HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
I was following the walkthrough but when it says I know a way into the party (the real one) mine still says lie. Did I accidentally skip something if so what do I need to go back to?

Jan 28, 2019
Here is the walkthrough for version 44.
Enjoy!
I don't know if I missed something or if there was a change that makes this walkthrough slightly out of date, but...
Page 27, item #138
"pickpocket her"
Well....
The walkthrough seems to suggest this action should pass. I didn't. It requires a skill level 3, and current is level 2, so I need to deviate from the walkthrough and find Georgia to level up my skill.

Not a huge deal, but with how complicated the game is, I feel iffy going "off script" as it were.

edit: so, about that "not a huge deal?"
The walkthrough doesn't explain how to level up pickpocket until page 92.
Which is like... day 5. I'm still on day two.
This is a big detour and could get messy.

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
I don't know if I missed something or if there was a change that makes this walkthrough slightly out of date, but...
Page 27, item #138
"pickpocket her"
Well....
The walkthrough seems to suggest this action should pass. I didn't. It requires a skill level 3, and current is level 2, so I need to deviate from the walkthrough and find Georgia to level up my skill.

Not a huge deal, but with how complicated the game is, I feel iffy going "off script" as it were.

edit: so, about that "not a huge deal?"
The walkthrough doesn't explain how to level up pickpocket until page 92.
Which is like... day 5. I'm still on day two.
This is a big detour and could get messy.
You just gotta talk to georgia at the shopping mall. Should work on super early in the game. You dont gotta make any detour

Reactions: humanstickobserver
Jan 28, 2019
OK, now I'm on a much bigger issue.

page 68, line 107
It wants me to pick Jessie's card, and tell her I know the way into the party (the real one).

I don't get that dialog option.

Staying on top of the walkthrough so I don't lose track of timelines seems to be a big deal, and in this case, it wants me to make a new timeline after this, so i seems this choice may be important to this timeline.

As much as I love freedom and choice, this game leaves things so free that I'm afraid to deviate from the linear walkthrough, because I expect if i get totally lost, I'll never find my way back.

My plan, for anyone who encountered a similar issue, is this: continue following the walkthrough, while ignoring this problem, while leaving myself a note to go back to page 66, line 43, and to do all that over, once I have "real party" information unlocked.

And saves, just incase, before I veer off in this direction.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
OK, now I'm on a much bigger issue.

page 68, line 107
It wants me to pick Jessie's card, and tell her I know the way into the party (the real one).

I don't get that dialog option.

Staying on top of the walkthrough so I don't lose track of timelines seems to be a big deal, and in this case, it wants me to make a new timeline after this, so i seems this choice may be important to this timeline.

As much as I love freedom and choice, this game leaves things so free that I'm afraid to deviate from the linear walkthrough, because I expect if i get totally lost, I'll never find my way back.

My plan, for anyone who encountered a similar issue, is this: continue following the walkthrough, while ignoring this problem, while leaving myself a note to go back to page 66, line 43, and to do all that over, once I have "real party" information unlocked.

And saves, just incase, before I veer off in this direction.
do you already know that michael has a friend without a date? I think trish finds that out when you send her the real way in the party

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Yes, but the gallery is still a work in progress. For example, day 5 is not covered and some scenes from previous days are missing too.

Also, when the game was like up to 2 days long you could indeed get quickly to some scenes, but now with 6 days it can actually take a lot of work to get to some scenes, plus you can easily forget how to get a specific scene.

As I pointed out, I have 30+ pages of saves from v44, when playing from the beginning and mostly saving before something interesting happens.
Sure some of those saves are not needed due to the gallery, but it does not cover everything.

EDIT:
To add to this, it may not be a bad idea to explore how in renpy to show more than 6 save slots on the page. I know some renpy games are set up to show more.
So I played with an idea about this during the weekend.

Scenario:
So you load an old save and everything scrambled because some things changed on new versions. A full reset will fix everything but you want to continue the scene that you made the save.

My solution:
You can choose to continue with the scene but you won't be able to advance in the game. You entered a SENTIMENTAL MODE where some of the core features will be disabled (you won't be able to unlock memories, outfits, raise skills, raises brain tolerance, fun points, etc) And when you do a Full reset you are going back to the NORMAL MODE

I need to polish this idea a little but it's totally doable.

Cheers!

Reactions: Regardie and p22

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
do you already know that michael has a friend without a date? I think trish finds that out when you send her the real way in the party
In the walkthrough the michael with a friend without a date is insanely far from where you need to use the real way thing. How do you unlock the actual party.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
In the walkthrough the michael with a friend without a date is insanely far from where you need to use the real way thing. How do you unlock the actual party.
hey,
Raid the offices SOLO and take the hard drive to Ayumi. She will give you an important information about the party and that would be the motivation for the MC to actually try to get in. Then you can talk to Michael and Jax

Cheers!

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Okay i have a big problem, i've unlocked tons of stuff on day 1-2 but i can't move forward i am stuck i can't any girl to deal with that cop who shows up on morning on day 3.. I can't deduce the biker victim achievement.. i send u pics of what i've done.. so far.. 1626175807121.png And after this.. 1626175836312.png so day 1 almost 100% completed on what u can do from 1-2..

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
1 part of day 2 1626175884313.png now 2 part of day 2. 1626175931253.png And finaly last part of day 2. 1626175958118.png So there it is.. idk what i am supposed to do is it a bug or did i fck up something or just me being blind/stupid?:S

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
1626176051528.png And now day 2.. 1626176072312.png and lastly Mia and Mom on 1 day have 1 ??? its the last one on both and btw.. 1626176168675.png and thats all for now atleast if u need more info feel free to ask but please help!

p22

Jun 21, 2017
What does in-game hint tell you to try next?

Also, check individual hints and see if there is anything there that can be progressed.

I think it is one of the more trickier puzzles in the game. I think CAS will hint you to try to persuade various girls to hook up with your parole officer.
So you need to go through sequences for each girl that is possible to be asked to and fail them all until you get the hint of who should be the final girl to try.

It is kinda difficult to figure out, since final solution will not be possible before you fail with all the girls as required in specific order.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
And now day 2.. and lastly Mia and Mom on 1 day have 1 ??? its the last one on both and btw.. and thats all for now atleast if u need more info feel free to ask but please help!
hey,

There are several things that you can do.

I don't know how much you advanced the day 3 Claire
a. Did you try to ask Mia to take the bullet for you?
b. Did you ask Lisa as a replacement for Mia?
c. Did you ask the other girls? (Georgia and Janice)

when all that fails a new plan with Cooper and Alice will come up

You can also focus on Georgia and the demo.
1)
make an Explosive speech, save dana and bring her to the demo
send Georgia to the center and go to the center too.

- You should unlock a few memories referring to Georgia's skill to pickpocket.
repeat that to confirm and also for a fun point

2)
With that information about Georgia, you can ask her to teach you about pickpocket at the shopping mall coffee store.

Cheers!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
are there any cheats/mods to keep steps taken without repetition, just one timeline :devilish:

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Time Loop Hunter [v0.45.31 Public] APK -

HinataLesbian

Jan 6, 2019
In the walkthrough, during Fair part 2 and massage. Your supposed to control yourself against victoria but you still lose because you dont have enough self control I believe. Is that supposed to happen? It doesnt say whether or not your supposed to win that one

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
In the walkthrough, during Fair part 2 and massage. Your supposed to control yourself against victoria but you still lose because you dont have enough self control I believe. Is that supposed to happen? It doesnt say whether or not your supposed to win that one
When you first start participating in the debate, you won't have the necessary self-control to resist. Eventually you can learn what Elle (your debate opponent)'s weakness is and can force a draw, which will trigger the event that lets you raise your self-control enough to resist.
are there any cheats/mods where nothing is forgotten when rolled back ( no full memory reset when from day 7 to day 1) :devilish:
What? You don't forget unlocked memories for resetting.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes