SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have the latest, from here, version of TLH. I have a problem, somewhere, with Intern Kick Out line. I don't get the option to kick out an intern, when talking to mom, after giving her the winning ticket. I may have missed something previously, and so I can't get that conversation to start. I am going to take my time, replay the game, with the current walkthrough, trying to make saves where needed, as well as follow the walkthrough. It isn't the games fault that I missed this, but rather mine. I would like to have added to the game is a reset conversation. Or add it to the the roll back to previous time. Anyway, going to work through the game, again, and see what I missed and where.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I really like the way your options expand as you gain new skills, perks, knowledge, etc. One thing I think would fit in well with this type of game would be a game+ achievement system that gave you extra options in a new game if you had earned certain achievements in a previous one. Kind of curious if the dev had considered adding something like that. Some of the early game content could potentially be justified to go further with game+ achievements. Some extra options for progression in the mid game could also be unlocked that way.

I haven't played this game in awhile but I have definitely run into bottlenecks where I couldn't progress at all until I figured out how to get past a particular scene. It would be nice if there were some additional ways to get past some of those bottlenecks.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
One thing I would like to see is a way to passively make money, or store money for later use. Like a box that you put say an x amount in, it would add a y amount per reset. Like you put in 10, it will add 1 every reset for the day. Either that, or make some money actively that you can store away, everyday. The money can be stored in a vault that would add to your lust to keep it active. And even add money.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
One thing I would like to see is a way to passively make money, or store money for later use. Like a box that you put say an x amount in, it would add a y amount per reset. Like you put in 10, it will add 1 every reset for the day. Either that, or make some money actively that you can store away, everyday. The money can be stored in a vault that would add to your lust to keep it active. And even add money.
come on dude, the way is obvious, listen to a sporting result on one loop and make a wager on subsequent loops (I'm sure you can find different folk to accept bets, the dealer dude looks like he'd be up for a wager), work smarter not harder.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
come on dude, the way is obvious, listen to a sporting result on one loop and make a wager on subsequent loops (I'm sure you can find different folk to accept bets, the dealer dude looks like he'd be up for a wager), work smarter not harder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
That sounds like an explanation from Jack O'Neill when he stucked in a time loop xD Time resisting money.

"I put the whole thing on tape last time so you don't have to start from scratch." ... " What about notes? Indelible ink?"

• Haha
Reactions: vimmers

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is some weird phrasing, looked like you were going to saying "literally the only way" then tried to hedge your bets. "literally the main way" doesn't really work, it's too vague to be literal.

Stealing is always a another valid path, figure out where people stash their cash and when they aren't paying the attention they should.
Our dealer friend probably stashes either his drugs or cash so he isn't caught with both at the same time. Figure out the where and when nobody is watching and bingo. We could even buy his drugs using his own cash just for giggles.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
That is some weird phrasing, looked like you were going to saying "literally the only way" then tried to hedge your bets. "literally the main way" doesn't really work, it's too vague to be literal.

Stealing is always a another valid path, figure out where people stash their cash and when they aren't paying the attention they should.
Our dealer friend probably stashes either his drugs or cash so he isn't caught with both at the same time. Figure out the where and when nobody is watching and bingo. We could even buy his drugs using his own cash just for giggles.
Not hedging bets. There are other ways to get money, but they're significantly less efficient. Stealing money introduces a relatively arbitrary 'spend one to several timeslots stealing money that could have been spent doing anything else' exercise, and considering how you get screwed when stealing directly from someone who can accurately guess who was responsible...

Besides which, while that could be an idea for fun, considering that dealer friend is very limited in availability, the days that 'could' be done on are already otherwise packed with events and setups.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Considering how little importance money have in the game (and pretty much the only time you need a serious amount, you have an alternative requiring no money whatsoever), I'm not sure developer should spend time figuring out alternative ways to get it...

Reactions: TempTitle

hilloryarroy

Aug 27, 2022
Hey do you know the 4 digit code to day 3 Thursday with unlocking the 3 lockpick to up your skill please I am stuck on this for a while.
I am also struck on it for quite a lot of time but eventually i enable the "Skip Minigames" option in "Game Options" menu. Due to this i am able to skip this particular minigame and then after skipping it, i again disable it.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
New Version 0.62.10 for Time Loop Rookies+
This is what I said at the time of release:
Hey!
We continue The slave path on the Pied Piper. We put the final touches on the Alice/Hannah path and are going with Georgia and Benson paths. Uncovering the fates of Ayumi and Mia
Some retro-changes:
Update some memories and dialogs from Sophie
New feature:
Now you have the list of relevant events for each girl. These are the events that will raise the love, lust, or/and trust for the girl.
And I'll add a lovely spreadsheet so you can see them through the day to the Time Loop Hunter Tier Reward.
Two new Fun points and Two new outfits (Ayumi and Mia)
And a special outfit for CAS and a bonus gallery celebrating the World Cup!

Please don't pirate this version.
I release a public version almost every month.

All saves games from version 0.06.xx or higher are compatible, but I have to add a Reset at the end of the load to avoid possible inconsistencies.

Change-Log 0.62.10:
  • Fix a bug unlocking CAS's new outfit
  • Added the new outfit to CAS's dream sequence
Change-Log 0.62.00:
  • Continue the story of Benson, Georgia, Sophie, Ayumi, and Mia
  • New outfits for Ayumi, Mia
  • Add level 3 corruption Portraits for Ayumi and Mia
  • Added relevant events for each girl on the Girls' screen
  • Two new Fun Points (Georgia and Benson)
  • New memories for Georgia, Benson, Ayumi, Sophie, Mia, Day 7 and Day 8, Day 9
  • Updated some memories and dialogs of Sophie
  • New outfit for CAS (patrons exclusive)
  • The gallery is up to date and a new category (Extras) is to be filled soon.
  • Grammar and other fixes (Thanks Wandering Gyrfalcon and Dimka2010)
Cheers!

Reactions: john1230 and nvkovo

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 3.43GB
Compressed size Q70: 406MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.62.10

Last edited:

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
This may work, or may not. On Day 3, somewhere, you find a box. Inside that box has a few things in it. One, an item replicator, so that if you pickpocket a key, you can access things later on without having to pickpocket it. Or drugs. However, this would be after you complete certain things in game. The one thing it can't replicate, but it can store, is money. The reason is, is that the replicator makes an exact copy. So, you can't reproduce money in it. The serial numbers will be exactly the same. No variation, at all. This is why there is a list of things to bet on, on Day 1 or 2. And you can add, eventually, lottery numbers. This is why you visit the bet shop, so you can make small bets on different things, win, and store a bit of that money. So that on Day 4, I do believe, you can pay rent every time, when you get that far along. The reason for the list, is so that you can up make different amounts, as needed. And the list says anything over an X amount should be placed in the box to keep it safe from resets.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes