Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I get stuck in the walkthrough at the pickpocket Alice at the storage units (line 124 on page 28). My pickpocket skill is 3 out of 4, but I never get the option to use it on her. The police station is open, and I've been following the walkthrough step by step, but I feel stuck here.
In order to be able to pickpocket Alice you need to have a reason to do it... meaning you need Cooper to tell you she saw Matt give something to Alice when he was arrested. And in order for Cooper to tell you that, you need Cynthia to bring you the patient list from previous night so you could realize it's too long and you need to narrow it down. Of course, you'll need to ask Cynthia for help with witness information first...

If you don't have the option to pickpocket Alice then you probably skipped a step somewhere along the line...

Reactions: Pt Data

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
In order to be able to pickpocket Alice you need to have a reason to do it... meaning you need Cooper to tell you she saw Matt give something to Alice when he was arrested. And in order for Cooper to tell you that, you need Cynthia to bring you the patient list from previous night so you could realize it's too long and you need to narrow it down. Of course, you'll need to ask Cynthia for help with witness information first...

If you don't have the option to pickpocket Alice then you probably skipped a step somewhere along the line...
Thank you for the help.

I ended up missing some steps in the Cooper arrest path that wanted me to go back a time frame once I knew the patient list. I got through that part and finally made it to the party with my sister as a waiter.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Kamelkido are always following the latets official public realease
so stop begging for a later version
if you pledge 10 0r 20 $ i think you get the latest walkthrough
I think $10 is for hinted version and $15 is for step-by-step version (which is what gets posted here).

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Kamelkido are always following the latets official public realease
so stop begging for a later version
if you pledge 10 0r 20 $ i think you get the latest walkthrough
when I asked them if they want to post latest walkthrough here, obviously it meant the public version, that's the only version people here could access

now, we're on v0.55.20 public release, but they haven't posted wt for that, that's why I asked about it

Seesama

May 15, 2017
Maybe there's no WT because there's no story progression in this update. You get the last FUN point if you blackmail Janitor into a titjob in Day 1 afternoon, this gives you CAS update. You get the final costume from meeting CAS in a wet dream.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Maybe there's no WT because there's no story progression in this update. You get the last FUN point if you blackmail Janitor into a titjob in Day 1 afternoon, this gives you CAS update. You get the final costume from meeting CAS in a wet dream.
Hello!
There is one. I think kamelkido is really busy this month.

Cheers!

Reactions: Seesama

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
####### New Public Version 0.56.20 #########

This is my babbling when it got released:

Hello!

I wanted to close Day 6 on this release but as always I was too ambitious.
There are 2 big changes in the gameplay:
First, the Fetish level stat was never implemented, was confusing as fuck and complicated. So I replace it for now with a straighter stat: TRUST I'm sure I have to tweak it more in the future.
Second: I've changed the way restore points are stored so now you can go back from morning to the night of the day before. This will save a LOT of repetition.
Because of those two changes, all Timelines previous to this version are void. Can't do anything about them.
Let's focus on the story. There is only one way to go and it's forward. We advance on the heist for Day 6 by filling the gaps of Cooper and Benson at the pool bar (and after)
You will finally be able to infiltrate the Familia HQ and meet the Boss.
Finally, the gallery is complete! So from now on, every new scene will have its gallery.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.56.20:
  • Fixed several images of CAS dream
  • Fixed Compatibility with old saves
Change-Log 0.56.10:
  • Fixed several images of CAS dream
Change-Log 0.56.00:
  • Replace stat Fetish level with Trust
  • A new system for restore points and the ability to go back and forward.
  • Continue the story for Cooper and Benson
  • Continue the story for the Day 6 heist
  • New character sheet for Mr. Teach
  • New memories for Day 5
  • New memories for Day 6
  • Gallery for Day 6 (Complete)
  • Lots of changes behind the curtain to prepare for Days 7, 8, 9 and 10
  • Grammar and continuity fixes (Thanks to Wandering Gyrfalcon)
Cheers!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
When I use the sleeping pill the first pic of Cas on the bed displays, then the following traceback. I guess it involves the specific skin I was using? Edit: I tried with a couple other skins (normal, bikini, nurse) and those all worked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, when going to the nightclub now, I have 6 options, none of which involves actually entering the nightclub and interacting with anyone.

Last edited:

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
When I use the sleeping pill the first pic of Cas on the bed displays, then the following traceback. I guess it involves the specific skin I was using? Edit: I tried with a couple other skins (normal, bikini, nurse) and those all worked.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, when going to the nightclub now, I have 6 options, none of which involves actually entering the nightclub and interacting with anyone.
Hey, Thanks for reporting. I think I fixed that NakedChristmas in a future version.
The club has a map, you can use it to go to another part of th club.

Cheers!

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hey, Thanks for reporting. I think I fixed that NakedChristmas in a future version.
The club has a map, you can use it to go to another part of th club.

Cheers!
Edit: Ok, I didn't play the last update and missed that you changed the navigation within the Club.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes