DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
compressed version 360mb PC:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Its been quite a while since I've played this game so wanted to check in on the current state of things from players.
I stopped myself because frankly, it was getting a bit too complicated.

Last I checked, you had to play through the story, then loop back to the start, change 1 thing, then do it all over again multiple times and then you had to start maintaining multiple time loops, changing 1 thing on one and then doing the whole complicated loop all over again in the other just to see if anything changed over the course of the first 2 ingame days.
(I think the rally was wear I hopped off.)

Is this still the case? Have things just gotten more complicated or have things streamlined a bit?
How many ingame days do we have now?

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
I tried to infect Alice on the timeline where you help her; that didn't allow me to get her help on Day 5. I assume that means you have to infect her on the timeline where Matt gets arrested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hoping the 46.00 Walkthrough gets posted soon to address this ...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Its been quite a while since I've played this game so wanted to check in on the current state of things from players.
I stopped myself because frankly, it was getting a bit too complicated.

Last I checked, you had to play through the story, then loop back to the start, change 1 thing, then do it all over again multiple times and then you had to start maintaining multiple time loops, changing 1 thing on one and then doing the whole complicated loop all over again in the other just to see if anything changed over the course of the first 2 ingame days.
(I think the rally was wear I hopped off.)

Is this still the case? Have things just gotten more complicated or have things streamlined a bit?
How many ingame days do we have now?
The game is called Time Loop Hunter... do you really expect with name like that things to change?

Yes, you still have to juggle multiple timelines to get the full story. It is made a bit more easier now considering you can have up to 8 different timeline memorized in game, you can now also choose to go a step back, there is a in-game hint system that get improved with each version and you have a warp option where you can choose what major decisions you did during a day (I think that one is in 47.x version tho).

Honestly, the game is not that complicated once you figure out the connections between characters and events. There is also a great WT made by Kamelkido which can help you in figuring out those connections.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I tried to infect Alice on the timeline where you help her; that didn't allow me to get her help on Day 5. I assume that means you have to infect her on the timeline where Matt gets arrested.

You need to infect her in the morning on Day 5... after her and Matt came to your apartment. Helping her out on Day 2 should give you enough points to be able to infect her on Day 5.

EDIT: Just checked... with helping Alice out on Day 2 being only interaction with her (other then when she show up with Matt) she'll be at 5 Lust and 35 Love at Day 5 morning which is enough to infect her with parasite.

EDIT 2: In order to have Alice help you infiltrate VIP party you need to do following:
- write Great speach on Day 1
- help Alice and have successful demonstration on Day 2
- send Cooper & Benson to raid offices and ask Janice on date on Day 3
- help Coopet & Benson capture Rauni and have date with Janice on Day 4
- infect Alice on Day 5 morning

Last edited:
Reactions: p22 and vimmers

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
You need to infect her in the morning on Day 5... after her and Matt came to your apartment. Helping her out on Day 2 should give you enough points to be able to infect her on Day 5.

EDIT: Just checked... with helping Alice out on Day 2 being only interaction with her (other then when she show up with Matt) she'll be at 5 Lust and 35 Love at Day 5 morning which is enough to infect her with parasite.

EDIT 2: In order to have Alice help you infiltrate VIP party you need to do following:
- write Great speach on Day 1
- help Alice and have successful demonstration on Day 2
- send Cooper & Benson to raid offices and ask Janice on date on Day 3
- help Coopet & Benson capture Rauni and have date with Janice on Day 4
- infect Alice on Day 5 morning
Odd... That's what I did the first time, before I tried to get on the other path. I infected her on day 5 and then nothing at all the rest of the day; no extra interactions in the evening to ask for her help.

I must have missed some of the Cooper & Benson interactions to get there.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
I infected her on day 5 and then nothing at all the rest of the day; no extra interactions in the evening to ask for her help.
by the way.. you can infect her on Day time or even Evening time :)
she will help you when you are will be call her beeing inside the Fair (its not obvious, but if you are already was here - so the CAS push you in this moment and understand that here better to call Alice for help, if you will try this stpe after reset time - you will understand that Alice need to be infected for more corruption for helping you here) - thats why need to end all loop for the end and look better. Even if you are think - nothing happen.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Odd... That's what I did the first time, before I tried to get on the other path. I infected her on day 5 and then nothing at all the rest of the day; no extra interactions in the evening to ask for her help.

If you infected her, then all you need to do is meet Benson & Cooper at VIP section of the Fair in the evening... and you'll see the option to "Use someone else" which require you to have Persuasion lvl-4 to work.

Of course, that does require for Cooper & Benson to be at VIP section of the Fair in the evening.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018

you need to first talk to cooper and benson again at the VIP on day 5 evening to get the idea

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Wow. That's a bit of a spoiler. I'm at a point in the game where I'm lead to believe I'm supposed to get rid of an infection, not spread it. That changes things quite a bit.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes