Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Schedule for November
02/11/2018 - Preview images of upcoming release.
03/11/2018 - Release of Public version to Time Loop Trainees.
03/11/2018 - Release of Last version to Time loop Hunters and above.
03/11/2018 - Hinted walkthrough for Time loop Hunters.
03/11/2018 - Step by step walkthrough for Time loop Veterans and above.
03/11/2018 - All cg in .png format until last version and 100% complete save game of the previews version for Time Loop Masters
10/11/2018 - Release of Public version to all.
10/11/2018 - Release of Last version to Time Loop Rookies.
Umm how are you releasing things in march? Why is there a 7 month gap in releases? Is this some old schedule that go copied on accident?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Looking at screenshots though I wonder about one thing. How do you increase this brain tolerance stat? And how does the abilities system actually work? I managed to somehow increase one tier1 ability. Tier2 and tier3 wouldn't work. But I didn't actually understand what unlocked it. What is going on here?
it's based on fun points
the more fun you have the better tier can you have

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.14.30

Cynthia Day 3
- Sophie says ... but she\u2019s holding ... (she is)

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
holy .... i cannot reach day 3 even with walkthrough, balls break ets...
hes really want 20+ days?
P.S. "Yes" and "Yes (lie)" just crack my mind coz for girl it must be same answer and must lead to same way, but not in this game.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
P.S. "Yes" and "Yes (lie)" just crack my mind coz for girl it must be same answer and must lead to same way, but not in this game.
Like George Constanza said "It's not a lie if you believe in it." Now, that has nothing to do with the game so if you say why exactly can't you get to day 3, I'm sure someone will help you.

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
Like George Constanza said "It's not a lie if you believe in it." Now, that has nothing to do with the game so if you say why exactly can't you get to day 3, I'm sure someone will help you.
yo dev awesome game you got here !

can't wait to see it to completion !

all the love !

Reactions: HydraHenker

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
then you haven't read some of the last pages in this thread
use this walkthrough
but even with the walkthroughs from first page
you should be able to get to day 3 if you just read what Cas say to you
and looking at the hint's for days and girls

qwazpoi

Jun 5, 2018
I can't read what color I'm supposed to be clicking in the yoga minigame. White text on a white background for a timed minigame sucks ass, and I do not mean that in a good way.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
could it be white then ?

MINI-GAMES
• SELF-CONTROL minigame (JODY, step 40)
Just focus on the color and not the text.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
I started for myself while playing and based on the existing walkthrough for version 10. I already included the memories at this point.

Then I thought it would be nice for other players too. It took me 3 complete runs of the game to check and optimize everything (although timelines might still be improved). And a few hours to make it nice, like the colors, table of contents...

What took me most time was to find my missing fun point. It was the one with the sleeping pill and the dream with CAS.

Anyway, I'm happy if this is useful to other players. Next updates will be easier :)
I started to make my own in a google doc, then found yours when I was hunting for stuff. So lifted it wholesale because its so good. Thinking a Google Doc might give an opportunity for crowd sourcing the updates. Though I'm not sure a crowd sourced version maintains the quality dedication to formatting you have put together.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################################################
NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.14.40

Change-Log 0.14.40:
- Sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).

Change-Log 0.14.30:
- Fixed a bug with the timelines made on day 3 (All day 3 timelines will be wiped. Sorry!)

Change-Log 0.14.20:
- Fixed a bug with Dana at the demonstration.
- Fixed a bug with Alice memory of day 3 not unlocking.
- Fixed a bug Day 3 memory at the gym which depending the order of events could be left lock out.
- Fixed a bug with Cooper not showing in the list of girls in the Memory screen. (I think I fix it for real this time).

Change-Log 0.14.10:
- Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)

Change-Log 0.14.00:
- 3 new girls in the hospital.
- New memories for : Day 2, Day 3, Cynthia, Rosario, Crystal, Sophie.
- New Event reminder in the Days UI.
- Girl tracker in map now show if the girl is interactable.
- New menu 'Game Options' were I'll put some options of the game mechanics, etc...
- You can now choose that the action will show automatically when you reach a location. (Game Options menu) (Thanks to Murakami's suggestion)
- Few minor fixes.

Reactions: MasterofNTR

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
################################################
NEW PATRON VERSION 0.15.10

Change-Log 0.15.10:
- Fixed a bug with the end of demonstration showing Under Contruction.

Change-Log 0.15.00:
- Continue the interns story path from last release.
- Continue Dana story at the hospital.
- Continue Bad Demonstration endind fallout.
- First CAS Transformation (with all skins) + 1 new skin.
- Change in all dream sequences because of CAS transformation + 1 new scene.
- +1 FUN points.
- +1 BRAIN TOLERANCE
- +1 TIMELINE SLOT
- New memories for Day 3, Dana, Sophie.
- Change in Timelines (start with 1 and increase with brain tolerance).
- The auto action now shows the map too.
- You can now choose that the hints with events and girls in the map is shown automatically. (Game Options menu)
- Persuasion mini game: Lee es a little more easy now and Jessie a lot more harder(she is not suppouse to be beateable right now.)
- SelfControl mini game is a little bit easier.
- Hints count is now 10 and after that the wait period is 2 minutes.
- New dialog with CAS about the difficulty of the game will give some pointers.
- Rearrange CAS dialog with resets and add a direct reset option from the topbar.

Mordar

Jun 20, 2017
I am getting this fatal error when attending the meeting at the rally point on day three night and the game crashes. (explosive speech, Version 15.10)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Janice/[jan.state]_Janice_Happy.[build.imagesext]': could not find image. (u'Characters/Janice/Accidented_Janice_Happy.webp')

Petroga

Sep 18, 2018
I am getting this fatal error when attending the meeting at the rally point on day three night and the game crashes. (explosive speech, Version 15.10)

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Janice/[jan.state]_Janice_Happy.[build.imagesext]': could not find image. (u'Characters/Janice/Accidented_Janice_Happy.webp')
If you share link to this new version we will definitely help you xD

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes