Sep 29, 2017
I broke the game Dana never bought the book from the mall and now she never will
I already did that what next
you might have the same problem as me in my game i unlocked the fun save which make dana buy the dildo not the book so if you never saw dana buy a book from the mall and you can not save dana without groping her you need to restart no way around this

Reactions: HydraHenker

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I broke the game Dana never bought the book from the mall and now she never will

you might have the same problem as me in my game i unlocked the fun save which make dana buy the dildo not the book so if you never saw dana buy a book from the mall and you can not save dana without groping her you need to restart no way around this
Interesting,
I'm going to take look at this. Thanks for reporting!

Cheers!

jk11

May 16, 2017
following the walkthrough I'm arrived at point 255 of demonstration subplot, when it claims to ask Georgia to teach you pickpocket... the matter is she doesn't give you the option, and since I'm stricktlly following the WT (I can hardly think to a game that need more a WT!) I'm wondering if it's a WT mistake, a bug or there's some requirement I just missed X__X

Reactions: Cluckerson

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm following the walkthrough and at riot girl and office, got through it fine with benson, but with cooper she keeps saying she needs a warrant, which is not described in the walkthrough. any ideas?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
hmm following the walkthrough and at riot girl and office, got through it fine with benson, but with cooper she keeps saying she needs a warrant, which is not described in the walkthrough. any ideas?
Hello,

Did you investigate the offices with Ayumi?

Cheers!

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
Does this game have to be played in an order or a time limit? Like if you make an action too late or too early, do you lose content?

Apr 24, 2020
Does this game have to be played in an order or a time limit? Like if you make an action too late or too early, do you lose content?
It's a time loop game, which means that you can't do everything in a single day, but you can go back in time and try something different. This also means that nothing is missable and everything is repeatable.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
To unlock the gallery open the console <SHIFT+O)
type:
EDIT:
replays.unlock_all()

Last edited:
Reactions: me915

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I've tried everything from 1 to 223 but
I CAN'T FIND POLICE DEPARTMENT ,
What should I do?
211. GO TO TIMELINE → 'DANA WOUNDED 1'
212. MAP → University
213. Wait.
214. Wait.
215. Enter the demonstration.
216. Nothing.
217. Interrupt her to defend the speech.
218. To the right side.
219. Stay on the stage.
220. Ask if she knows of a hacker.
Janice (Day 2, Evening): She tells you the hacker's name is Ayumi.
Ayumi IS UNLOCKED.
221. Alright.
Day 2 (Evening): You drink a lot and go home with Mia, Georgia, and Janice.
Janice (Day 2, Night): Janice helps you carry Georgia because she's too drunk.
Janice (Day 2, Night): She sucks your cock and you cums on her tits.
222. Ask Janice to have sex with Claire.
Day 3 (Morning): I ask Janice to have sex with Claire but she refuses. (Day 2 Night)
223. Offer other girl.
POLICE DEPARTMENT IS UNLOCKED.
FORCED RESET TO DAY 2

The_matr1x

Mar 22, 2020
so,hear me out,I AM STUCK,the hint is:why help Dr.Shem for free,i cant go to day 3 because Claire is a piece of :L,i seen in the walkthrough i can make Alice have sex with Claire if i help Alice of course,but man i am so stuck right now i tried all i could tink am stuck for 2 hours alredy.And i cant pickpoket Alice becauze i dont have lvl 3 at pickpoket(P.S sorry if my english is not good :D )

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes