HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.15.30

Change-Log 0.15.30:
  • Fixed a bug with one of CAS remarks.
  • Fixed a memory taking place at night and saying it was in the morning.
  • Fixed a bug with event not unlocking.
  • Added two hints taht were missing.
  • Sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).

Change-Log 0.15.20:
  • Fixed a bug of a variable name in the fall out demonstration.
  • Fixed a bug of a missing image in the fall out demonstration.
  • Fixed a continuity bug when Georgia was arrested and ended up in the hospital.
  • Fixed a continuity bug where you could steal the vibrator remote control wihout sabotaging Sophie's round.
  • Grammar and punctuation fixes. (Thanks to laven00)

Change-Log 0.15.10:
  • Fixed a bug with the end of demonstration showing Under Contruction.

Change-Log 0.15.00:
  • Continue the interns story path from last release.
  • Continue Dana story at the hospital.
  • Continue Bad Demonstration endind fallout.
  • First CAS Transformation (with all skins) + 1 new skin.
  • Change in all dream sequences because of CAS transformation + 1 new scene.
  • +1 FUN points.
  • +1 BRAIN TOLERANCE
  • +1 TIMELINE SLOT
  • New memories for Day 3, Dana, Sophie.
  • Change in Timelines (start with 1 and increase with brain tolerance).
  • The auto action now shows the map too.
  • You can now choose that the hints with events and girls in the map is shown automatically. (Game Options menu)
  • Persuasion mini game: Lee es a little more easy now and Jessie a lot more harder(she is not suppouse to be beateable right now.)
  • SelfControl mini game is a little bit easier.
  • Hints count is now 10 and after that the wait period is 2 minutes.
  • New dialog with CAS about the difficulty of the game will give some pointers.
  • Rearrange CAS dialog with resets and add a direct reset option from the topbar.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
NEW PUBLIC VERSION 0.15.30

Change-Log 0.15.30:
  • Fixed a bug with one of CAS remarks.
  • Fixed a memory taking place at night and saying it was in the morning.
  • Fixed a bug with event not unlocking.
  • Added two hints taht were missing.
  • Sneak peek to next version (Ask CAS).
played this version, pretty good one, you could improve 2 of CAS' hints: the 1st one for Sophia, it's not that easy to figure out when to use the remote control, you could add a Dana reference in the hint; the 2nd one for the bad ending of the demonstration, while the hints tells about people dying, it's not that easy to figure out the way to achieve that is to hop on the JaniceXDana route.

Reactions: HydraHenker
Sep 22, 2018
So, is there new content? Or just bug fixes? If there is new content then add it to the changelog maybe? I like this game but if there isn't new content I'm content on waiting for new content.
Content, content, content... Now that word has lost all meaning.

Synneph

Aug 26, 2018
So, is there new content? Or just bug fixes? If there is new content then add it to the changelog maybe? I like this game but if there isn't new content I'm content on waiting for new content.
Content, content, content... Now that word has lost all meaning.
I think there is new content. Its basically everything thats version 15 onwards so the new dl option includes new content and its bug fixes.

Ingame when I load an older file the game says it loads everything to 14.30 instead of 15.3. Is that a bug or intentional?

Also when I load my latest save the game says it forces a full reset. Thats just talking about the current timeline so it goes to day 1 right? For some reason I lose access to all the 'newer' places like hospital/police station. Not sure whether to restart the game from the very beginning at this point.

Sep 22, 2018
I like the concept of this game. time loops are interesting. BUT... Having to redo things over and over is tedious and time consuming. It would be nice to have a fast forwarding/skipping ability to get back to the same area that you want to visit without all the tedium.
I realize you can skip dialog... I just... I don't know. I want to get to stuff quicker. If I know a certain path and it says I will remember that I should be able to plot my day in a calendar or something and just go to the next thing I haven't seen yet instantly. Would make this game a bit more bearable.

Reactions: Darkaura

cacalo3

Jul 26, 2017
I like the concept of this game. time loops are interesting. BUT... Having to redo things over and over is tedious and time consuming. It would be nice to have a fast forwarding/skipping ability to get back to the same area that you want to visit without all the tedium.
I realize you can skip dialog... I just... I don't know. I want to get to stuff quicker. If I know a certain path and it says I will remember that I should be able to plot my day in a calendar or something and just go to the next thing I haven't seen yet instantly. Would make this game a bit more bearable.
Thats a feature already in the game I'm pretty sure. Timelines.

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think there is new content. Its basically everything thats version 15 onwards so the new dl option includes new content and its bug fixes.

Ingame when I load an older file the game says it loads everything to 14.30 instead of 15.3. Is that a bug or intentional?
Yes and no. The game gets updated to the 0.15.xx version but there is a bug that doens't show the sign that said Updated to taht version.

Also when I load my latest save the game says it forces a full reset. Thats just talking about the current timeline so it goes to day 1 right? For some reason I lose access to all the 'newer' places like hospital/police station. Not sure whether to restart the game from the very beginning at this point.
That's right, a full reset will send you back to day 1 but it should keep the locations unlocked, can yo pass me the save file so i can take a look at that?

Cheers!

Reactions: Krull

HydraHenker

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Thats a feature already in the game I'm pretty sure. Timelines.
That's right, you can save your timelines and go back to them whenever you want. And inside a timeline you can "rewind" the past days with the save points ability (which are stored automatically)

Cheers!

Reactions: Krull
Sep 22, 2018
That's right, you can save your timelines and go back to them whenever you want. And inside a timeline you can "rewind" the past days with the save points ability (which are stored automatically)

Cheers!
Hmmm I guess I didn't realize that... I saw the timelines thing but I thought it was just kind of a guide to show you what content had been found. I'll have to check it out more thoroughly.

3.10 star(s) 81 Votes