salking

Mar 24, 2018
Oh shiny.
1.10 of the trial/beta version for the new game has been released already, now i need to port over my work.
Is it to soon to have a separate thread for it?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
When does the new game come out? Like the full version. Is it mentioned anywhere? I can't read japanese.
I saw the PV, it looks really good.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
On that note, I'm going to post the quick (only took several days :p ) partial ui and tutorial translation for the 1.10 beta trial of the new game.
Well most of the ui anyway.
I'm sure there are typos and such in there but I've done a few test with it so nothing should be broken.

Just remember to set to English in the options

Posting it here since there's no thread for it yet that i've found

Last edited:
Reactions: kjkjgdfdf

15scavenger

Sep 12, 2019
ok jusT A quick question how do i get all 6 points in 1 stats....i always only got 2-3 of point...on either opposite sex or toys...help

salking

Mar 24, 2018
I thought it was reliant on what potions you give her for the quests.
You can boost any 1 stat by 2 points (can be reassigned) if you're the lover as well

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
I thought it was reliant on what potions you give her for the quests.
You can boost any 1 stat by 2 points (can be reassigned) if you're the lover as well
Yeah, that too. But it's not a permanent effect.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Man, I just downloaded this game because the premise looked so good I thought I could bear the MTL... No. A couple of random dialogues between some guy whose name is just moon runes and the girl, and all of a sudden he's walking on a hall, and there's a menu with grades on alchemy and magic... Wtf? Really, if I can't follow even the beginning, I don't think I can understand the rest of the game. I'll leave noted to see if some Giga Chad uploads a human language version for this.

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
Man, I just downloaded this game because the premise looked so good I thought I could bear the MTL... No. A couple of random dialogues between some guy whose name is just moon runes and the girl, and all of a sudden he's walking on a hall, and there's a menu with grades on alchemy and magic... Wtf? Really, if I can't follow even the beginning, I don't think I can understand the rest of the game. I'll leave noted to see if some Giga Chad uploads a human language version for this.
[This comment relates to a new game about barbarians]

to translate just download and run reipatcher:
to overcome time limit reset CurrentDay to smth small in a save file placed here: users/{userName}/AppData/LocalLow/KeganiLab/VillageExp/Save/

also some scenes aren't available in demo mod (e.g. I haven't found a way to enable peeking)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes