salking

Mar 24, 2018
I would not assume so, I've not really poked at any other unity games to check.
Only checked 1 other game that I can remember, but the files in that where probably encrypted

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I would not assume so, I've not really poked at any other unity games to check.
Only checked 1 other game that I can remember, but the files in that where probably encrypted
That a shame then. Here I though i found a workaround to translate unity games.
EDIT : So, is there a way to unpack streamingAsset of other unity games? I thought BepIneX would do that, seems I was wrong.

Last edited:

Magus2914

Nov 2, 2018
Howdy, all. I got inspired by Dressblood who's currently translating a different game by the same developer and went ahead and started my own manual translation of this game. I've only got the story intro and the UI really done, but even that makes it way easier to understand what's going on than the out-of-the-box MTL. I was particularly surprised at the story since I couldn't understand it at all before. I may update this again in the future if I play the game more and go through the effort, but in the meantime feel free to copy, reuse, or redistribute this translation.

Instructions for using this translation
  1. Switch the game from English to Japanese to clear away the developer's baked-in MTL
    • If the NtrLoopC.exe is in the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR folder on your computer, then open the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR\NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\LanguageSettings.txt file and change whatever is there to "0" without the quotes and save the file
  2. Copy the manual translation into the auto-translator's cached filed
    • If the NtrLoopC.exe is in the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR folder on your computer, then go to the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text folder, delete all the files currently in there, and copy the file attached to this post into the folder
I named my character "Kaoru", but you can find and replace all instances of that name in the file with whatever you use for your guy and it should work. There's probably some way to make it work with any name, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Edit Sept. 16 2022: Small updates to the original file's manual translations, but mostly just saved MTL to avoid that annoying half-second delay. I'm putting the game aside for a while, so feel free to build on this and upload your own version if you like.

Last edited:

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Howdy, all. I got inspired by Dressblood who's currently translating a different game by the same developer and went ahead and started my own manual translation of this game. I've only got the story intro and the UI really done, but even that makes it way easier to understand what's going on than the out-of-the-box MTL. I was particularly surprised at the story since I couldn't understand it at all before. I may update this again in the future if I play the game more and go through the effort, but in the meantime feel free to copy, reuse, or redistribute this translation.

I named my character "Kaoru", but you can find and replace all instances of that name in the file with whatever you use for your guy and it should work. There's probably some way to make it work with any name, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Edit Sept. 16 2022: Small updates to the original file's manual translations, but mostly just saved MTL to avoid that annoying half-second delay. I'm putting the game aside for a while, so feel free to build on this and upload your own version if you like.
Thanks for that!
I actually prefer translations made with the autotranslator than the official ingame one just because you can easily turn the translations on/off with alt+t if you need to check the original text for a moment.

Nice UI. Thanks again.

PS: Just in case anyone wants to change the character name for the translations. Open the "__AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" with notepad++, press ctrl+H and put in Find what: "Kaoru", replace in: "YourNameIngame" and select Replace all.
Or you can use sublime or any other text editor that has a replace all feature too.

Reactions: rokrad

klewino

Jun 17, 2017

Instructions for using this translation
  1. Switch the game from English to Japanese to clear away the developer's baked-in MTL
    • If the NtrLoopC.exe is in the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR folder on your computer, then open the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR\NtrLoopC_Data\StreamingAssets\LanguageSettings.txt file and change whatever is there to "0" without the quotes and save the file
  2. Copy the manual translation into the auto-translator's cached filed
    • If the NtrLoopC.exe is in the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR folder on your computer, then go to the ...\Stuff\Time Loop NTR\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text folder, delete all the files currently in there, and copy the file attached to this post into the folder

Thanks for your work, just a quick note, if you delete all the files like you said, your translation won't work. The substitutions and processing files have to exist, only delete/replace the autogeneratedtranslations with yours.

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
How do you increase her h-stats? I can only add +2 when we're lovers. Also is the game winnable in higher difficulties if you want to avoid NTR? I played on easy and I still almost got ntr'd.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How do you increase her h-stats? I can only add +2 when we're lovers. Also is the game winnable in higher difficulties if you want to avoid NTR? I played on easy and I still almost got ntr'd.
Potions give +2 to a given attribute (there's more than 4 potion types, some just trigger scenes), decaying at 1 every 3 days.
Being impregnated by one of the other guys pernamently increases an attribute by 1. Which one depends on the guy, you can see who raises which stat in relations overview. This persist through cycles, so you can get base stats 6 each with a lot of looping. By this point the girl is literally a village bicycle and will fuck anyone all the time, I tried doing it and couldn't get the last one as he could only sleep with her in the later semesters, and she always was already impregnated by that point.

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.10

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or i +100 Lust
F2 or o +10k Gold
F3 or p +100 Scrolls
I did this any the game crashes

demonking92

Jul 8, 2017
Gallery unlocker + a couple cheats for 1.10

unzip copy and overwrite the file in "NtrLoopC_Data\Managed"

start a new game, save and go back to the main menu to unlock the gallery.

F1 or i +100 Lust
F2 or o +10k Gold
F3 or p +100 Scrolls
how did you do this, I unzip and copy exactly under managed but when I play the game, it try to load something and then crash...

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
how did you do this, I unzip and copy exactly under managed but when I play the game, it try to load something and then crash...
cheat and game version is mis-matched.
Use the cheat for v1.40

or

How about try this ?
It's a cheats + uncensor + patitial uncensor. I was not explained the features at the post...
Game version independent.

Last edited:

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
So recently I remembered this game's existence and the way it's set up, with character images layered over a background and such, and I thought of running the sprites through Stable Diffusion and then making minor edits using photoshop. I had to teach myself to mod unity textures in the process, but it leads to interesting proofs of concept such as:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not perfect, but serviceable.

My successes in that regard led me to try editing the CGs, with results that are not quite as passable, but still impressive.

I think there'll be a lot of modding done using AI in the future.

Reactions: rokrad and vscv4bn?

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
So recently I remembered this game's existence and the way it's set up, with character images layered over a background and such, and I thought of running the sprites through Stable Diffusion and then making minor edits using photoshop. I had to teach myself to mod unity textures in the process, but it leads to interesting proofs of concept such as:

Not perfect, but serviceable.

My successes in that regard led me to try editing the CGs, with results that are not quite as passable, but still impressive.

I think there'll be a lot of modding done using AI in the future.
Pictures don't load

Reactions: AzuraMeta
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes