The_matr1x

Mar 22, 2020
even if it looks so, the walkthrough aren't linear
you should try some of the other paths like yoga class or PERSUASION CLASS
if you haven't done so
and what says hints of day 2
if i ask for a hint at day 2 for advance the story,it tells me about the janitor and the demonstration,and i already did that,i already did yoga class,and i can't take the persuasion class becauze i can't advence to day 3.The only hints for day 2 are aboout the pictures for Brian,and the date at the demonstation(alredy did this one).By the way,thank for the effort to respond

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
if i ask for a hint at day 2 for advance the story,it tells me about the janitor and the demonstration,and i already did that,i already did yoga class,and i can't take the persuasion class becauze i can't advence to day 3.The only hints for day 2 are aboout the pictures for Brian,and the date at the demonstation(alredy did this one).By the way,thank for the effort to respond
Hey,

Hints are generated by the memories that you DON'T have. So if you get a hint about those things it means that you are missing something there.

Cheers!

Reactions: The_matr1x

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
####### New Public Version 0.54.30 #########

This is my babbling when it got released:

Hello!
This was going to be a CAS release but I got Covid and plans went to the toilet. So this is part 1 of CAS release (the smaller part) and the big part is coming next month.
So what kind of CAS content this release includes? Added CAS Portrait to the character screen in Demon and Succubi forms with 3 variations depending on your brain tolerance and with all current outfits.
Also now you can cycle the variations of all characters (depends on the corruption stat)
A new Fun Point (after nightclub with Janice and Dana)
A new dream sequence for Rosario.
And a lot of exposition stories extending some scenes. Finally, Gallery for Day 5 is almost complete!

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

And this is the Full Change-Log

Change-Log 0.54.30:
  • Fixed CAS already unlocked clothes when loading a save file.
  • Fixed Demon CAS Naked Christmas Portrait
Change-Log 0.54.20:
  • Fixed CAS state when starting a new game
  • Fixed CAS state when doing the tutorial
Change-Log 0.54.10:
  • Fixed Jessie Portrait
Change-Log 0.54.00:
  • Continue the story for Crystal
  • Continue the story for Cynthia
  • Continue the story for Ayumi
  • A new dream sequence (Rosario)
  • A new Fun point (Janice + Dana)
  • New Portrait screen for CAS (Demon and Succubi transformation + three variations depending on brain tolerance and with all current outfits)
  • Now you can cycle with the girls' variations Portraits (depends on corruption)
  • Added wait button on MAP
  • Added scene of Roger being kicked out of the internship
  • Added some extra memories for Hannah and Crystal's existing scenes.
  • New Memories for Day 5
  • New Memories for Day 6
  • New Memories for Crystal
  • New Memories for Cynthia
  • New Memories for Ayumi
  • Minor dependency fixes for memories
  • Minor fixes in hints
  • Gallery for Day 5 (Almost Complete)
  • Continuities bug fixes (Thanks Dimka2010)
Cheers!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, because there is no need for one... you can't miss on any content and you can't make a mistake that would block you on any content. The game really is not that hard or complex, as long as you take the time and read the story.

Reactions: vimmers

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
My drive died and I had to redownload my games, but obviously I lost my saves, is there anyone that can help me with the saves up until 2 updates ago? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ontach

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
No, because saves won't help you unlock gallery and other stuff... that is handled by persistent file. Not to mention that you wont have a clue what is going on what you need to do.

Reactions: Dimka2010

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Downloaded this game again and now i remembered why i deleted the game previously, how do you get pass that officer steeping on your balls on day 3

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Downloaded this game again and now i remembered why i deleted the game previously, how do you get pass that officer steeping on your balls on day 3
that's what's known in videogames as a beefgate, an enemy you can't beat untill you've found a special way, you bassicly got to play around in the first 2 days untill you have the right set-up to get past her

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Time Loop Hunter [v0.54.30 Public] [Hydrahenker] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 444 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.54.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,45 GB / 410 MB - TimeLoopHunter-0.54.30-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
This is a game I love but hate ! Talk about CAS cryptic clues, example DEV ! "I would like you to meet me to discuss a large Patreon Investment ! i'll meet you at the location" haha. (Sorry I couldn't resist) I still love the game and hate it

Reactions: vimmers
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes