HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Glad to see CAS getting some more attention, but...

i'm kinda sad we are leaving the blue-isch tone and softening down on the overall demon theme. Kinda gave CAS some additional appeal against the other vanilla girls.

But as it makes sense from the narrative (with MC getting more accustumed to the alien-tech and CAS becoming closer to his "ideal" it certainly is gonna be interesting to see how she will end up looking.

Thanks for the update
Hey! this was part 1 of CAS. The second part comes with the ability to change her form to any of her previous forms. (this was a popular demand)

Cheers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Anduin

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I haven't played til the end, got lost and think might need to use the walkthrough and still missing a few fun points besides, but I have a doubt, I see 59 fun points, how many transformations does cas have with that? 2 or 3?
Hey!
59 Points. Max Brain Tolerance for this version is 7. And that is 3 forms of CAS

Cheers!

Reactions: vimmers

whatttt

Mar 4, 2018
I have reached "Nightclub" from page 80 of walkthrough, and i cant see any option "Go to... the Bar", what i am missing?
1652384366772.png

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
its hard to follow the walkthrough every update. isn't there any a walkthrough mod ?
Well, then you might try playing the game without a walktrough... it's not like you can mess up and lock yourself out of content. Not to mention that it would probably help you with each new update because you'd have pretty good idea what you need to do.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
I get stuck in the walkthrough at the pickpocket Alice at the storage units (line 124 on page 28). My pickpocket skill is 3 out of 4, but I never get the option to use it on her. The police station is open, and I've been following the walkthrough step by step, but I feel stuck here.

• Haha
Reactions: virus115
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes