Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Fascinating. Never thought I'd find out how the RNG works. What you describe makes perfect sense, too: She's so biased towards club activities it's very noticeable.

Have you found any cut content you could decipher? I'm wondering if there's code for her to appear in locations she never visits, like the classroom, or maybe her own room during the day
Not as far as I can tell. As far as code goes, I haven't found anything new.

I've looked at some of the pictures used, but only a handful, as I was checking to see whether the accessories were overlays or full pictures as well as if the peeping thing was an overlay.

But there's a shitton of pictures. So it wouldn't surprise me if something was there, I just didn't dig through them all, and it's also hard to tell if that would've been a possibility as obviously, her sprite is different from the location, so if she could appear there I wouldn't be able to tell from assets alone.

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
I've looked through pictures and modded them before using a unity asset thing. I don't think there's any cut content in there, sadly.

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Jesus christ, Kegani's coding practice is terrible.
WHY ARE YOU INCREASING ORAL COUNT BY ANAL SEED? YOU HAVE A MOUTH SEED??

Anyways. I've modded a few things. I'm pretty much a novice at this, so don't expect it to be perfect.

First of all, this uses the assembly file with cheats that Noxtek made, so those are automatically there.

What this does:
Fertility chance is halved. Base game is 5% * 1 + Horniness, capping at 25%.
I've reduced this so it's 12.5%. 100% fertility still works fine.
Secondly, the additional stuff (Stamp, nipple rings ect) used to simply appear when she had a lover of the appropriate stat.
Now it appears when HER appropriate stat is at 6. Not entirely how I wanted to do it, but there's not really any good variables to call for it.
Anal beads+Vibe should be able to be attached at the same time. Might look weird, but should work.

FINALLY: She now has a Lust/Lewd/Horny stat. I've changed the cum ejaculation count to show it.
At the start of the day, the game checks her Horniness skill.
At 6 It increases by 0-60
At 5 0-50
and so on.

Random actions. (Non scenes) Now require her to be at a certain threshold. If she's not horny enough, it should drop to the next lewd action. (So if she cant sex, BJ, if she can't, Kiss...)
Sex actions and masturbation decrease it.
Lewd actions increase it. (When she's kissing or BJing that's NOT a scene)

Scenes that have sex should decrease it as well.
Scenes that do not have sex won't affect it. (I modified the sex count function, and can't be assed to find every scene.

I might've missed stuff, and I mostly made it for personal use. If you have feedback feel free to let me know. But I doubt I'll do any major work with this again, and I have no idea how to do any UI/art stuff.

ALSO BACK UP YOUR ASSEMBLY-CSHARP.DLL FIRST. I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS, IT MIGHT BREAK.

EDIT: Modified it so that the Horniness value had a chance to decrease some. I got stuck in an infinite BJ loop.
Also actually fixed it so that Ejaculation Distance now properly shows Horniness (I Know it still says Distance.Whatever)
LMK How balancing feels. It could definitely still be off.

EDIT2: Ugh I hate myself. It's way past bedtime.
I modified the horniness to increase at a lesser value every time change, and gave her a chance to lose it at night, between 0 and max.
Also apparently I never bothered to tell Unity to save the damn value, so restarting set it to 0. That's been fixed.
It seems that using this file need to do new game to progress as i can't load my save when using this file, had to restore the previous cheats file to make the save worked again, though the "new game+ bonus" still available, i just don't want to redo the whole thing again

Reactions: shadebad

Wahaele

Feb 15, 2019
why even when my relationship with her is at 500 and the others -300 she continues to do things with them?

and also how to have sex with them?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Hey, any tips for the game? I tried this one after the Barbarians Village one, and so far it's too convoluted. My stealth is at 9999 yet teachers always catch me during the night. And how do I increase Kotoha's lewd stats like exposure? So far I'm in my second loop and all of the stats in her Heart icon page are at 0.
The game would be sooooo much fun if I could understand shit. At least Barbarian's Village was much easier to understand.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Hey, any tips for the game? I tried this one after the Barbarians Village one, and so far it's too convoluted. My stealth is at 9999 yet teachers always catch me during the night. And how do I increase Kotoha's lewd stats like exposure? So far I'm in my second loop and all of the stats in her Heart icon page are at 0.
The game would be sooooo much fun if I could understand shit. At least Barbarian's Village was much easier to understand.
Stealth is for the locker room, the lewd stats are increased from the potion missions.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Stealth is for the locker room, the lewd stats are increased from the potion missions.
The what's used to walk in the night? Goddess? Because I started grinding every stat to 9999 and at some point I became invisible to the teachers.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
The what's used to walk in the night? Goddess? Because I started grinding every stat to 9999 and at some point I became invisible to the teachers.
I think Stealth my be part of the check for both but you might also need Teleportation I think, Thievery should also be for Locker Room. Maybe Persuasion may help?

Reactions: leathermax

RalkMK

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,
in order to make her exposure lvl higher you need to feed her with the correct night potion. I don't remember which NPC it was (quests). If your stealth is max lvl and you still get caught you might have a bug... nothing much you can do.

All lewd stats are connected to potions and events. The Lewd stat cheat/lock isn't that great either

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Lewd stats or "leanings" can indeed be temporarily raised with potions/drinks (variants of the 3rd daily quest).
And a stat can be raised by 2 if you're her lover by clicking on the stat (can be changed at any time).
Getting endings with the other npc's raises the stat associated with that npc by 1 permanently.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the tips. As I played, I came upon a few more doubts, hope someone can answer.
I unlocked the ability to manipulate her Love stat, but I don't know what to do to do so. Wherever I click in the menus, her Love stat doesn't budge.
Also, is there a way to manipulate where she will end up in the Cafe/Third Semester event? I checked in the comments and it says it's random, but I did probably over 10 loops and she only appeared in the classroom the very first time I played; all other times she was in the pool.
All in all, I've enjoyed the game. Not as much as the Barbarian one. Probably because having the chicks actually fuck in the open when cheating on you instead of doing it behind doors was even hotter. Any other recomendation for NTR games like this? I did try the Sexy Bar one, but honestly, that MTL was straight beyond my comprehension level.

Reactions: RalkMK

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone knows where is the code for coins in the save files? there too many code and my eyes are bleeding
You could use the Search feature of the Text Editor and search for the exact amount of Money you have. I really doubt that there's going to be another value that is exactly the same, so it should find the Money value with no problems.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes