mia and Georgia.
Redone animations for Mia (Day 1 My House) and Crystal (Day 4 Hospital)
Redone the Girls' screen.

Like I said, everywhere!
[UPDATE]
Seems like some issues appear when I compile this version with the new renpy SDK.

So here is a new compilation version 0.45.31

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change Log 0.45.31:
  • Fixed new compilation errors

Change Log 0.45.30:
  • Public version

Change Log 0.45.20:
  • Fixed several grammar and continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)

Change Log 0.45.10:
  • Fixed Alice handjob on Gallery Day 4
  • Fixed Outfits count
  • Fixed several grammar and continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)

Change Log 0.45.00:
  • New Pickpocket skill point
  • New Event and outfit for Georgia
  • Three new FUN points (Layla, The Terminator, Trish & Jax)
  • One New Achievement
  • Three new Club IDs to collect.
  • A new screen for Supporting Characters
  • A new screen for 100% game completion
  • One new Brain Tolerance point with a Free Timeline Slot, and a new Power.
  • Redone the Maid outfit from Lisa
  • Redone de Work outfit for Mia and Georgia.
  • Redone animations for Mia (Day 1 My House) and Crystal (Day 4 Hospital)
  • Redone the Girls' screen.
  • New Memories for Cooper, Georgia, Day 5
  • Complete Gallery for Day 4
  • Fixed Several continuity bugs (Thanks to Dimka2010)
  • Grammar corrections. (Thanks to DorcasAurelia)

Cheers!

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes