Kamelkido

Sep 11, 2017
Definitely. Wonder how long it took him to make.
I started for myself while playing and based on the existing walkthrough for version 10. I already included the memories at this point.

Then I thought it would be nice for other players too. It took me 3 complete runs of the game to check and optimize everything (although timelines might still be improved). And a few hours to make it nice, like the colors, table of contents...

What took me most time was to find my missing fun point. It was the one with the sleeping pill and the dream with CAS.

Anyway, I'm happy if this is useful to other players. Next updates will be easier :)

Reactions: Synneph
Sep 11, 2018
The idea for this game is good. I feel it would have been better made to build out all 14 days of the story for one character at a time than to build the game one day at a time. This would allow you to make several points in the timeline where you could get the same info with fewer resets of the timeline, for example, you should be able to look up info on the library computer anytime not just on day 1.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Simple, no walkthrough between 0.10- 0.14.30 step by step. There are many option in this game. Read about 30 pages here frome side 32 what´s going on her until 0.14.3 update. If you start a new game with the last update, the first question to DANA is missing Day 1 " You are in the History class, right? " if you reset with CAS no way to get this.
If we don´t get a "step by step walkthrough with 0.14.30" you can´t play the game at all.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Simple, no walkthrough between 0.10- 0.14.30 step by step. There are many option in this game. Read about 30 pages here frome side 32 what´s going on her until 0.14.3 update. If you start a new game with the last update, the first question to DANA is missing Day 1 " You are in the History class, right? " if you reset with CAS no way to get this.
If we don´t get a "step by step walkthrough with 0.14.30" you can´t play the game at all.
If you have v 14.10 the WT that @Kamelkido wrote will get you all the way through from a new start. Then v 14.20 and 14.30 are no problem since they are both fix versions. The WT doesn't have any timelines on Day 3 so they won't be wiped by v 14.30.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The WT doesn't have any timelines on Day 3 so they won't be wiped by v 14.30.
reset to day 3 are a timeline:evilsmile:
from WT 87. CAS → Reset to day 3.

have now PM bossapplesauce
about adding 's WT to the OP page

Reactions: ut1stgear

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
[QUOTE="vimmers

have now PM bossapplesauce
about adding 's WT to the OP page[/QUOTE]
thank you

friend69

Jun 5, 2018
Hit this error when i took Dana to the demonstration and went left with Gerogia and Dana:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/university2.rpy", line 3774, in <module>
AttributeError: 'MyCharacter' object has no attribute 'parasite'

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hit this error when i took Dana to the demonstration and went left with Gerogia and Dana:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/university2.rpy", line 3774, in <module>
AttributeError: 'MyCharacter' object has no attribute 'parasite'
Hi. This bug was fixed on a later version.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
If you have v 14.10 the WT that @Kamelkido wrote will get you all the way through from a new start. Then v 14.20 and 14.30 are no problem since they are both fix versions. The WT doesn't have any timelines on Day 3 so they won't be wiped by v 14.30.
Maybe you right, but I don´t have v 14.10 WT, and can´t find any link to this WT. Thanks for the try.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
I filled every line in event and girls memories and Cas still say I haven't unlocked every memory. How to know what I'm missing?

If I ask for hints, I have on for Hannah where she say "you just gave her her clothes!?" and one for day three regarding the class but it is unavailable for the moment.

I understand that I should do something different on day one in prevision for the class on day three, but it is a long run for every try.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I filled every line in event and girls memories and Cas still say I haven't unlocked every memory. How to know what I'm missing?

If I ask for hints, I have on for Hannah where she say "you just gave her her clothes!?" and one for day three regarding the class but it is unavailable for the moment.

I understand that I should do something different on day one in prevision for the class on day three, but it is a long run for every try.
You cannot get all memories because one character is only an intro for her. Best thing to check is the day memories for Day 1, 2 and 3. I forget which girl there is one memory missing but that's because it is still under development.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017

If case tells you that you are missing a memory and the hints show you Hannah and day 3 then you didn't unlock every memory. Check carefully Hannah's memory to see what you are missing and you will see the day and time. By the look of the hint it has to be blackmail on day 1( I suspect you need persuasion LVL 2)
About her class on day 3, did you beat Lee?

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
You cannot get all memories because one character is only an intro for her. Best thing to check is the day memories for Day 1, 2 and 3. I forget which girl there is one memory missing but that's because it is still under development.
You should be able to get all memories as of version 0.14.30. Which memory you're unable to get?

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
If case tells you that you are missing a memory and the hints show you Hannah and day 3 then you didn't unlock every memory. Check carefully Hannah's memory to see what you are missing and you will see the day and time. By the look of the hint it has to be blackmail on day 1( I suspect you need persuasion LVL 2)
About her class on day 3, did you beat Lee?
ok I found the missing lines in memories. I filled the hannah one, but I still have one on day three after "you duel with jessi". I beat her and it says this part is under construction. Maybe I need to have the XP to unlock the memory.

Where would be a good place to grind persuasion?

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes