Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
out of curiosity is there a way to change the MC's name in this game :)
I know someone on one of the early pages made a little "patch" that lets you rename the MC, it's a little funky since it's a simply find and replace, and so there's a few points where it doesn't necessarily fit or make sense (especially the few points where it references your father's name), but if you're okay with just ignoring those few things, it's alright. Just search "rename" and you should be able to find it, or just look through the first couple of pages.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Using the walkthrough doc TLH_WT_60_00_by_HydraHenker, I learned that I missed a fun point on DAY 5 (Plant some drugs on Lisa's room before your Mom start the search, page 54 line 137-138). EDIT: Strange thing is, I remember doing that action. Maybe I messed it up with a save/load operation? Dunno how it got missed!
I am currently on DAY 3, farther along in the game on page 61 line 137-138, but I only have 29 of the 30 FUN POINTS required, and traced it to the FP above.
I may be ignorant of how to navigate the game, as I am simply following the steps in the walkthrough document.
Is there an easy way to pick up that fun point so I can proceed?
Load an earlier save? I don't know how to determine which of my past saves would be close to the point I want to reach. There is one save that I can tell where it is from the scene displayed on the thumbnail, but it is quite a way before where I want to go.
I thought maybe I could get CAS to do a reset to day 5, but apparently since I am on day 3 I can only reset to Full Reset, Day 2, or Day 3.
Help, please?

Last edited:

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
...snip...
You just have to make sure you can stay at your family's place, and have drugs to plant. It looks like going to timeline 'NORMAL SPEECH 2' and following steps 100-146 starting on page 53 would work. Remember, you can use the "skip" button for dialogue you have seen before.

You really shouldn't keep multiple saves for this game; it can mess you up with what you have and haven't seen.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Hi, here again after a while with a couple of doubts (not the only ones but in the meantime...)

Objective: Talk to Dana at the Food Court (+ Ayumi)

I have to know them both but with the ''basic'' knowledge so without the appointment with Dana then they don't want to talk about the ''secret'', to delve deeper with Dana, so organizing the appointment precludes the knowledge of Ayumi because I can't get ' 'GrogXD'', if I take it I can't organize the appointment, so back to the beginning. What is the way to get to know them both and delve deeper with Dana so that she can then convince herself to talk about the ''secret''?

Objective: Fix the drinks at the bar after the demonstration

Even though I got ''GrogXD'', then at the bar it doesn't give me the option to choose to spike the drinks and then consequently have Georgia ''weird'' for both the yoga class and the interrogation. What is missing to be able to ''correct'' the drinks?

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
You can just date Dana like normal (Rally without a fight > Give book Thursday Daytime > Date Thursday Evening > Museum Friday sometime) and on Thursday Night raid the office and get some drugs + hard drive. The next daytime you give the drugs and hard drive from the raid to Ayumi to get close enough to her. That should fulfill everything

Make sure Georgia turns weird during the Wednesday demonstration, steal some drugs in Wednesday morning by helping Alice, after a successful demonstration, you can spike the drinks.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
You can just date Dana like normal (Rally without a fight > Give book Thursday Daytime > Date Thursday Evening > Museum Friday sometime) and on Thursday Night raid the office and get some drugs + hard drive. The next daytime you give the drugs and hard drive from the raid to Ayumi to get close enough to her. That should fulfill everything
do you mean to go to ayumi on day 4 (with the hard drive and the drugs) directly without an initial approach to school?

Make sure Georgia turns weird during the Wednesday demonstration, steal some drugs in Wednesday morning by helping Alice, after a successful demonstration, you can spike the drinks.
it's one of the routes I tried, it doesn't allow me to use it for drinks, but above all then Matt attacks me while I sleep for stealing his drugs and gives me a forced reset preventing me from going to day 3 due to the events mentioned above in Georgia, to avoid Matt's attack I can only steal the drugs with Benson, but even then he won't let me use them in drinks.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
You just have to make sure you can stay at your family's place, and have drugs to plant. It looks like going to timeline 'NORMAL SPEECH 2' and following steps 100-146 starting on page 53 would work. Remember, you can use the "skip" button for dialogue you have seen before.

You really shouldn't keep multiple saves for this game; it can mess you up with what you have and haven't seen.
Thank you, I will try that.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023

I did as you suggested, and I now have the FUN POINT that I was missing.

I have to save sometime because I can't complete this game in one sitting. Are you saying that I should overwrite a single save slot every time? I'm sure that I can live with that.

XulOnTuesday

Aug 7, 2022
I did as you suggested, and I now have the FUN POINT that I was missing.

I have to save sometime because I can't complete this game in one sitting. Are you saying that I should overwrite a single save slot every time? I'm sure that I can live with that.
Yeah, I meant just overwrite your old saves or only play on the latest one. You can't make a choice that screws you beyond your next reset, so savescumming is pointless.

Playing this game in one sitting sounds... rough.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, here again after a while with a couple of doubts (not the only ones but in the meantime...)

I have to know them both but with the ''basic'' knowledge so without the appointment with Dana then they don't want to talk about the ''secret'', to delve deeper with Dana, so organizing the appointment precludes the knowledge of Ayumi because I can't get ' 'GrogXD'', if I take it I can't organize the appointment, so back to the beginning. What is the way to get to know them both and delve deeper with Dana so that she can then convince herself to talk about the ''secret''?

Even though I got ''GrogXD'', then at the bar it doesn't give me the option to choose to spike the drinks and then consequently have Georgia ''weird'' for both the yoga class and the interrogation. What is missing to be able to ''correct'' the drinks?
You don't need to talk to Ayumi on Day 3... raiding office on Day 3 night and then going to Ayumi's Lair on Day 4 is enough to pass the requirement for Ayumi (even if that is your first interaction with Ayumi in that timeline).

I believe that Georgia needs to be the one infected with parasite for that option to appear but I'm not sure.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
You don't need to talk to Ayumi on Day 3... raiding office on Day 3 night and then going to Ayumi's Lair on Day 4 is enough to pass the requirement for Ayumi (even if that is your first interaction with Ayumi in that timeline).
yes, in fact, I tried it and it worked

I believe that Georgia needs to be the one infected with parasite for that option to appear but I'm not sure.
How do I infect her?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
How do I infect her?
Save Dana on Day 1 and bring her to demonstrations on Day 2 and have her witness Georgia taking down those fake protestors. Parasite will then jump from Dana to Georgia. One thing you need to make sure is that Mia is not present since the parasite will jump to Mia in that case.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Save Dana on Day 1 and bring her to demonstrations on Day 2 and have her witness Georgia taking down those fake protestors. Parasite will then jump from Dana to Georgia. One thing you need to make sure is that Mia is not present since the parasite will jump to Mia in that case.
so save Dana - invite her to the demonstration - she sees Georgia dealing with the fake Protestants and Georgia gets infected if Mia isn't there, about Mia but how is she not present?, if I don't go to her on day 1 she stays with Georgia, if I go to her I can tell her to stay with me but if I have to take Dana to Georgia Mia will come too, so how?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
so save Dana - invite her to the demonstration - she sees Georgia dealing with the fake Protestants and Georgia gets infected if Mia isn't there, about Mia but how is she not present?, if I don't go to her on day 1 she stays with Georgia, if I go to her I can tell her to stay with me but if I have to take Dana to Georgia Mia will come too, so how?
Don't tell her "Stay with me"...

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
Don't tell her "Stay with me"...
yes it was what I wrote before, if I don't talk to her or I don't tell her to stay with me she goes with Georgia automatically, so when I take Dana to Georgia who deals with the protestants Mia is present, that's why I was asking how to make her go go, no matter how I tried she is always there, if I talk to her on day 1 and then don't talk to her during the demonstration she goes with Georgia, if I talk to her during the demonstration but don't tell her to stay with me she goes with Georgia, if I don't talk to her on day 1 she wants nothing to do with me and goes with Georgia anyway, in every scenario when I then take Dana to Georgia she is there.
however in the meantime I made another attempt, I don't know what has changed in the meantime but this time it worked (with Mia present), I brought Dana who is scared and runs away, Georgia makes fun of her for this (she therefore got infected ), then I was able to do both the yoga class and the interrogation. I think the drinks should work now too, I'll have to try.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
yes it was what I wrote before, if I don't talk to her or I don't tell her to stay with me she goes with Georgia automatically, so when I take Dana to Georgia who deals with the protestants Mia is present, that's why I was asking how to make her go go, no matter how I tried she is always there, if I talk to her on day 1 and then don't talk to her during the demonstration she goes with Georgia, if I talk to her during the demonstration but don't tell her to stay with me she goes with Georgia, if I don't talk to her on day 1 she wants nothing to do with me and goes with Georgia anyway, in every scenario when I then take Dana to Georgia she is there.
however in the meantime I made another attempt, I don't know what has changed in the meantime but this time it worked (with Mia present), I brought Dana who is scared and runs away, Georgia makes fun of her for this (she therefore got infected ), then I was able to do both the yoga class and the interrogation. I think the drinks should work now too, I'll have to try.
After replaying I'm no longer sure that Georgia needs to be parasited... even if I'm fairly sure that following sequence lead to her being parasited.

What I did do is following: on Day I visited Mia at Coffee Shop, saved Dana with fun, wrote Great speech and on Day 2 helped Alice to steal GrogXD, invited Dana to demonstration, said "Nothing" to Mia when I saw her at demonstration, interrupted Georgia to defend speech, sent Georgia to Right side and went to Right side myself. That was it, when we got to the bar I got the option to use GrogXD on drinks.

murex90

Jun 1, 2023
After replaying I'm no longer sure that Georgia needs to be parasited... even if I'm fairly sure that following sequence lead to her being parasited.

What I did do is following: on Day I visited Mia at Coffee Shop, saved Dana with fun, wrote Great speech and on Day 2 helped Alice to steal GrogXD, invited Dana to demonstration, said "Nothing" to Mia when I saw her at demonstration, interrupted Georgia to defend speech, sent Georgia to Right side and went to Right side myself. That was it, when we got to the bar I got the option to use GrogXD on drinks.
yes in fact it went exactly like this, as for the other two events mentioned previously (yoga-interrogation), it also worked for the bar, in all three but Mia was present when I went with Dana on the right she was with Georgia.
Only it didn't work before, I had done this Dana-Georgia journey many times but then I couldn't spike the drinks, Georgia never asked me if I was there for the yoga class (Day 3) and during the interrogation she always left. I unlocked other things so something was probably blocking these 3 actions before, I'm not sure what but in any case they were unlocked in the end.

techguy00

May 3, 2021
First off great game. While it can get a little frustrating at times generally between the in-game hints, the walkthru, and searching this thread I've managed to advance on my own (not following the walkthru line by line, which the walkthru is IMO hard to get help from if you aren't following it step by step from the beginning) but this is the first time I've been hard stuck.

The game is only giving two in-game tips and neither of them are helping me advance. The only two hints I'm getting are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't figure out how to get them to bring backup. I'm assuming it's based on the second hint, but that isn't working either. I brought Alice to the VIP while parasited. When I go to the poolbar I get the option to make C&B play pool against each other for the Carson info, but they won't go for it. I have no idea what "Make sure to really sell your pitch" means. I have 4/4 on all skills and don't get any choices, they just refuse.

Additional information.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. Not sure which of these was the trick but I redid the timeline with primarily two different things:
1. I didn't parasite Alice, instead I turned her into a sex slave.
2. I helped Cooper raid the biker's locker (I suspect this was what did it).

The "Make sure you to really sell your pitch" should be made more clean IMO. If it was number two that was the key maybe "Try pitting Cooper and Benson against each other."

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

asj388s72k

Feb 6, 2018
Georgia needs to be parasited otherwise she's not horny enough to let you roofie herself or your sister for some freaky sex.

Reactions: techguy00
3.10 star(s) 81 Votes