weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Patreon version?
versions on here are released by the dev himself (full releases,nothing left out, just 2 months later then the top patreons) unless someone who's a patreon decides to leak it there's no way to get the "latest" version

also I'd rather doubt that would happen since the dev is actually quite active here

What does the walkthrough mean by WARP?
the whirlpool symbol at the top of the screen between the rightmost hourglas and the calendar
it allows you to do actions and make choices from that screen alone to set up scenarios for a few days later without going through all actions one can do

Jan 24, 2020
versions on here are released by the dev himself (full releases,nothing left out, just 2 months later then the top patreons) unless someone who's a patreon decides to leak it there's no way to get the "latest" version

also I'd rather doubt that would happen since the dev is actually quite active here

the whirlpool symbol at the top of the screen between the rightmost hourglas and the calendar
it allows you to do actions and make choices from that screen alone to set up scenarios for a few days later without going through all actions one can do
You are my hero! i was going crazy trying to figure it out!!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Actually, between the rightmost hour glass and calendar there is nothing there.... i must be missing something..
WARP is not active from the start... ability to use it gets activated a bit later. I'm not really sure what triggers it, but considering WT start to use it only after you got 20 fun points that could be it.

Reactions: vimmers

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Any plans to simplify the gameplay? I remember trying once a few months ago and giving up due to complexity (and I usually like sandbox games with a small/medium amount of grind and good hint system)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Any plans to simplify the gameplay? I remember trying once a few months ago and giving up due to complexity (and I usually like sandbox games with a small/medium amount of grind and good hint system)
I'm not sure it's possible to have gameplay be any less simple than it already is... it's basic trial and error with no penalty for failure. Do something and see what happened, then repeat the event doing something different and see what is different.

Now if you're talking about simplifying the story so you could get through it easier... why should developer do that? Where is the fun in that?

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
I'm not sure it's possible to have gameplay be any less simple than it already is... it's basic trial and error with no penalty for failure. Do something and see what happened, then repeat the event doing something different and see what is different.

Now if you're talking about simplifying the story so you could get through it easier... why should developer do that? Where is the fun in that?
Never got far enough to have an opinion on the story. I dont remember gameplay being simple trial and error. I think I was confused as to what to do next to progress or what was correct choice. Maybe I'll give it another shot

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Never got far enough to have an opinion on the story. I dont remember gameplay being simple trial and error. I think I was confused as to what to do next to progress or what was correct choice. Maybe I'll give it another shot
If at any point you feel lost, ask the blue demon in the corner for hints.

Last I recall there's a limit on how many you can ask at once, so try to be particular on what you ask, but everything's kind of interconnected for a while so you'll get there eventually if not immediately.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
It may not be simple trial and error, but that is what it comes down to... remember, there is absolutely no penalty for making a "wrong" choice. So you can try anything and if it turns out bad, reset and start again (there are achievements tied to number of resets made, with 1.000 being highest one).

But one thing that is absolutely important: read the text. All of it. You may skip parts of it on 2nd or 3rd pass (depending on a scene) but 1st time through it's crucial you read what is said. If you just click through you will not know what is going on and you'll be hopelessly lost, unable to figure anything out.

Reactions: p22 and vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Kamelkido
in PSYCHIATRIC WARD
i think there missing something from
113. WARP, From Day 1!, Yes.
to
144. Capture the parasite

i don't get the option to Capture the parasite :(
and i play TimeLoopHunter-0.54.20-pc-patreon

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
I need help. I been doing the Fancy Party 455 - 495 but i can't trigger the penny interruption so i can drug her at sophia's place.

Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You make a sexy massage to Zarina, but got interrupted by
Penny. (Day)
Day 5 (Evening): Penny has a lot of the confidential information on her phone.

How i do this?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I need help. I been doing the Fancy Party 455 - 495 but i can't trigger the penny interruption so i can drug her at sophia's place.

Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You make a sexy massage to Zarina, but got interrupted by
Penny. (Day)
Day 5 (Evening): Penny has a lot of the confidential information on her phone.

How i do this?
Hi!
You need massage lvl 4 to do a successful massage and get interrupted.

Cheers!

Reactions: Hrenheim

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
Hi!
You need massage lvl 4 to do a successful massage and get interrupted.

Cheers!
Thank you for the help! But now i can't trigger this:

510. Put some of Rosario's pill in Penny's juice.
Day 5 (Night): You drugged Penny to take a look at her phone.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes