ai...

May 30, 2019
The problem you mention have nothing to do with character stats... that also had to do with research at library computer (this time into Black Mantis group). Something you should have done a long, long time ago by this point.
As I've stated above I've done all the research at the library I'm able to do...

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
As I've stated above I've done all the research at the library I'm able to do...
Obviously you haven't if you can't make it to writing Great speech without Dana...

So in order to be able to do that you need the following memories:
- "I research the Black Mantis activist group. (Morning)"
- "I research how to write better speeches, focusing on activists groups. (Morning)"

Both of those you can find under Day 1, Night portion of Janice memories. You also need to tell her that her group is harmless, making her go on a rant about what her group achieved so you can remember that and use it against her next time...

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough and I'm running into an issue with the parole officer. The guide says to offer info on Carson, but the option doesn't appear. CAS even says I have info on him, so I'm not sure if there is some detail I missed that is keeping it from triggering. Any suggestions?

teyeng

Dec 17, 2018
can someone help me, im stuck at walktrough nightclub 172, i cant take zarina to rosario to dance floor, what i missed?

Reactions: mak123

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I've been following the walkthrough and I'm running into an issue with the parole officer. The guide says to offer info on Carson, but the option doesn't appear. CAS even says I have info on him, so I'm not sure if there is some detail I missed that is keeping it from triggering. Any suggestions?
I ran into the same problem.

Reactions: Misfits1182

mak123

Jun 27, 2017
can someone help me, im stuck at walktrough nightclub 172, i cant take zarina to rosario to dance floor, what i missed?
i have the same problem, i guess you have to do both: parasite janice (for zarina) and also have relationship with girls in dance floor. as much i try, i can't do it. if you find a solution share it. thanks

Darkeye228

Aug 9, 2019
Time Loop Hunter [v0.60.00] [Hydrahenker]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 515 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/phone/button/radio_[prefix_]foreground.png': could not find image. (u'gui/phone/button/radio_insensitive_foreground.png', u'gui/phone/button/radio_foreground.png', and 1 more.)
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2223, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3276, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3691, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 568, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 437, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 558, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\image.py", line 744, in visit
File "renpy/display\image.py", line 652, in find_target
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/phone/button/radio_[prefix_]foreground.png': could not find image. (u'gui/phone/button/radio_insensitive_foreground.png', u'gui/phone/button/radio_foreground.png', and 1 more.)
```

Can you fix this

Anillegalgoat

Mar 19, 2019
Stuck on learning the full back massage, i've practised on Lisa, Sophie and Cooper. But Cas keeps saying i need to practice on Cynthia, but that isn't in the walkthrough. So how do i practice on Cynthia?

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
Stuck on learning the full back massage, i've practised on Lisa, Sophie and Cooper. But Cas keeps saying i need to practice on Cynthia, but that isn't in the walkthrough. So how do i practice on Cynthia?
Do you have the full walkthrough, it is point 80 in the Massage section. The full walkthrough is named TLH_WT_60_00_by_HydraHenker

Anillegalgoat

Mar 19, 2019
Do you have the full walkthrough, it is point 80 in the Massage section. The full walkthrough is named TLH_WT_60_00_by_HydraHenker
This is what the WT has at 80 on massage and fair pt 2

67 *** DAY 4 ***
68 Don't pay.
69 WARP, From this day!
70 Don't pay.
71 Talk to your Mom and give her the Lottery ticket.
72 Nothing.
73 Nothing.
74 Nothing.
75 Nothing.
76 Nothing.
77 *** DAY 5 ***
78 Go out.
79 → Wait, Wait, My House
80 Enter.
81 Go to Mia's Room.
82 Plant some drugs.
83 Enter.
84 Go to Lisa's Room.
85 Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You practice the full back massage technique with Lisa. (Evening)
86 CAS → Reset to.. → Reset to day 3

And that is the 60 walkthrough

asdfg_dk

May 17, 2018
This is what the WT has at 80 on massage and fair pt 2

67 *** DAY 4 ***
68 Don't pay.
69 WARP, From this day!
70 Don't pay.
71 Talk to your Mom and give her the Lottery ticket.
72 Nothing.
73 Nothing.
74 Nothing.
75 Nothing.
76 Nothing.
77 *** DAY 5 ***
78 Go out.
79 → Wait, Wait, My House
80 Enter.
81 Go to Mia's Room.
82 Plant some drugs.
83 Enter.
84 Go to Lisa's Room.
85 Zarina (Day 5, Morning): You practice the full back massage technique with Lisa. (Evening)
86 CAS → Reset to.. → Reset to day 3

And that is the 60 walkthrough
That is because you use the wrong section, you have to use " massage " and not " Fair Part 2 and Massage "

Anillegalgoat

Mar 19, 2019
That is because you use the wrong section, you have to use " massage " and not " Fair Part 2 and Massage "
Nope thats for the cervical massage, i'm talking about the back massage. The one you do in the VIP section of the fair.
I just loaded in my save, just incase it was that Cynthia massage i'd missed. But nope. And Cas still says have i practised on Cynthia for the Massage task.

Last edited:

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
Nope thats for the cervical massage, i'm talking about the back massage. The one you do in the VIP section of the fair.
I just loaded in my save, just incase it was that Cynthia massage i'd missed. But nope. And Cas still says have i practised on Cynthia for the Massage task.
what's your massage level?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes