salking

Mar 24, 2018
And you don't know if when she already has a partner, I can remove her, making her my partner?
Once she has a partner/lover other than you it can only be changed by starting a new loop to my knowledge.
You can still bed her if her cheating stat is =<5 and your favor is high enough.
If she's already your lover a certain event can make her change lover though.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Once she has a partner/lover other than you it can only be changed by starting a new loop to my knowledge.
You can still bed her if her cheating stat is =<5 and your favor is high enough.
If she's already your lover a certain event can make her change lover though.
I'm sorry you ask this. but to make her come she has some trick, I have it high but it's hard to know when or how she needs something special

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
bro what do i press in second dormatory at night or how do i have sex with her im already lover
Only from the second semester onwards if you manage to get the same room as her. To be in the same room you have to have a high score semester final. Not sure if you have to be number 1 though.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Only from the second semester onwards if you manage to get the same room as her. To be in the same room you have to have a high score semester final. Not sure if you have to be number 1 though.
You do, the story is that male students get to pick female students (who are all there as concubines-in-training, basically) in order from the top scorer to lower, and since she's the most attractive girl she'll always get picked first

Pokerzrn

Mar 13, 2020
You do, the story is that male students get to pick female students (who are all there as concubines-in-training, basically) in order from the top scorer to lower, and since she's the most attractive girl she'll always get picked first
You can understand the story?

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Jesus christ, Kegani's coding practice is terrible.
WHY ARE YOU INCREASING ORAL COUNT BY ANAL SEED? YOU HAVE A MOUTH SEED??

Anyways. I've modded a few things. I'm pretty much a novice at this, so don't expect it to be perfect.

First of all, this uses the assembly file with cheats that Noxtek made, so those are automatically there.

What this does:
Fertility chance is halved. Base game is 5% * 1 + Horniness, capping at 25%.
I've reduced this so it's 12.5%. 100% fertility still works fine.
Secondly, the additional stuff (Stamp, nipple rings ect) used to simply appear when she had a lover of the appropriate stat.
Now it appears when HER appropriate stat is at 6. Not entirely how I wanted to do it, but there's not really any good variables to call for it.
Anal beads+Vibe should be able to be attached at the same time. Might look weird, but should work.

FINALLY: She now has a Lust/Lewd/Horny stat. I've changed the cum ejaculation count to show it.
At the start of the day, the game checks her Horniness skill.
At 6 It increases by 0-60
At 5 0-50
and so on.

Random actions. (Non scenes) Now require her to be at a certain threshold. If she's not horny enough, it should drop to the next lewd action. (So if she cant sex, BJ, if she can't, Kiss...)
Sex actions and masturbation decrease it.
Lewd actions increase it. (When she's kissing or BJing that's NOT a scene)

Scenes that have sex should decrease it as well.
Scenes that do not have sex won't affect it. (I modified the sex count function, and can't be assed to find every scene.

I might've missed stuff, and I mostly made it for personal use. If you have feedback feel free to let me know. But I doubt I'll do any major work with this again, and I have no idea how to do any UI/art stuff.

ALSO BACK UP YOUR ASSEMBLY-CSHARP.DLL FIRST. I'M NOT GOOD AT THIS, IT MIGHT BREAK.

EDIT: Modified it so that the Horniness value had a chance to decrease some. I got stuck in an infinite BJ loop.
Also actually fixed it so that Ejaculation Distance now properly shows Horniness (I Know it still says Distance.Whatever)
LMK How balancing feels. It could definitely still be off.

EDIT2: Ugh I hate myself. It's way past bedtime.
I modified the horniness to increase at a lesser value every time change, and gave her a chance to lose it at night, between 0 and max.
Also apparently I never bothered to tell Unity to save the damn value, so restarting set it to 0. That's been fixed.

Last edited:

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I'll try this out

Edit: When save scumming for missions sometimes the missions are completed when the day starts, they seem to be the same missions types I had completed the previous day.

Last edited:

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
I'll try this out

Edit: When save scumming for missions sometimes the missions are completed when the day starts, they seem to be the same missions types I had completed the previous day.
I have no idea why this would be. I havn't modified missions at all, and this doesn't happen on my game.
I looked through the quest code, but as far as I can tell there's no reason it should be doing this either.

Are you on version 1.4?
That's about the only thing that I can think of that might mess it up.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I've seen that rarely as well.
But only when her "leanings" (exposure and such) are at their max if i remember correctly

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I have no idea why this would be. I havn't modified missions at all, and this doesn't happen on my game.
I looked through the quest code, but as far as I can tell there's no reason it should be doing this either.

Are you on version 1.4?
That's about the only thing that I can think of that might mess it up.
I'm on 1.4, it's the latest version.

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
Jesus christ, Kegani's coding practice is terrible.
WHY ARE YOU INCREASING ORAL COUNT BY ANAL SEED? YOU HAVE A MOUTH SEED??

Anyways. I've modded a few things. I'm pretty much a novice at this, so don't expect it to be perfect.
I completed a full run of the game (avoiding NTR) with your mod without any real issues to report (other than save incompatibility. Game won't load vanilla saves), except for the bj spiral that she tends to end up in if you use potions, until she snaps out of it and you get a chance to confess (guessing this is how your fix worked). I tried corrupting her the whole way for fun after credits rolled and your mod makes that process pretty funny because if she's slutty enough to have sex with people in the pool room, she will have sex with someone by the second or third day, and she can do it in her free timeslot on day 1, I'm guessing because her lust doesn't reset on a loop. If you have pregnancy 100% turned on, this turns the game into a comedy where the protagonist doesn't even get a chance to do anything before she manages to get pregnant and he has to loop.

If there was a place where her lust stats were visible, I didn't find it.

This is the only Kegani game worth replaying, imo. I'm not really into NTR, but the corruption is pretty fun in this one. The race mechanic keeps you on your toes and the more absurd aspects really work in the game's favor. I was surprised to see someone make a mod for it. Wish there were more games in this small genre, where you have to master mechanics to compete with some turds (with fantasy cocks, of all things. It's so fucking funny). Usually the NTR stuff is pretty forced, but this one manages to have a bunch of incentives, and it's fun to play to sabotage the heroine, too, by feeding her potions trying to make her "fall". I've tried to come up with mod ideas for the last 5 minutes and I can't really think of anything except messing with how her grades are generated. It does feel like the club and grades mechanics are somewhat cut down from a more complex initial idea, but I don't think there's enough assets in the game to even start piecing that back together, let alone implement it.

My best guess is maybe you would pick a club at the start and so would she and she'd grow in relationship with her clubmates, which you could interfere with if you picked the same club as her, either by luck or frog power? Something like that. You'd have an incentive to pick a club that teaches you a skill you're raising, but you'd run a risk if it's not the same one she's in.

As far as grade mechanics, maybe it's possible to have her grades drop over the course of a loop if she's constantly distracted by stuff?

Edit: Oh, and I'd love a way for her to pick up stat boosts without the MC feeding her potions on purpose. Not sure how that'd work, but maybe from her make-up lessons? It could be pretty punishing, but as long as the numbers stay low, the two corruption types that can actually hurt your chances are pretty tame. Giving a point based on the teacher would probably work and spook you if she gets sent there twice in a row or whatever.

These aren't really requests, just ideas, to be clear.

You can get her in your room around 40th place, for whatever reason. Not sure what the hard limit is, there, but if you're getting 40th place, you probably have most of the skills at 9999 already so it's not very important

Last edited:

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Oh, and I'd love a way for her to pick up stat boosts without the MC feeding her potions on purpose. Not sure how that'd work, but maybe from her make-up lessons? It could be pretty punishing, but as long as the numbers stay low, the two corruption types that can actually hurt your chances are pretty tame. Giving a point based on the teacher would probably work and spook you if she gets sent there twice in a row or whatever.
if you mean her exposure and such stats that's already in the game.
She gains a permanent point in a stat depending on who she ends the game with, so one point for every "rival".

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
if you mean her exposure and such stats that's already in the game.
She gains a permanent point in a stat depending on who she ends the game with, so one point for every "rival".
Sure, but that takes a million years without her having any points in those stats to begin with. She will never reach the point where she even has sex if you always loop right at the start of the second semester. You can basically ignore her and win because of how relationship totals go down when you loop. If you unlock the option to loop whenever you want, there's not even that tiny risk

Even without the mod, the chances that she gets pregnant if you don't give her "lewd" potions is tiny, and with the mod it's halved. It doesn't happen unless you make it happen on purpose, which means, again, there's very little risk to manage

This is playing in the hardest difficulty, by the way.

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Her Horniness stat is shown in the character screen in replace of your ejaculation distance. I'm entirely unsure of how to modify the UI, so I simply replaced what I felt was probably the most useless stat in the game. It still says ejaculation though.

I wanted to take a look at modifying the way she gains skills, but it's a bit difficult without doing some serious overhauling.
Not only that, but the code itself is a mess really.

Take for example, her pregnancy chances.
It's coded so the game rolls 0-100.
She has a 0% chance base to get pregnant. It's all determined by an argument passed into the 'addSexNum' function.
As far as I can TELL, this is always 5. So she always has a 5*Horniness skill +1 to get pregnant. Capping at 5.
So 5/10/15... up to 25%.

My initial thought was to modify the base 5% chance to get pregnant from other guys. Easy enough right? There's even a public variable for it. HeroPreg and OtherPreg. OtherPreg being set to 5.

Except everytime the AddSexNum is called, Kegani for whatever reason, manually inputs the base fertility modifier instead of using the variable.

This means, to modify her pregnancy chances outside of what I did (Was making the RNG roll go to 1-200) I would have to find every point they use the AddSexNum function, and replace it with the public variable.

It goes on, Initially I had planned to have the accessories from the Penis Compendium page based on how many acts she had performed. But as I said previously, there's no aggregate sum of each one. The game simply doesn't keep track of how many times she's done an act overall, just for each male. I'd have to pull the array, have the game iterate through each one, and add them all up, and i'm not comfortable enough to actually do that.

As far as grades, it's entirely RNG. She generates somewhere between 2000-6000 of a stat on loop start. Supposedly, the higher skill she has in a club stat, the greater chance she has to be Scolded as it's coded, but it's really hard to tell, and I haven't found that section of the code.

I wanted to mess with potions. Specifically, I wanted to weight the list so you're more likely to get potions the lower a stat is/less likely the higher it is. So that when you're at 6, you're not getting 'useless' potions. Again, the problem would require another set of rewriting, as currently the game just randomly picks from an array with no weighting at all. I also havn't found how drink enhancements are calculated either. I know they add a number, and a percentage of that number increases that stat. Say a drink adds 200, and every 100 gives a point in that skill.

The BJ loop is an issue that I havn't decided how to fix. If Horniness goes up to slowly, it can become exceedingly grindy to get her to bone anyone. If it's too fast she'll just be constantly boning.
The loop happens when she can't 'relieve' that horniness because cheating/toy isn't high enough, and the RNG on the next day isn't being kind enough to drop it enough.

my IDEAL scenario, would be to add two potions to the sage shop. One to increase and one to decrease it. This would give the player a more direct control over how she acts at the cost of resources.

Unfortunately, this would require UI work that I don't even know is possible, or using two of the existing potions to replace/modify.

Unfortunately, a lot of this is simply limited by my rudimentary coding knowledge, the messy engrish code, and my lack of ability to modify the UI in any meaningful way. I still have to fix my own copy because in attempting to remove the overlay for peeking in on her in the pool, I made it entirely uninteractable. I'm pretty sure it's possible, because it's a seperate asset. I just have to find out how.

EDIT: Just wanted to add some more information on how horniness works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
Fascinating. Never thought I'd find out how the RNG works. What you describe makes perfect sense, too: She's so biased towards club activities it's very noticeable.

Have you found any cut content you could decipher? I'm wondering if there's code for her to appear in locations she never visits, like the classroom, or maybe her own room during the day

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes