asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
I had a heck of a time figuring this one out. Essentially you need to have positive stats with Alice, be in Hannah's good graces, and make sure Jessie is motivated to join Jody's swim team. The last one requires participating in yoga days 2 and 3, and then Saturday morning watch the cheer routine and tell the not-captain Jesse to meet Jody at the pool.

I finally pulled it off by making Dana get hit by the car so Janice is parisited, helping Alice clean the bike Day 2, make sure the the demonstration goes well to set up dating Janice, doing Yoga on days 2 and 3 and telling Zarina to give Jody a massage, on day 3 joining Hannah's debate society and choosing to partner with Jessie, tell her how to get into the real party, capture the parasite from Janice, give the parasite to Alice on the morning of the fair and tell Alice to join you at the club to seduce Claire (though you don't actually need to do that), watch the cheer routine, tell an upset Jessie about the swim team, join and win the debate (I also went to the fancy party, but hung out with the gang), and finally at the club itself I made out with Alice 3 times.

I hope that covered everything, but I probably missed a step or two.
You don't need to date Janice to get the parasite, to parasite Alice or if you need to tell Alice to join you at the club. Helping Alice on Day 2 morning and raiding the office on day 3 night is all you need to unlock her options on day 7.

So just do above for Alice. Do yoga both days, tell Zarina about massaging Jody, be close to Hannah by sneaking into the party when attending her classes and spend the night with her with the duel.

Reactions: merry and Grown

f1anony

Jun 24, 2017
How do I get the option to sleep with Benson at Ayumi's place? The only hints I have left are "sleep with Benson" "wake up Sophie" "get to know Sophie more" which I don't know how to do either. I've tried lots of stuff regarding Benson's opinion of me, with and without a parasite, doesn't seem to matter.

I figured it out (do the Sophie stuff first by going back to Ayumi after being re-re-captured.) end of the line though.

Last edited:

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
How do I get the option to sleep with Benson at Ayumi's place? The only hints I have left are "sleep with Benson" "wake up Sophie" "get to know Sophie more" which I don't know how to do either. I've tried lots of stuff regarding Benson's opinion of me, with and without a parasite, doesn't seem to matter.

I figured it out (do the Sophie stuff first by going back to Ayumi after being re-re-captured.) end of the line though.
Are you still stuck with Benson stuff? For the new day 7 night stuff with Georgia, Alice and Benson, I never had to parasite any of them. I can't remember exactly what I did for Benson but I think I just did the same as I would when trying to get the Benson or Cop Threesome scene at day 5 (Night) and just continuing from there to day 7.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Hey,

I believe that you are misunderstanding the point that you are at with the game, and since you are talking as if you are only at the mid game you are not aware that the game already has alternatives to what you are suggesting that are better balanced. I will break down my counter arguments to match yours:

1) The point in the game where you don't have the lottery ticket and thus cannot afford rent is mid-game and not that far into the game (For context I had 120+ Loops before Lotto and 300+ by the time I was more late game). The Rent is the second main wall in the game (first being claire as talked about before) and being able to transfer money between loops would essentially be skipping over a massive chunk of mid/late game, as it would give you access to both the house and the Family house, as well as access to the club without needing to progress. It does not matter that this item is given at the mid game rather than the early game, it still would be skipping over content unnecessarily. The only point where this item would not be damaging would be the late/end game... where it would then become pointless as there are other alternatives (lotto being the main way around rent but with Alice/Drugs as alternatives and Sully being the main way around the club).

2) This game already has the lotto ticket that is fitted into the game and is balanced for the story. There is no need to add anything additional as there is no need for additonal money in this game. As mentioned before, there are already ways to access what is blocked by money easily, the game does not need any more ways to get money unless a new use for the money is added. A side note, I do not think that counterfeiting money being illegal should be a reason for it not be included (I think it shouldn't be included for many reasons covered in this post and the other one), since the MC obviously has no quarms about illegal activities and the risk of being arrested when you can time loop is none.

3) You seem to include an explanation here that contradicts itself? You say that you think that there should be a way to skip it (and you even mention skipping it with a skill) and seem to fail to see the solution is lockpicking, that you can already use to skip over it. The keys are only needed in the early game, as once you have Lockpick 3 (to enter the locked rooms) or learn about Hannah's clothes location (for Hannah Path), the keys are no longer needed. So what would duplicating them even do? It would skip over content is what! You even mention that 'it would bypass a few small steps later on' which shows that you are somewhat aware of how it will be skipping content, but simply do not understand the extent it will, or the affect it will have.

4 (your closing remarks)) Again this item (or 'Box') would skip over content, putting it mid game simply reduces the amount of content it skips. And saying you aren't bypassing anything 'important', I would say is not true. If you added this before the lotto ticket as you mention, it would skip over the entire point of choosing 'home or Layla' choice and 'Money for the club' section.

Finally, I will want to reiterate, that I do not want any of this to come accross as rude or mean or anything like that. I just had seen your posts for a while and wanted to go into detail on why I thing that it is a fundermentally wrong fit for this game.
I do not intend on writing any more on this, so feel free to respond (As I am genuinely interested in your response) but I feel like any additional responses I make will simply be repeating myself.
May I ask three questions, aside from this one? 1) How many days, in total, are currently playable in the game? 2) What day is the mid point of the game? 3) Aside from the initial $30, and the lottery on Day 4, is there a way to make money by Day 4 in the game?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
May I ask three questions, aside from this one? 1) How many days, in total, are currently playable in the game? 2) What day is the mid point of the game? 3) Aside from the initial $30, and the lottery on Day 4, is there a way to make money by Day 4 in the game?
1) You can currently run up to Day 9.
2) Not sure how to answer that considering game uses Time Loop mechanic and you'll be going back and forth in time a lot (for example, sometimes you'll need something from Day 5 to unlock another option on Day 3)
3) Money is pretty much irrelevant in the game... there is only one situation where you need signigicant amount (it's on Day 5) and pretty soon you'll get an alternative requiring no money at all

Reactions: vimmers
Nov 3, 2017

Although Ripe answered your questions pretty well, I might as well also answer as there are some additional details I can add.

1) How many days?- As Ripe Said there are 9 days. Although I would argue that there are currently only 5 'Full' days as the gameplay currently becomes more limited and linear on Days 6-9 with them often being a case of reactions to your choices rather than a chance to make additional choices. (These are the latest days and I expect more to be devloped).

2)What day is the midpoint?- Again as Ripe said, there isn't really a 'midpoint day' as its based on time loops, so its more based on what you have unlocked rather than what day you are on. Like Currently there are 3 main 'walls' that prevent passage past that day (day 3 , day 6 and day 9). You get past the first wall and unlock days 3-5 very early in the game, but days 6+ are unlocked at the end of the current build. But there are so much additional stuff unlocked in days 3-5 that drastically change the game more than the simple addition of the days. For example, the first time you unlock days 3-5 you will not really be able to do much on day 5 but you still have access to the day.

3) The current methods to make money are: Starting Cash, Drugs, Panties and the Lotto Ticket. Although there are multiple ways to handle each of them (other than the starting cash for obvious reasons). For example, you can give the lotto ticket to one of two people and this choice affects where you can sleep. You also don't get the additional cash from one of them when you first give it them. Meaning for a bit you can choose Location A without $700 or Location B with $700 (although eventually you get $700 for either). Or the Drugs which you can get from 2 locations (meaning you can get either one, or both) and although you will most likely sell it to Brian, you also get paid if you helped Matt/Alice. Finally Panties (least useful) does vary on how many you get, but is not normally enough to cover large expenses.

Specifically by day 4, you can get All but the second set of drug Money.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
1) 9 days are currently available to play.
2) Day 4 is the mid point of the game. Actually, day 4 mid day would be more accurate.
3) When you do a full reset, all but your starting money disappears. In fact, pickpocketing money you give back. So, you go back to $30 when you full reset.

What day is the first day that you need money, more than starting money? Again, Day 4. You need at least $300, for rent. After a while, I got to do some thinking. And came up with a variety of ideas. One was to hold/replicate everything you have in your inventory, that you can access after so many times spent at the shelter. Got to do more and more thinking, refining thoughts, and ideas, until I boiled it down to a "magic" wallet that can hold your money from reset to reset. And adds that starting money everytime you do a full reset. Of course there can be more added in at a future time, as you progress the story. Now where would you "find" this wallet? On, or after, the 4th day. Of course, it would be several resets, warps, etc. I wanted to keep it so that it only holds money, and maybe one other item, once you get to a certain point, and need to make some quick money. That point being day 4, and need to both pay rent and help your mom. Once those are taken care of, the "wallet" will provide other means of legally earning money for Day 4. Not just one lottery game, but it can be a few. But each time you reset, so does the list. I prefer to keep things balanced, and not overpower anything. Because someone would see my idea, and think that can be too powerful, it needs to either go, or redone. While I haven't given up on my idea, I thought, well, just shut up about it, and let the idea die because of all the negative feedback. So, what I am going to do is keep my ideas to myself, and just leave things as is. And that is what I am going to do after this. Just patiently wait for both a new update, and a new walkthrough.

Nov 3, 2017

2) Day 4 is the mid point of the game. Actually, day 4 mid day would be more accurate.

3) When you do a full reset, all but your starting money disappears. In fact, pickpocketing money you give back. So, you go back to $30 when you full reset.

What day is the first day that you need money, more than starting money? Again, Day 4. You need at least $300, for rent. After a while, I got to do some thinking. And came up with a variety of ideas. One was to hold/replicate everything you have in your inventory, that you can access after so many times spent at the shelter. Got to do more and more thinking, refining thoughts, and ideas, until I boiled it down to a "magic" wallet that can hold your money from reset to reset. And adds that starting money everytime you do a full reset. Of course there can be more added in at a future time, as you progress the story. Now where would you "find" this wallet? On, or after, the 4th day. Of course, it would be several resets, warps, etc. I wanted to keep it so that it only holds money, and maybe one other item, once you get to a certain point, and need to make some quick money. That point being day 4, and need to both pay rent and help your mom. Once those are taken care of, the "wallet" will provide other means of legally earning money for Day 4. Not just one lottery game, but it can be a few. But each time you reset, so does the list. I prefer to keep things balanced, and not overpower anything. Because someone would see my idea, and think that can be too powerful, it needs to either go, or redone. While I haven't given up on my idea, I thought, well, just shut up about it, and let the idea die because of all the negative feedback. So, what I am going to do is keep my ideas to myself, and just leave things as is. And that is what I am going to do after this. Just patiently wait for both a new update, and a new walkthrough.

I know I said before that I would not respond any more, but as you can clearly see by not only my responses but my large messages, I don't know when to shut up.

Firstly, I want to say that although I do believe that your idea wouldn't work with this game, I do want to still encourage you to continue to analyse games and come up with creative ideas to fix issues you have with them. I do not want to just say you are wrong, as I can see from your consistency that you do feel strongly about this and have spent some time thinking about it.

What I will do is aid you by changing your idea to better fit with the game.

After simply unlocking day 4 is currently way to early to access this. What you seem to be unaware of, is that the rent is actually a very small element to the 'Money' task since it already has a few options with the main resolution being the lotto ticket, which only downside is that it can only be used once and there are 2 options. This is something that is a common theme in this game, where you have 2 exclusive options that each have different side effects. (Eg: Dana being hit/Saved/ Saved by Janice, Who is Parasited, Go to Dance or See Jody...). So this shouldn't be something that is totally written out of the game entirely, as it would be removing a key element.

What I would recommend to have this feature to fit the game, would be if this was something that the player gained access to at the current late/end game. It would at the earliest be found after learning about Sully as otherwise it would remove the entire arc of getting money for the club. It would still be gained before day 4 but after progressing in the story past the club (as I said, don't think of the game in days or even loops. Think of it more as 'unlocks', eg: learning about the lotto is still a amassive progress even though it doesn't unlock any days, it unlocks many options.

Now we have 'when' it will be unlocked, we now need a 'why'. Currently there is no need to get access to both rent and Layla so the ability to do so isn't that important. To showcase this, it is already possible via stealing drugs from Matt in Day 2, selling them Day 3 and also buying lotto on Day 4. Or helping Alice on Day 2 (so you don't need rent), and using lotto on Layla. Honestly I have spent some time trying to figure out a benefit to having the house and apartment that currently can't be done with either helping Alice or selling the drugs on Day 2 (Feel free to let me know if I am missing anything obvious). The best idea I have is an event with Ayumi and either Sophie/ Crystal that required staying the night at theirs on Day 4, that took place at the apartment?

Honestly, I think that is what you need to think about most. What is the actual purpose of this item. Like how exactly does having more money or be able to have the house and apartment in a single loop, improve the game.

Finally 'what' is it. As all the concept really seems to boil down to is 'add another way to have money'. Doesn't it thus seem a bit overcomplicated to have a 'magical wallet' when it could be something as simple as 'MC learns where a stash of money is hidden'. Which be explained away as a mafia dead-drop. I think a magic wallet adds to much unnecessary complications that are not needed.

In summary, I still think you don't fully understand the game and the consequences of adding a magic wallet. But if it makes you happy to think about it, go ahead.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I think I am going to restart the game, and skip somethings, see if I can't work around somethings. Just to see if they would work. As an alternative to the current walkthrough. Instead of doing Dana/Janice first, going to try the sister first, then Dana/Janice part. See how that works out. Maybe do some other experimenting on things, as well.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

I'm still trying to figure out what would be the point of such item... it's not like you need a lot of money in this game outside of one specific point. For everything else those starting $30 is more then enough. And even for that one point you need money, you get an alternative requiring no money whatsoever fairly soon.

Same goes for those few items you pick up... they are more or less needed for a single reason and once you get that you don't need it anymore. One exception would be a dress you need for two different reasons, but if I'm not mistaken getting the dress doesn't advance the clock (same as buying lottery ticket and few other things) so there is no reason why you couldn't simply pick it up.

I think I am going to restart the game, and skip somethings, see if I can't work around somethings. Just to see if they would work. As an alternative to the current walkthrough. Instead of doing Dana/Janice first, going to try the sister first, then Dana/Janice part. See how that works out. Maybe do some other experimenting on things, as well.
The current walktrough is just the most direct and potentially fastest way of getting everything done but there is no reason you can't do things differently.

Last edited:

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Attempted to go through some different things at first. They are kind of locked. I am, however, going to try some other paths, see what happens. This is more of a curiosity thing, than trying to work around the walk through. I think I may run into other blocks. However, the thing is, is that I am not trying to bypass the walk through, just trying some different options. I know that Brian is available day 1, no reset. The others are Dana and Janice. I am going to try checking out the other things, from the save I have. Not really going fully down the path, just see where it goes. Maybe start with the catfight. But that may lead to a block, as well.

MIkePatton

May 20, 2017
Attempted to go through some different things at first. They are kind of locked. I am, however, going to try some other paths, see what happens. This is more of a curiosity thing, than trying to work around the walk through. I think I may run into other blocks. However, the thing is, is that I am not trying to bypass the walk through, just trying some different options. I know that Brian is available day 1, no reset. The others are Dana and Janice. I am going to try checking out the other things, from the save I have. Not really going fully down the path, just see where it goes. Maybe start with the catfight. But that may lead to a block, as well.
I think there is a soft restriction in the game to push you into Dana at first. hints steer you into Dana even if you can do other things. I don't know how much but I'm sure a few options are hidden until you advance with Dana.

holtlobster

Nov 22, 2019
Has the beginning of the game been reworked or is my game just bugged? I havent played in about ten updates but now once you've done the intro and the first reset after Mia inform you that you didn't meet with her, she isnt at the shopping mall in the morning of day 1? Neither is Georgia during the day, and all the university stuff except library is not there either?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Has the beginning of the game been reworked or is my game just bugged? I havent played in about ten updates but now once you've done the intro and the first reset after Mia inform you that you didn't meet with her, she isnt at the shopping mall in the morning of day 1? Neither is Georgia during the day, and all the university stuff except library is not there either?
You might need to unlock them and meet them for them to show up.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Just checked and the game is very closed off until you do some stuff with Dana at the start to open up the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess the game is a bit buggy since some girls hints like Georgia hints try mention to progress her story instead of hinting at finishing off the first few stuff with Dana before you can continue her path.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
You don't need to date Janice to get the parasite, to parasite Alice or if you need to tell Alice to join you at the club. Helping Alice on Day 2 morning and raiding the office on day 3 night is all you need to unlock her options on day 7.

So just do above for Alice. Do yoga both days, tell Zarina about massaging Jody, be close to Hannah by sneaking into the party when attending her classes and spend the night with her with the duel.
Oh man, this has been killing me forever. Didn't even think of using the raid to up her stats. That helps a ton.

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Came across a softlock at the end of day 9 when I did the Georgia+Ayumi path. Day 9 I waited until the end of the day to see if anything else would happen. Don't remember if it was evening or night, but after the last wait, I ended up on the main map screen with nothing to click besides the going back 1 time slot button. Clicked that, and now softlocked inside the club map.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Just checked and the game is very closed off until you do some stuff with Dana at the start to open up the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess the game is a bit buggy since some girls hints like Georgia hints try mention to progress her story instead of hinting at finishing off the first few stuff with Dana before you can continue her path.
This is dumb. It's one thing to provide more hints and push the player toward doing a particular thing, but locking off certain sections that still referenced in the dialog? Ridiculous.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes