Nov 3, 2017
This may work, or may not. On Day 3, somewhere, you find a box. Inside that box has a few things in it. One, an item replicator, so that if you pickpocket a key, you can access things later on without having to pickpocket it. Or drugs. However, this would be after you complete certain things in game. The one thing it can't replicate, but it can store, is money. The reason is, is that the replicator makes an exact copy. So, you can't reproduce money in it. The serial numbers will be exactly the same. No variation, at all. This is why there is a list of things to bet on, on Day 1 or 2. And you can add, eventually, lottery numbers. This is why you visit the bet shop, so you can make small bets on different things, win, and store a bit of that money. So that on Day 4, I do believe, you can pay rent every time, when you get that far along. The reason for the list, is so that you can up make different amounts, as needed. And the list says anything over an X amount should be placed in the box to keep it safe from resets.

Hey, I have seen you talk about the idea of transferring items/Moneythough loops (on this comment and previous ones) and I thought I would spend some time doing into detail on why this wouldn't work on this kind of game.The main gameplay of the game is figuring out what combinations of events can fit together to provide more events.

What do I mean by this?
Well if you take the first main 'wall' in the game: Claire on Day 3. At the start of the game, you cannot get into Day 3 since Claire prevents you. This forces the player into spending more time in Days 1 and 2, and exploring different pathways. Only after attempting to use learning enough about Day 1 and 2 to be able to get the Good Demostration with both Georgia and Mia, can you access the Alice path to actually unlock Day 3. The problem is that with the Alice path alone, you are required to use the Evening of Day 2 which overlaps with the Good Demostration, making them mutually exclusive. This locks the player out of any events on Days 3+ which require a Good Demostration which includes Dana, Janice and Georgia's Paths. This forces the player into searching for a way to increase their persuasion skill to be able to persuade Claire and thus can avoid needing Alice. This leads them down the Hannah Path and thus unlocking Level 3 Persuasion and is free to spend Day 2 doing whatever they want and still access Day 3.

If you simply allowed the player to access Day 3 once they had gotten it once, then it would have opened up to much too quickly and the player would 1) may get overwhelmed with options which may cause them to look at many route more broadly (jumping from path to path once they meet any resistance) which could cause them to miss things that they can access if they looked deeper, 2) ruin the value of the reward of getting persuasion 3 as it would provide no benefit.

How does this link to Money?
Money in this game works in a similar fashion to the flags mentioned in the Claire Example. The main Use of Money is the Club which initally costs $1000. This locks the player into needing to 1) Get drugs to sell, 2) use the lotto ticket. This locks the player out of paths such as 1) Using the ticket on Layla (locking out Cynthia/Crystal/Rosario paths),2) Limits Drug paths (Alice/ Ayumi)... Then when the player learns that they can use Zarina, it opens up some freedom as they can use either Drugs or Zarina, then more freedom is opened when they can get $700 from Layla and then finally the limits are removed when they learn of Sully.

Adding a way to duplicate/store money between loops before the player learns of Sully would be like giving access to Day 3 before the player gets Persuasion 3, it would unlock too much too soon and removes the reward that is aquired later on. Adding the reward after Sully would be pointless as there is no longer a use for money.

I hope this helps you see why the game does not need (and would be worse off) with items being transferable between loops. And I hope this doesn't come off as mean/malicious as I do not intend it to do so. I just believe that your idea is wrong and wanted to explain why I thought so.

If you have any explanations on why the idea would actually not ruin the game and would benefit it, then let me know.

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Hannah and Jessie, in Pied Piper's Lair. When Jessie is not close to you (I think you have to help Zarina with the Cheer Stuff) then she chooses Hannah instead of you at night
I had to be a little close with Jessie but not too close. You need Jessie lust and love low for the scene to trigger and Jessie to not be with the cheer coach. If you ignore Jessie too much, it felt like Jessie's lust went too high.

I did do Hannah class.
Help Alice with locked storage locker. (Day 2)
Did Yoga.
Did Alice photoshoot.
Had Jessie as partner for Hannah class.
Raided the office (Day 3)
Go to Fancy Party. Get handjob from Jessie. (Day 4)
Won the debate (Day 5)
Didn't bother with the night club.

I didn't help Zarina at all with cheer stuff since I was raiding the office instead of informing Jody about the massage which is needed for more Zarnia progress.
From there you should be able to seduce Alice at Ayumi's place, be close enough to Hannah to continue the story and not have Jessie love you or have too much lust.

Edit:
I keep hearing that this game has mind control in it but don't see any mc tags. Does it contain mc?
There isn't mind control of the player mind controlling. But there's a parasite that you are tracking that can switch hosts that makes the host horny. Since the game is a time loop, you can manipulate events so the parasite jumps into different hosts to unlock new scenes and content.

diftrim4x

Jun 8, 2019
Am I the only one who has problems with getting the intern kicked out? I can talk to mom just fine, but when I want to talk about the interns, the option is not there... I am following the walkthrough to the letter, but I can't seem to get it.

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Am I the only one who has problems with getting the intern kicked out? I can talk to mom just fine, but when I want to talk about the interns, the option is not there... I am following the walkthrough to the letter, but I can't seem to get it.
You can't see the option "Talk about her interns." when talking to mom on day 4 morning? To get the talk option you need to get the Cynthia scene where you tell her who is not complaining about how strict MC's mom is.

She asks you to do the task in day 3 morning. And you tell her the information after you've done all the investigating in day 3 afternoon.

Reactions: diftrim4x

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Hey, I have seen you talk about the idea of transferring items/Moneythough loops (on this comment and previous ones) and I thought I would spend some time doing into detail on why this wouldn't work on this kind of game.The main gameplay of the game is figuring out what combinations of events can fit together to provide more events.

What do I mean by this?
Well if you take the first main 'wall' in the game: Claire on Day 3. At the start of the game, you cannot get into Day 3 since Claire prevents you. This forces the player into spending more time in Days 1 and 2, and exploring different pathways. Only after attempting to use learning enough about Day 1 and 2 to be able to get the Good Demostration with both Georgia and Mia, can you access the Alice path to actually unlock Day 3. The problem is that with the Alice path alone, you are required to use the Evening of Day 2 which overlaps with the Good Demostration, making them mutually exclusive. This locks the player out of any events on Days 3+ which require a Good Demostration which includes Dana, Janice and Georgia's Paths. This forces the player into searching for a way to increase their persuasion skill to be able to persuade Claire and thus can avoid needing Alice. This leads them down the Hannah Path and thus unlocking Level 3 Persuasion and is free to spend Day 2 doing whatever they want and still access Day 3.

If you simply allowed the player to access Day 3 once they had gotten it once, then it would have opened up to much too quickly and the player would 1) may get overwhelmed with options which may cause them to look at many route more broadly (jumping from path to path once they meet any resistance) which could cause them to miss things that they can access if they looked deeper, 2) ruin the value of the reward of getting persuasion 3 as it would provide no benefit.

How does this link to Money?
Money in this game works in a similar fashion to the flags mentioned in the Claire Example. The main Use of Money is the Club which initally costs $1000. This locks the player into needing to 1) Get drugs to sell, 2) use the lotto ticket. This locks the player out of paths such as 1) Using the ticket on Layla (locking out Cynthia/Crystal/Rosario paths),2) Limits Drug paths (Alice/ Ayumi)... Then when the player learns that they can use Zarina, it opens up some freedom as they can use either Drugs or Zarina, then more freedom is opened when they can get $700 from Layla and then finally the limits are removed when they learn of Sully.

Adding a way to duplicate/store money between loops before the player learns of Sully would be like giving access to Day 3 before the player gets Persuasion 3, it would unlock too much too soon and removes the reward that is aquired later on. Adding the reward after Sully would be pointless as there is no longer a use for money.

I hope this helps you see why the game does not need (and would be worse off) with items being transferable between loops. And I hope this doesn't come off as mean/malicious as I do not intend it to do so. I just believe that your idea is wrong and wanted to explain why I thought so.

If you have any explanations on why the idea would actually not ruin the game and would benefit it, then let me know.
This item is not a start of the game, on day one, type of thing. It can be only be found after a set amount of time in game. Say after 10th time of not paying rent on day 4, or even futher. This doesn't replace any steps at all. It's function is three fold. One, store money. That is it. It can't give you interest, it can't reproduce money, it can't add money in and of itself. Second function is to provide the player with a way to make money as well. The way it does this is by providing a list a of bets you can make after you found the item in the first place, and then resetting back to Day 1. This list can be done while waiting for things to happen. Again, this is not the real day one. This is 99th day one type item. Third thing it can do is replicate some items, limiting to keys, to bypass some things that you may want to bypass on your 9 billionth full reset. Allow me to further break this down.

1) This item is found at least mid point in the game, if not further along. I think I racked up at least 80 full resets on the last playthrough of the game. And I was not paying rent at the time, so I was kicked out of my apartment. So, yeah, I was fairly far into the game.

2) I had originally thought this would be a good way to make, or counterfeit money. However, seeing as how counterfeiting is illegal, and can land the PC in jail again, let's avoid that. I thought of other ways, and then had a flash back from when I last watched Back to the Future II, where Marty buys the sports almanac, and Biff goes back in time, and gives it to himself, creating that paradox. Anyway, to keep this short, I thought in game there is already the lottery, so why not expand this, and make it a way to make some money. Just enough to keep you in your apartment, and also helping your mom. And other things later on. Which is why I added the add money to, and save it for later function.

3) After getting the keys for the 10th time from the janitor, I thought hmmm, let's see keys, we need them, and we can bypass the need, after we had appropriate skill, etc., to bypass pick pocketing the keys, and still do what needs to be done. So, scanning a key, and making a new one would be good. And would bypass a few small steps, later on.

Again, to reiterate, this item, box if you will, would be available as a mid game device, so that you aren't bypassing anything important. Rather, you are making sure that you stay where you are, and able to get where you need to later on. Or if you want to explore some options without breaking the game to do it.

Nov 3, 2017
This item is not a start of the game, on day one, type of thing. It can be only be found after a set amount of time in game. Say after 10th time of not paying rent on day 4, or even futher. This doesn't replace any steps at all. It's function is three fold. One, store money. That is it. It can't give you interest, it can't reproduce money, it can't add money in and of itself. Second function is to provide the player with a way to make money as well. The way it does this is by providing a list a of bets you can make after you found the item in the first place, and then resetting back to Day 1. This list can be done while waiting for things to happen. Again, this is not the real day one. This is 99th day one type item. Third thing it can do is replicate some items, limiting to keys, to bypass some things that you may want to bypass on your 9 billionth full reset. Allow me to further break this down.

1) This item is found at least mid point in the game, if not further along. I think I racked up at least 80 full resets on the last playthrough of the game. And I was not paying rent at the time, so I was kicked out of my apartment. So, yeah, I was fairly far into the game.

2) I had originally thought this would be a good way to make, or counterfeit money. However, seeing as how counterfeiting is illegal, and can land the PC in jail again, let's avoid that. I thought of other ways, and then had a flash back from when I last watched Back to the Future II, where Marty buys the sports almanac, and Biff goes back in time, and gives it to himself, creating that paradox. Anyway, to keep this short, I thought in game there is already the lottery, so why not expand this, and make it a way to make some money. Just enough to keep you in your apartment, and also helping your mom. And other things later on. Which is why I added the add money to, and save it for later function.

3) After getting the keys for the 10th time from the janitor, I thought hmmm, let's see keys, we need them, and we can bypass the need, after we had appropriate skill, etc., to bypass pick pocketing the keys, and still do what needs to be done. So, scanning a key, and making a new one would be good. And would bypass a few small steps, later on.

Again, to reiterate, this item, box if you will, would be available as a mid game device, so that you aren't bypassing anything important. Rather, you are making sure that you stay where you are, and able to get where you need to later on. Or if you want to explore some options without breaking the game to do it.

Hey,

I believe that you are misunderstanding the point that you are at with the game, and since you are talking as if you are only at the mid game you are not aware that the game already has alternatives to what you are suggesting that are better balanced. I will break down my counter arguments to match yours:

1) The point in the game where you don't have the lottery ticket and thus cannot afford rent is mid-game and not that far into the game (For context I had 120+ Loops before Lotto and 300+ by the time I was more late game). The Rent is the second main wall in the game (first being claire as talked about before) and being able to transfer money between loops would essentially be skipping over a massive chunk of mid/late game, as it would give you access to both the house and the Family house, as well as access to the club without needing to progress. It does not matter that this item is given at the mid game rather than the early game, it still would be skipping over content unnecessarily. The only point where this item would not be damaging would be the late/end game... where it would then become pointless as there are other alternatives (lotto being the main way around rent but with Alice/Drugs as alternatives and Sully being the main way around the club).

2) This game already has the lotto ticket that is fitted into the game and is balanced for the story. There is no need to add anything additional as there is no need for additonal money in this game. As mentioned before, there are already ways to access what is blocked by money easily, the game does not need any more ways to get money unless a new use for the money is added. A side note, I do not think that counterfeiting money being illegal should be a reason for it not be included (I think it shouldn't be included for many reasons covered in this post and the other one), since the MC obviously has no quarms about illegal activities and the risk of being arrested when you can time loop is none.

3) You seem to include an explanation here that contradicts itself? You say that you think that there should be a way to skip it (and you even mention skipping it with a skill) and seem to fail to see the solution is lockpicking, that you can already use to skip over it. The keys are only needed in the early game, as once you have Lockpick 3 (to enter the locked rooms) or learn about Hannah's clothes location (for Hannah Path), the keys are no longer needed. So what would duplicating them even do? It would skip over content is what! You even mention that 'it would bypass a few small steps later on' which shows that you are somewhat aware of how it will be skipping content, but simply do not understand the extent it will, or the affect it will have.

4 (your closing remarks)) Again this item (or 'Box') would skip over content, putting it mid game simply reduces the amount of content it skips. And saying you aren't bypassing anything 'important', I would say is not true. If you added this before the lotto ticket as you mention, it would skip over the entire point of choosing 'home or Layla' choice and 'Money for the club' section.

Finally, I will want to reiterate, that I do not want any of this to come accross as rude or mean or anything like that. I just had seen your posts for a while and wanted to go into detail on why I thing that it is a fundermentally wrong fit for this game.
I do not intend on writing any more on this, so feel free to respond (As I am genuinely interested in your response) but I feel like any additional responses I make will simply be repeating myself.

Reactions: kalifianto

mak123

Jun 27, 2017
Hello guys, any walkthrough for last version? 0.62? Its impossible for me to play it without walkthrough. Thanks a lot

battlesh0rts

Oct 18, 2021
Like the game so far, although I need the walkthrough to not get lost.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at Day 6 morning. No matter what I do (even following the walkthrough) I'm unable to give Penny's phone to Ayumi. Either I get the phone but Ayumi's lair doesn't show up, or I can't go home with Sophie the night before.

Can anyone help me with what I'm missing? IDK why the walkthrough worked for others but not for me.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Bit of a continuity error here. When Jon meets Sully, Sully says he hasn't seen Jon since his (Jon's) dad's funeral. The intro of the story states that Jon's dad is currently in jail, and is going to be there a long time.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Like the game so far, although I need the walkthrough to not get lost.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck at Day 6 morning. No matter what I do (even following the walkthrough) I'm unable to give Penny's phone to Ayumi. Either I get the phone but Ayumi's lair doesn't show up, or I can't go home with Sophie the night before.

Can anyone help me with what I'm missing? IDK why the walkthrough worked for others but not for me.
i think you shall use a timeline where you talked/meet Ayumi
or use warp where u meet her

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Hello guys, any walkthrough for last version? 0.62? Its impossible for me to play it without walkthrough. Thanks a lot
Just ask questions on what you're stuck with and we can help. No walkthrough right now.

Ayumi shows up on day 6 if you helped her with the raid on day 5 afternoon. Are you making sure to be close to one of the activist girls, talking to the security guy with Georgia (Day 4 Day), going to the raid and helping Ayumi as well?

Rupert_bear

Oct 6, 2018
Any suggestion how to get rid of Jessie for the fun point with Hannah on Day 8?
I had a heck of a time figuring this one out. Essentially you need to have positive stats with Alice, be in Hannah's good graces, and make sure Jessie is motivated to join Jody's swim team. The last one requires participating in yoga days 2 and 3, and then Saturday morning watch the cheer routine and tell the not-captain Jesse to meet Jody at the pool.

I finally pulled it off by making Dana get hit by the car so Janice is parisited, helping Alice clean the bike Day 2, make sure the the demonstration goes well to set up dating Janice, doing Yoga on days 2 and 3 and telling Zarina to give Jody a massage, on day 3 joining Hannah's debate society and choosing to partner with Jessie, tell her how to get into the real party, capture the parasite from Janice, give the parasite to Alice on the morning of the fair and tell Alice to join you at the club to seduce Claire (though you don't actually need to do that), watch the cheer routine, tell an upset Jessie about the swim team, join and win the debate (I also went to the fancy party, but hung out with the gang), and finally at the club itself I made out with Alice 3 times.

I hope that covered everything, but I probably missed a step or two.

Reactions: Grown
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes