visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Im stuck ! (im not far through the game) Im Stuck on part of the hospital where u try (Scar) Cynthia to help, and the W/through its says she should ask me for a dress, i full reset! back to uni do all steps steals the janitor keys etc etc) Then say go to the theatre a get a dress! but never gives me the option to go the THEATRE ? im lost !

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I think I missed something in my playthrough. I am stuck where you meet Benson, after talking to Brian about Ayumi. Anyway, either I am missing something between Janice and Georgia, or I messed up that timeline. Anyway, going to download the new version, restart the game, and see how far I get. Anyway, I am not criticizing the game, or anything. Just might be tired and needing sleep, and come at this a different way. And also pay attention to the bloody walkthrough.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
The same issue, Hannah doesn't invite Jon to the afterparty. As I supposed, it was because I used an old walkthrough. You can find the link for the newest one few posts above.
Hi!
Yeah, with the persuation level 4 that thing changed with this version. Now you need to pass Hannah's private lesson to get invited to the after-party.

Cheers!

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think I missed something in my playthrough. I am stuck where you meet Benson, after talking to Brian about Ayumi. Anyway, either I am missing something between Janice and Georgia, or I messed up that timeline. Anyway, going to download the new version, restart the game, and see how far I get. Anyway, I am not criticizing the game, or anything. Just might be tired and needing sleep, and come at this a different way. And also pay attention to the bloody walkthrough.
Hey, there is no need to start over. Every version is retro compatible with the old ones and there is no gameover.
Get hold of Ayumi's preferred drug and use it to get her help.

Cheers!

Reactions: vimmers

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Hey, there is no need to start over. Every version is retro compatible with the old ones and there is no gameover.
Get hold of Ayumi's preferred drug and use it to get her help.

Cheers!
Let me get the game downloaded, and I will go from there. However, I think I did something wrong trying to get the panties for Brian, so I can learn the poison for Ayumi from him. I don't know if I screwed up the time line there, or not. My issue is when seeing Benson at night, and persuading her to help with things, the outcome is that I don't get them, or so it seems. Going to download the new version, and see what I can.

I may start a new game, though, eventually, and see I can't work around somethings, so that you don't have as many resets, per the walkthrough. I think some of that can be move to another place, go back in time, and try again. But that I want to do after I complete the game, at whatever version is current at the time.

And hey, thanks for the info.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the Peek-A-Boo achievement?

Let me get the game downloaded, and I will go from there. However, I think I did something wrong trying to get the panties for Brian, so I can learn the poison for Ayumi from him. I don't know if I screwed up the time line there, or not. My issue is when seeing Benson at night, and persuading her to help with things, the outcome is that I don't get them, or so it seems. Going to download the new version, and see what I can.

I may start a new game, though, eventually, and see I can't work around somethings, so that you don't have as many resets, per the walkthrough. I think some of that can be move to another place, go back in time, and try again. But that I want to do after I complete the game, at whatever version is current at the time.

And hey, thanks for the info.
Have you been helping Janet make a great speech? Because if it's a great speech, Janet and Georgia won't turn on each other, so Benson will be angry at you, IIRC.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the Peek-A-Boo achievement?

Have you been helping Janet make a great speech? Because if it's a great speech, Janet and Georgia won't turn on each other, so Benson will be angry at you, IIRC.
Oh man, I am not sure what I chose for the speech. Ugh. Okay, different question, is there a way to see, via an editor, what speech I wrote? Or should I just restart that timeline, and carefully go through it, and making sure the speech isn't great?I have a feeling I may have to do the latter.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Oh man, I am not sure what I chose for the speech. Ugh. Okay, different question, is there a way to see, via an editor, what speech I wrote? Or should I just restart that timeline, and carefully go through it, and making sure the speech isn't great?I have a feeling I may have to do the latter.
On the memory menu. You can see the Current Timeline (and all your Timelines) and if you click on it it will tell what you did on every day.
if you made a Great Speech or an Explosive Speech it will say it there.
1628907803818.png

Cheers!

bullymacguire

Jun 30, 2021
The same issue, Hannah doesn't invite Jon to the afterparty. As I supposed, it was because I used an old walkthrough. You can find the link for the newest one few posts above.
Got it,thanks a lot.
i see the new walkthrough is different from old one after spying dana and janice after the museum.Is there any other changes before that

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
I have followed the walkthrough, but i cannot talk to her to change the rule form her.
Did someone get caught with drugs? I know Jon will refuse to talk with Layla during a loop where he's been caught with the GrogXD, but I'm not sure how Mia getting caught affects the choice.

Has CAS prompted you with the suggestion to convince her to change the rule? I don't remember what exactly triggers that to become available as an option, have you tried talking with Lisa and Mia after the search (with or without someone getting caught?)

Do you have level 4 persuasion? Because you need it.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes