Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
How do I get to "try your moves on Benson at Ayumis place"? I have Benson heavily corrupted and 100 Love and Trust, but at Ayumis Lair on day 8 only the options for Alice and Georgia are there.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Did you get Benson in the 3-way on your timeline?
Yes, I tried both with 3-some Benson+Cooper and only Benson after the pool bar.

You need to wake up Sophie in Pied Piper/Georgia/Ayumi combo
I thought that I had done that in a previous version but then I could never repeat it. This might be where I missed something, will have to try that once I'm back home again. Thanks :)

May 3, 2017
Sorry to bother you but, i can't speak to CAS to reset the day. I can't see her icon. I only have 2 Icon the orb and the map. Can somebody help me?

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Game was updated to version 65.x for Patreons few days ago... but unless one of them decide to share it, we'll get version 63.x by the end of the month when that version became public.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
How to make Georgia unstable
It means get her infected. I had a lot of trouble with that one, too.

Don't visit Mia.
Save Dana.
Help Janice with her speech.
Invite Dana to the Rally.
Defend the speech.
Tell Georgia to go to the right.
Go to the right as well.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
It means get her infected. I had a lot of trouble with that one, too.

Don't visit Mia.
Save Dana.
Help Janice with her speech.
Invite Dana to the Rally.
Defend the speech.
Tell Georgia to go to the right.
Go to the right as well.
It also works where you can visit Mia, but don't ask here to come with you at the Rally. (and you do all the rest) Also i think you need a normal speech.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
It also works where you can visit Mia, but don't ask here to come with you at the Rally. (and you do all the rest) Also i think you need a normal speech.
Ah. I didn't know you could do that.

Georgia can get infected during an explosive speech.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Ah. I didn't know you could do that.

Georgia can get infected during an explosive speech.
wait, I thought I had all the parasite locations written down and the explosive speech is used to make rosario parasited (if either dana or janice are parasited and into the demonstration)

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
wait, I thought I had all the parasite locations written down and the explosive speech is used to make rosario parasited (if either dana or janice are parasited and into the demonstration)
I think the parasite has to be on stage. Georgia will only pickpocket you if she is both carried and parasited, and that can only happen during an explosive speech. I just tested having everyone go center during a good speech, and Hannah(?!) gets bit. Edit: Okay, I can't get that to reproduce. I wish I had saved it. Okay, it just spreads from Dana to Hannah during the museum visit if you don't go with her. Dana kept it through the demonstration.

Last edited:
Reactions: weaselman

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I think the parasite has to be on stage. Georgia will only pickpocket you if she is both carried and parasited, and that can only happen during an explosive speech. I just tested having everyone go center during a good speech, and Hannah(?!) gets bit. Edit: Okay, I can't get that to reproduce. I wish I had saved it. Okay, it just spreads from Dana to Hannah during the museum visit if you don't go with her. Dana kept it through the demonstration.
ooh interesting, yeah I did the carying thing back when I didn't know about the parasite jumping from people to people so I never picked up on that, not that it currently matters a lot since that plotline doesn't go anywhere yet

that dana->hannah thing is also good to know

dondonre

Nov 17, 2020
hi, I picked up this game a few years back and dropped it around v0.20 was wondering if it's close to finished or if I should just move on

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes