Gigogle

Aug 26, 2019
anyone knows what to change in the save file to add more "inferiority"(the heart) and "good money/currency" (the scroll). cant seem to find it, either im just blind or it has different name in the save file

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
This is gonna sound ridiculous but i don't even know how to get her into the room to have sex, i have her like up to 700 but i can't figure out to get any h scenes with her, except for public Blow Job

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
This is gonna sound ridiculous but i don't even know how to get her into the room to have sex, i have her like up to 700 but i can't figure out to get any h scenes with her, except for public Blow Job
You have to get 1st place on the exam, not sure if it was the end semester exam, or the regular tests. But you have to be the Top 1 in grades, then you will be able to get her in your room. You can't decide when she will come, it's random.

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
so basic
You have to get 1st place on the exam, not sure if it was the end semester exam, or the regular tests. But you have to be the Top 1 in grades, then you will be able to get her in your room. You can't decide when she will come, it's random.
so basically she's gonna get fucked and impregnated a shit ton before i even get the chance lol

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
so basic

so basically she's gonna get fucked and impregnated a shit ton before i even get the chance lol
Not exactly, but yeah, she can get fucked by others easily. But you can avoid it by re-starting the loop before she gets fucked. So you can focus on rising your grades first and pay attention to the girl's favorability for others, if you see danger, you loop back, no need to wait for the end year. There're many tips, I think someone already posted some a few posts ago.

A side note, you can't avoid her been touched or harassed, The bad MTL makes the plot unclear, but when I was giving a try to translate this I noticed the full background of the story and everything goes around of using the girls in the school as sex toys, so you can't prevent her for been groped or seen naked, etc. But you can avoid her getting fucked.
Another thing too, if she lose her virginity to someneone you can't restore it even when re-starting the loop, only starting a new game. The plot says that when you loop back she loses her memories but her body still remembers.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Not exactly, but yeah, she can get fucked by others easily. But you can avoid it by re-starting the loop before she gets fucked. So you can focus on rising your grades first and pay attention to the girl's favorability for others, if you see danger, you loop back, no need to wait for the end year. There're many tips, I think someone already posted some a few posts ago.

A side note, you can't avoid her been touched or harassed, The bad MTL makes the plot unclear, but when I was giving a try to translate this I noticed the full background of the story and everything goes around of using the girls in the school as sex toys, so you can't prevent her for been groped or seen naked, etc. But you can avoid her getting fucked.
Another thing too, if she lose her virginity to someneone you can't restore it even when re-starting the loop, only starting a new game. The plot says that when you loop back she loses her memories but her body still remembers.
I made sure in my current save that I was her first :p

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
I made sure in my current save that I was her first :p
Thank you, it was very informative, I appreciate it, it’s not that I mind NTR content, I just have a thing about being the first lol after that I don’t give a fuck, kind of like a I claim this ass in the name of me, the rest of you are just visitors now. And you’re right, a lot of this developers games are quite fun and challenging, I just wish MTL allowed for a more clear understanding sometimes.

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019

So I can just keep looping back as much as I want, spend a couple drink days training my skills to rank S and then start playing for real? Also is there another way to make gold, they ask you to steal shit or to take photos, but I don’t know how to take the photos, the shit they asked me to steal isn’t there, the only way sure fire way to make money so far as I can tell is to slip a potion into the heroine

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
So I can just keep looping back as much as I want, spend a couple drink days training my skills to rank S and then start playing for real? Also is there another way to make gold, they ask you to steal shit or to take photos, but I don’t know how to take the photos, the shit they asked me to steal isn’t there, the only way sure fire way to make money so far as I can tell is to slip a potion into the heroine
Yeah, you can loop back with no limits, but you can't do it right when you start a new year, at first you have to wait for the 1st semester (? not sure if those are semesters) then you can loop back, but you can buy an upgrade that allow you to loop back a little early, but I'm not 100% sure, it's been a while since I played.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
IIRC she remembers eventually what happened to her in the previous loops it was revealed somewhere, so be careful about that

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
IIRC she remembers eventually what happened to her in the previous loops it was revealed somewhere, so be careful about that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks you guys, for stopping in and helping me with a little strategy, I think I’m going to give it a second shot. The creators games aren’t bad, actually they’re pretty fun but, I just wish the other games gave you an opportunity to be the girls first, without making it almost fucking impossible unless you do everything exactly right Read from the beginning, like sexy bar, and barbarians

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks you guys, for stopping in and helping me with a little strategy, I think I’m going to give it a second shot. The creators games aren’t bad, actually they’re pretty fun but, I just wish the other games gave you an opportunity to be the girls first, without making it almost fucking impossible unless you do everything exactly right Read from the beginning, like sexy bar, and barbarians
Yeah, I too like these games, I like these game's style. I like games where NTR is always there hunting you but with the chance of avoiding it if you do it right, challenging but not impossible, that's how I like it, while not perfect I think these games had some potential regarding that aspects. I wish the dev would take his time to go back to previous games and improve them.

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
Went through the loops, get avoiding her getting too high with the other people in the school. Was her first and then in the Emperor thing in the 3rd trimester she cheats with someone she had a -43 affinity for, got pregnant, and when I looped it just started snowballing from there with her kissing other people around the school and then getting pregnant over the first school break. So I guess I must have messed something up to the point where she still got NTR and has now gotten to the point where she cheats every loop now.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes