Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Does the game have netorase if yes how do I go to that route.
I wouldn't call it a "route", but you can make her have sex with a random guy while you fuck the side girl,
or you can tell her to fuck a blonde short guy while you peep on her.
For that you need to be her lover first, and you have to unlock the option for her to go to your room
(you unlock that by been TOP 1 on grades).
If you do that she will go to your room at night (almost every night, sometimes she won't)
and then you can ask her for those things.

Reactions: Adam_H11

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
I am still trying to figure out how to do public H with her I have at 6 but i need 2 heterosexual?
For Public Sex you have to increase her Stats: Exposure to 6 and "heterosexual" (bad translation) to 2, that last one is more like "how much she likes men (to have sex)". Aside from the Potions/Drugs that give temporary points to her stats, you have to increase them by letting her get pregnant by specific guys. Each guy increases a specific stat when making her pregnant, only once per guy. After that you have to meet her at night when she is going around naked.

That's what I remember, could be wrong.

Reactions: m54810397

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
For Public Sex you have to increase her Stats: Exposure to 6 and "heterosexual" (bad translation) to 2, that last one is more like "how much she likes men (to have sex)". Aside from the Potions/Drugs that give temporary points to her stats, you have to increase them by letting her get pregnant by specific guys. Each guy increases a specific stat when making her pregnant, only once per guy. After that you have to meet her at night when she is going around naked.

That's what I remember, could be wrong.
Yeah I got her Pregnant than starting to level her exposure up she move out of the room the MC was in when I got it to 6 which was weird.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Yeah I got her Pregnant than starting to level her exposure up she move out of the room the MC was in when I got it to 6 which was weird.
You mean that she went back to her room or that she is not in the MC's room?
If it's the last one, now that you have Exposure at lv6, probably she will be walking around naked most nights instead of going to the MC's room. But I'm just guessing.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
I wouldn't call it a "route", but you can make her have sex with a random guy while you fuck the side girl,
or you can tell her to fuck a blonde short guy while you peep on her.
For that you need to be her lover first, and you have to unlock the option for her to go to your room
(you unlock that by been TOP 1 on grades).
If you do that she will go to your room at night (almost every night, sometimes she won't)
and then you can ask her for those things.
If I become her lover and ask to do netorase is ntr avoidable????

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
you don't have to do any NTR if you don't want. the good ending is getting her Pregnant and she marries you in the end, and remembers everything. also you can be cucked or be the one cucking her or the boyfriend she is with. or you can have her and the side girl get them both pregnant, and get both girls

Reactions: Adam_H11

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
If you are her Lover and you ask her to do those things too often, she'll dump you and become someone else lover. All of that depends on how high the other men stats are. As long as you make sure the "rivals" favorability/love/likeability (stats) is very low and yours's high it should be fine, but there's always the risk.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
also you can start a new game with fix likeabilty that you buy from the yellow and black frog in any game most of that stuff from that frog goes to any new game you start.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Is there any similar games like this one and other games from Kegani Laboratory?
Depends on what part you're looking for, but for in general for ntr I can recommend the games from Mijiishi
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=Mijiishi
With the ruins of luxoria and amor magical academy being the better ones of the 3 imo

And Team niimii
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/creator=niimii
Forward ho is my favorite from them.

Maybe not the best games or art in them, but I enjoyed them anyway.
And forward ho actually has optional ntr.

Reactions: JRabbit

Lauramarques

Aug 28, 2018

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
How do you like my translation so far? I had to remove yaks I'm sorry. There was no play test yet and I haven't really seen it ingame, so, if you find any problems, please be sure to tell me. It should be mentioned that this is not a rewrite — I tried to translate as much as possible to the best of my ability. Probably didn't translate pun names correctly, perhaps someone would be able to help me with that. Descriptions are the great fun actually, but it was probably the hardest part and I don't feel invested enough.

I'd suggest you to not rush things meaning you should not upgrade everything right away. It's far more enjoyable to struggle for a bit, this dev totally gets how it's supposed to be done. So make money and fav money for potions, learn, follow your gf (not knowing where she is might be nice too). There some other translation floating around, you could probably grab h-events from there meanwhile. Don't forget to do the tutorial thing.

Now, shall I continue with my efforts? I could provide you with an updated translation as it goes if you really want to see H. Or, I could drop it if it's no good it doesn't really matter. I was going to translate some other keganilabs game anyway.

Current progress (assets):
- Main game 100%
- UI 100%
- Sex events 7%

See attachments.

To install, replace text files inside StreamingAssets folder.

To replace calendar, extract bepin into game folder, you probably don't need bepin if your game version is above 140 since it's all text now (or you can replace with empty text and keep patched pictures with bepin).

Choose either 110 or 140 (depending on your game version).
i love you dude could you translate all the other games too?? please

Last edited:

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
i love you dude could you translate all the other games too?? please
Yea this is basically what I intend to do but since I don't understand japanese ingo much it's especially hard and I have to learn, it takes forever to read and translate adult scenes and I can never be sure if I did it correctly.

Next one is Sexy Bar and it currently has ~49/199 sex scenes translated. Not nearly enough since there is much more core content. Actually didn't touch it in 6 months, but maybe I should see if I'm still able to do it, it was coming along just fine before.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Yea this is basically what I intend to do but since I don't understand japanese ingo much it's especially hard and I have to learn, it takes forever to read and translate adult scenes and I can never be sure if I did it correctly.

Next one is Sexy Bar and it currently has ~49/199 sex scenes translated. Not nearly enough since there is much more core content. Actually didn't touch it in 6 months, but maybe I should see if I'm still able to do it, it was coming along just fine before.
don t worry we all learn new things doing shit we like , with time you will do it faster

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes