gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Someone said to me : "This is the kind of game that if you play blindly following a walkthrough, you will only be able to play later on blindly following a walkthrough."
That statement really hit the nail.
I don't usually answer "walkthrough questions" since there are more experts than me regarding that. But I do answer "game questions"

Now from the game perspective, you are going to get kicked out of the mansion from day 2 to day 4. So I guess you are on a wrong Day.

Cheers!
Thank you for responding.
I had never seen this game before and was playing the WT to learn the interface and mechanisms of play.
It is unique and complex with a lot going on. Without notes, it's hard to remember what has happened and what to do next. It's not a complaint, just a note of the richness of the game. I will keep experimenting, but hate to give up if I can't go further.
Thanks again.

EDIT: Duh. I figured it out. I'm kind of dense sometimes. Thanks.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Literal days? Probably not many at all.
Subjective days? There is an achievement for completing 1000 loops.
HaaHaa. It may take 1000000 loops.
I've references to the Hospital, but it is not on my map. What trigger have I missed?

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
HaaHaa. It may take 1000000 loops.
I've references to the Hospital, but it is not on my map. What trigger have I missed?
1) Steal Sleeping Pill from Janice
2) Don't Save and Don't get Involved With Dana
3) Visit House
4) See Mia's Room
5) Drug Mia
6) Break into House
7) Don't touch Mia
8) Break into Mom's Room

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
1) Steal Sleeping Pill from Janice
2) Don't Save and Don't get Involved With Dana
3) Visit House
4) See Mia's Room
5) Drug Mia
6) Break into House
7) Don't touch Mia
8) Break into Mom's Room
Well that did it.
I remember doing all that except I didn't listen to Mom's conversation. Thanks.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

mc stats // love // lust // corruption // fetish level // locations

View attachment 1342749 View attachment 1342747 View attachment 1342748 View attachment 1342744 View attachment 1342745 View attachment 1342746

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1342842

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52 )

no further updates for this -- the repeating stuff is not my thing (and its boring)
In the RAR file, there are 8 .urm files besides the .rpa file. Where do they go?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
At what trigger points in the game do we acquire Time Lines? I had 2, then got another, and it looks like I can maybe have a maximum of 5. But, when do they appear in the game. Thanks.
Edit:
Answer: Fun Points create timelines. Seems like every 5 give you a new Time Line.
In addition, every 10 give you an increased level of Brain Tolerance.
I have been experimenting...

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
At what trigger points in the game do we acquire Time Lines? I had 2, then got another, and it looks like I can maybe have a maximum of 5. But, when do they appear in the game. Thanks.
Edit:
Answer: Fun Points create timelines. Seems like every 5 give you a new Time Line.
In addition, every 10 give you an increased level of Brain Tolerance.
I have been experimenting...
You start with 1 Timeline. And then you will gain 1 Timeline for every brain tolerance point.
You get the first tolerance point after you "save" Dana for the first time. And later you'll get another point for a plot event.
Every 10 points of FUN you will get 1 point in brain tolerance.

Cheers!

Reactions: gam2000

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi! I'am a newbie here seraching for big fun. Simple question: Are there animations in this game? Are they good? Thanks so much!

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Help! Something has happened in playing this game.
I am about half way through, I guess and was in "My House" after giving "Mom" the lottery tickets. Then, I got the "Dance Academy" unlocked. I went out and now "My House" has disappeared from the Map. I went back a few saves and its still gone.
What did I screw up? I didn't think locations would just go away. Would the latest save help figure that out?

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
I didn't think locations would just go away.
yes, it does.
For some reason some locations will be dissapeare when no need with them.
Will be few locations which will be open only on present day. On next will be out.
The Dance Academy - one of them.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Help! Something has happened in playing this game.
I am about half way through, I guess and was in "My House" after giving "Mom" the lottery tickets. Then, I got the "Dance Academy" unlocked. I went out and now "My House" has disappeared from the Map. I went back a few saves and its still gone.
What did I screw up? I didn't think locations would just go away. Would the latest save help figure that out?
I don't think that one is supposed to go away. Which day does "My House" disappear? All of the time, or just certain times?
yes, it does.
For some reason some locations will be dissapeare when no need with them.
Will be few locations which will be open only on present day. On next will be out.
The Dance Academy - one of them.
Gam2000 wasn't asking about the Dance Academy disappearing though, it was My House that was missing.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I don't think that one is supposed to go away. Which day does "My House" disappear? All of the time, or just certain times?

Gam2000 wasn't asking about the Dance Academy disappearing though, it was My House that was missing.
Morning of Day 4 - My House and Dance Academy both disappeared.
I had just gotten the Dance Academy after getting back in the house. Strange.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Morning of Day 4 - My House and Dance Academy both disappeared.
I had just gotten the Dance Academy after getting back in the house. Strange.
Dance Academy is only available on Day 3
My house is available on day 1, on Day 3 Night, and on day 4 forward if you give the ticket to mom.

Cheers!

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Dance Academy is only available on Day 3
My house is available on day 1, on Day 3 Night, and on day 4 forward if you give the ticket to mom.

Cheers!
That's what I thought. I had given her the ticket on Day 3, but the House was gone on day 4. :(

redfuzz

Jul 8, 2018
I see references in the walkthrough to the mom giving you money if you give her the lottery ticket. She never gives me anything besides letting me staying at the house though. Is there some other trigger so that she does that or you can ask for it?

mixati

Jun 6, 2018
I see references in the walkthrough to the mom giving you money if you give her the lottery ticket. She never gives me anything besides letting me staying at the house though. Is there some other trigger so that she does that or you can ask for it?
I beleive it triggers when you need the money at the club entrance and have given the ticket to your mother. CAS will suggest asking her for money.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes