susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
I have it loaded up in my PC, but from what I understand there's ways to run it on borrowed GPU time from google and something called Paperspace. There's a thread with a big pile of links in 4chan's technology board that explains how to set everything up.

As for how: First you have to extract the game assets, then figure out the best way to process each one. I've started on moreo f the CGs, which basically involves using the photoshop selection tools to grab the different characters in the CG and then running them individually through the AI pipeline. There's also an inpainting tool that lets me do that in a less reliable way, which I use when separating the subjects doesn't seem worth it. The fact that the game's assets already look pretty cheap helps a lot in hiding imperfections.

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
How hard is it to avoid the NTR?
If you are new to the game, I would say, it is hard to avoid, pretty sure you would need a few tries before avoiding it. Now if you know the game mechanics well enough you can do it fairly easy. That of course, depends on where you trace the line of what is safe and what not. You can not avoid everything, but you can avoid her fucking others, but only if you know what triggers what.

Reactions: jasterx17

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
If you are new to the game, I would say, it is hard to avoid, pretty sure you would need a few tries before avoiding it. Now if you know the game mechanics well enough you can do it fairly easy. That of course, depends on where you trace the line of what is safe and what not. You can not avoid everything, but you can avoid her fucking others, but only if you know what triggers what.
a Guide would nice than

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
1. Don't use every potion on the girls
2. When rival cock get's likeability over 350 (maybe 450 if you wanna play a little bit more risky) - loop back
3. Use your money for the "start with 50 likeability"
4. Than buy "set likeability of others" and just freeze these others at 0 or below (reduce them with potions if they got higher than 300).

It's not really "hard"to master. Maybe save-scum a lot of times...but wioth patience, you could do it without save-scumming.
I think, I already wrote a guide which was a lottle bit more detailed, but again: this game isn't sooo hard even on "hard" difficulty, just learn the mechanics, and no NTR has to be seen.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
2. When rival cock get's likeability over 350 (maybe 450 if you wanna play a little bit more risky) - loop back
4. Than buy "set likeability of others" and just freeze these others at 0 or below (reduce them with potions if they got higher than 300).

It's not really "hard"to master. Maybe save-scum a lot of times...but wioth patience, you could do it without save-scumming.
I think, I already wrote a guide which was a lottle bit more detailed, but again: this game isn't sooo hard even on "hard" difficulty, just learn the mechanics, and no NTR has to be seen.
mind give me a link to your guide if you don't mind.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
- get preg 100% on
- make sure to waste 9 tokens on her to get preggers, no avail
- random event happens instead with all other people at -1 likeability locked
- gets preggo by teacher
this is immensely retarded.

• Haha
Reactions: AzuraMeta

jasterx17

May 20, 2019

btw when can I use the time loop in frog Area I see it, but I can't use it seem.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
btw when can I use the time loop in frog Area I see it, but I can't use it seem.
I think it first unlocks after the first vacation/big test.
At one of the frog shops you can buy an unlock so you can use it at any time as well.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Depends on how you play, but for me

Money:
Increased likability for +50 rather than -50 on loop start.
Always able to loop.

Scrolls:
This is really play style based, but having a few favor reducers is good.
Otherwise go for the MC boosters.
I favor the MC study boost at the start.

Hearts:
nothing really necessary, but stalker and is a decent first pick, for location indicator.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Depends on how you play, but for me

Money:
Increased likability for +50 rather than -50 on loop start.
Always able to loop.

Scrolls:
This is really play style based, but having a few favor reducers is good.
Otherwise go for the MC boosters.
I favor the MC study boost at the start.

Hearts:
nothing really necessary, but stalker and is a decent first pick, for location indicator.
Thanks now I just need a fast way to make money got all the study skill to rank S now

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Luckily for money there both quests and the conversion at the frogs place, just be careful with the quests since they can add to a "rival's" favor.
Maybe only some of the ones in the the third quest slot, the most rewarding ones, where you sneak her different "potions"

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Luckily for money there both quests and the conversion at the frogs place, just be careful with the quests since they can add to a "rival's" favor.
Maybe only some of the ones in the the third quest slot, the most rewarding ones, where you sneak her different "potions"
I should asked this before, but is there a new game plus if you finish the game I just did and got the good ending.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
Kinda, but only when you "lose".
With each rival she marries she gets a permanent point in 1 of her 4 "stats" that you can also temporarily add to if you're her lover for that loop

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Kinda, but only when you "lose".
With each rival she marries she gets a permanent point in 1 of her 4 "stats" that you can also temporarily add to if you're her lover for that loop
So I can't start a new game with all my stats i gained?

salking

Mar 24, 2018
So I can't start a new game with all my stats i gained?
Not to my knowledge.
You do keep mostly everything on a loop, except for heroine favor and subject stats, and the later is randomized on each loop along with what club she's in.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes