"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Is there anywhere where I can learn what the compression process entails? We probably want to have a lighter version for the official android port once we support it.
It's quite easy because your game only has a few audio files and no video files which take the most time while compressing.
Most of your image files are already in webp format. I'm using the portable version of the tool to compress webp files.

Simply drag and drop the folders that contain the images into the "input" window and wait till all files are loaded. Then select all files that are not in webp format and remove them from the list. In the tab "output" choose the output folder and under "format" choose WEBP if it's not pre-selected, click on "options" and choose your quality, I took 80 for your game. Click on "start" and wait for the tool to finish it's job.

For all other image formats and for audio and video files I'm using the tool YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) with medium settings.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, feel free to dm me.

Reactions: Siege Wizard

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
how to get lock pick skill to level 3 to unlock storage
I'm saying this from the top of my head, not looking at the code right now, so I may be wrong, but the first lock pick skill point is teached by Janice the day after the demonstration when it is a success.
However, there are alternative ways to get inside the storage. You can go there with Janice and she will be the one who will open it the second morning, there is some content there with her. Also, if you have the keys, you don't need to open the lock, try to find the keys. Opening it without the keys (which is what required lock pick 3) is more of a shortcut so that you don't need to waste two time periods for it, just one.

Kosarev

May 6, 2019
Can't talk to Crystal in the Nightclub after convincing Mom to punish Travis. Anyone know why it could be?

Myukki

Aug 5, 2018
I have a Problem, I followed the WT but now I don't get the option I need to click.
I'm at OFFICES + RIOT GIRL at Nr. 112.
I did a full reset several times and followed the DANA PARASITED 2 and GEORGIA PARASITED 1 and to this point but never got the option.

As a read the thread I read something about Georgia needs to be parasited. As I understand the game the person is parasited when the orb shines red and that it do.
The option to take the parasite from Janice and give it to her is not possible I think. (At least I don't find a way)

The hint for the next fun point tells me, I should spike the girls drink at the bar after the demo and get Georgia infected.
I can't spike the drink when I have a "GrogXD" and I don't find a way to get sleeping pills and be a friend for Janice.

Can someone tell me where I'm wrong or what I miss?

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
I have a Problem, I followed the WT but now I don't get the option I need to click.
I'm at OFFICES + RIOT GIRL at Nr. 112.
I did a full reset several times and followed the DANA PARASITED 2 and GEORGIA PARASITED 1 and to this point but never got the option.

As a read the thread I read something about Georgia needs to be parasited. As I understand the game the person is parasited when the orb shines red and that it do.
The option to take the parasite from Janice and give it to her is not possible I think. (At least I don't find a way)

The hint for the next fun point tells me, I should spike the girls drink at the bar after the demo and get Georgia infected.
I can't spike the drink when I have a "GrogXD" and I don't find a way to get sleeping pills and be a friend for Janice.

Can someone tell me where I'm wrong or what I miss?
Capturing the parasite is one way to get someone infected, but the parasite also transfers under some events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from that, you need GrogXD, which can be obtained while "helping" Alice (day 2 morning) and you need to know how to make the lust modification of the drug (this doesn't require any actions in this TL, but you need to have that memory unlocked with Ayumi). The sleeeping pills are not what you should use to spike the drinks, so befriend Janice as you need to help her with the speech.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
So the route should be go to the dance course, go to their apartment, have her blow me, then convince mom?
Depends on what you need to talk to Crystal for. Going to Sophie's apartment is the easiest way to meet both Sophie and Crystal but IIRC that prevents you from doing the Janice path so if you need to know one of them but still need the parasite you will have to find other ways to meet them. In version 0.51 there is also a shortcut to meet Crystal and get the praise from her without going to Sophie's apartment by talking to her the next day before they kick anyone and managing to kick Rosario. Obviously, Crystal needs to want you to kick her in the first place, so you have to take care of the photo and all that. In order to meet Sophie without going to her apartment you can meet with her and your sister after she is kicked from the Hospital.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
is rape avoidable?
I think so. Most of the adult scenes are "fun points", that are technichally optional as no other event depends on them. You won't get to 100% completion and you will lack some gallery scenes but you will be able to continue with the main story. I can't remember any rape scene that is not a "fun point", but HydraHenker will be able to answer this better. There is no way to avoid seeing raping scenes where you do not participate though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pron2021

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I think so. Most of the adult scenes are "fun points", that are technichally optional as no other event depends on them. You won't get to 100% completion and you will lack some gallery scenes but you will be able to continue with the main story. I can't remember any rape scene that is not a "fun point", but HydraHenker will be able to answer this better. There is no way to avoid seeing raping scenes where you do not participate though.
Fun points determine how many timeline slots you can have... you get an additional slot for ever 10 Fun points collected.

Siege Wizard

Nov 7, 2021
Fun points determine how many timeline slots you can have... you get an additional slot for ever 10 Fun points collected.
Yes, but that's not 100% mandatory to proceed with the game. They also allow you to see stats of the characters, but that is still just an additional tool, not a requirement to proceed.

Sexysex86

Jun 3, 2020
They aren't numbered, which ones do you have?
Never mind I thought I had the 7 listed in the tutorial but I'd missed one AND miscounted. Doh!
• REGULAR CLOTHES SKIN (not listed as you start with it)
• TOP NAKED SKIN
• NURSE SKIN
• CHRISTMAS SKIN
• NAKED CHRISTMAS SKIN (hadn't gotten yet, confused with the bikini skin)
• TEACHER SKIN
• MAID SKIN
• BIKINI SKIN

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
this part of the walkthrough doesn't appear in my game
( PERSUASION CLASS 1. WARP, Yes. 2. Visit Mia at the Coffee Shop. 3. Move Hannah's clothes. 4. Nothing. 5. Nothing. 6. Mess with Hannah's car. 7. Go to the Rally Point. 8. Normal Speech. 9. I'm getting off here. )

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes