asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
This is dumb. It's one thing to provide more hints and push the player toward doing a particular thing, but locking off certain sections that still referenced in the dialog? Ridiculous.
Yeah it's dumb but it's 100% a bug. Other girls hints direct you to finish off the Dana tutorial. But this is an indie game, I don't see how it's that ridiculous bugs exist. Dev stopped checking these forums so no idea when it'll be fixed or not but it's very minor and you get over the bug in like 3 minutes.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I don't think the soft lock, at the start, is meant to be a bug. I think it's meant to be a tutorial until you reach a certain point where you are corrupting Dana, at least to a point.

I have found that the starting money has been raised.

I still want to visit some of my previous ideas, rather this time in a mod, rather than something in game. Call it a cheat mod, if you want to. Anyway, the mod would add in one item at a time. Such as the sleeping pill. Or money.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I don't think the soft lock, at the start, is meant to be a bug. I think it's meant to be a tutorial until you reach a certain point where you are corrupting Dana, at least to a point.
It's this. The softlock is intentional but it doesn't suspend any of the normal game hints that are meant to move your focus to other girls.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
When will come new update? I really love this game and I don't want Dev to abandon this game. I want Time stop ability in Future update for have fun with the girls

May 31, 2019
I feel so fricken dumb playing this game without a walkthrough, just cant wrap my head around the demonstration event.

Theres just so many things to consider, normal, boosted or documents speech, going alone, with sister, with dana. Then you can go left center or stage, alone or with sister, and send blondie somewhere also.

Feedback for dev, maybe cas should give slightly more detailed descriptions for these events, they are such a roadblock when playing without a walkthrough.

Last edited:

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
I think I am going to restart the game, and skip somethings, see if I can't work around somethings. Just to see if they would work. As an alternative to the current walkthrough. Instead of doing Dana/Janice first, going to try the sister first, then Dana/Janice part. See how that works out. Maybe do some other experimenting on things, as well.
It is a better experience without the walkthrough, the hint system is good enough to progress the game.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
how i unlock the massage duel . i need lvl 4 massage and i forget how zarina parasyte and the nurse intro on the same game?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I think you mean it plays with a walkthrough, but not without one.
Game plays just fine without a walktrough... in fact, blindly following walktrough, without bothering to read what is happening makes it harder to go through new updates and is at least part of the reason why people find this game "difficult" and "hard".

It is somewhat harder now that we have new update every two months instead of every month but it's still relativelly easy to figure it out... if you bothered to read the text.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Here is something that you don't know unless you have the walkthrough, or go through 40+ pages of this forum, that you can't go to anywhere but your apartment, apartment building, and the university. You can't go to meet your sisters, your mom, and a few other places until you unlock it via doing the Dana story. Using a walkthrough also avoids wasting resets. And knowing where to start a time line, change them, etc. Going through blindly means that you don't know these things, until you either search through everything on here, or find a walkthrough. And it does need updating.

Reactions: Dragon59

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Here is something that you don't know unless you have the walkthrough, or go through 40+ pages of this forum, that you can't go to anywhere but your apartment, apartment building, and the university. You can't go to meet your sisters, your mom, and a few other places until you unlock it via doing the Dana story. Using a walkthrough also avoids wasting resets. And knowing where to start a time line, change them, etc. Going through blindly means that you don't know these things, until you either search through everything on here, or find a walkthrough. And it does need updating.
There is no such things as wasting resets... not when there is several achievements tied to number of resets (highest requiring 1.000 resets).

As for Dana blocking access to other stuff... it's been awhile since I played since begining, but you could always go only to Apartment building (where your apartment is) and University at start. And you only had Alice and Dana "unlocked" by the end of that first run which end up with you being hit by the car.

That first run gives you a few starting points (Dana, missing teacher, gym fight, drugs, lab vandalism) with Dana being the most "logical" start. But you used to be able to follow other options... that said, you weren't able to go far with them without dealing with other stuff first due to lack of skills (or in some cased because it was still "under development"). If that is no longer possible then it's recent change. Mia (and the Mall) was "unlocked" once you reached Day 1 evening when you got her text message about not meeting her. Lisa and Mom could only be unlocked after talking to Mia (and Mom can't be unlocked on Day 1 no matter what).

Yes, WT is good for giving you a useful points to create a timeline, but everything else you'll be able to figure out relativelly easy IF you bother to read text so you'll know what is going on.

As for WT update... Kamelkido used to publish his version of WT for public version (currently 61.xx), but he stopped making one when author took over few updates ago. So unless some patreon paying $15/month to get current version of the game and WT (64.xx) decide to post both, I wouldn't expect any updates for either game or WT... at least until version 63.x became public sometime in July/August when we'll get new verion of the game (but not new verision of WT).

Last edited:

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Some people like following along with a script walkthrough, i prefer to play the game, make mistakes and discover things on my own.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
how i unlock the massage duel . i need lvl 4 massage and i forget how zarina parasyte and the nurse intro on the same game?
Trying to remember... Well do all the yoga/zarina stuff, all the stuff to capture the parasite, ... maybe you can meet Sophie before the date.
You will also need to have previously unlocked the massage parlor and visited there.
Then in the bar you can approach zarina and trigger the event sequence.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes