leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
to translate just download and run reipatcher:
to overcome time limit reset CurrentDay to smth small in a save file placed here: users/{userName}/AppData/LocalLow/KeganiLab/VillageExp/Save/

also some scenes aren't available in demo mod (e.g. I haven't found a way to enable peeking)
But isn't this autotranslator just another MTL?

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
Well, yeah, but my problem is that I can't understand shit with current MTL. How is a different one gonna make it better?
Oh, sorry, I've just understood that you'd asked about the TimeLoopNTR game
while I talked about a new game (about barbarians) that is in a beta stage and only demo version without even mtl is available

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Oh, sorry, I've just understood that you'd asked about the TimeLoopNTR game
while I talked about a new game (about barbarians) that is in a beta stage and only demo version without even mtl is available
Lol, no. I was talking about the game in the first post about a guy who enters some sort of time loop and the girl he likes is fucking around with everyone else but him. About school stuff, you know?

Kweck1995

Mar 27, 2020
Can someone help me out when i want to start a new game i can not choose a difficult it start to freeze and it every difficult has the same name. And when i load a save then the stats are all - 999 how do i fix it

May 5, 2022
Hey guys, did anyone else got the virus alert?
When I downloaded it by the workupload link and started to play, after some dialogues my anti virus closed the game and gave me a warning that he was infected by a virus.
I use Avast Security, so is this game safe or is it really infected with some kind of virus?

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Hey guys, did anyone else got the virus alert?
When I downloaded it by the workupload link and started to play, after some dialogues my anti virus closed the game and gave me a warning that he was infected by a virus.
I use Avast Security, so is this game safe or is it really infected with some kind of virus?
I'm using Avast Free Version and never got any virus alert, so I can't say for sure. But I don't think this have virus, could be that avast detect the auto translator or any other plugin as a virus or something.

Reactions: kazukazowsky

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
yes. It's better than nothing anyway
Not really. MTL IS nothing, in my eyes. My 3 year old nephew can put sentences together in better Engrish than this. I can't understand enough of this game to even TRY to play it. If a game is translated with any MTL, I simply click "ignore" and move on.

Reactions: penzor

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
Is anyone working on properly translating this?
Around a week ago I started doing an edit to the translation of "Welcome to the Sexy Bar" by the same dev,
if by the time I finish that, no one else has started doing a translation to this one, I will do an edited version.
Of course, it's not going to be a perfect translation, but at least better than Auto-Translator.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Around a week ago I started doing an edit to the translation of "Welcome to the Sexy Bar" by the same dev,
if by the time I finish that, no one else has started doing a translation to this one, I will do an edited version.
Of course, it's not going to be a perfect translation, but at least better than Auto-Translator.
Mashallah brother, thank you. so many games are penalised by garbage mtl

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
How do you translate a unity game, if I may ask?
What program did u use?

Dressblood

Apr 5, 2018
What program did u use?
Well, I'm not really translating the game, I don't know how to edit the game's files.
But the game has plugin added to Auto Translate it, and those translations are stored in text files.
Every time you open the game again, it loads the text lines already translated from those text files.
So you can edit those text files and correct the bad auto translations, so then now the game load those edited text lines.

And that's what I'm doing with Welcome to the Sexy Bar, and plan to do it for Time Loop NTR too.
So it's just editing text files.

It's not the ideal, but it's what I can do.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
What program did u use?
I mentioned this to dressblood over in the "sexy bar" thread.
The newer Kegani lab games have language selection build in (at least partially), and the files that would need to be edited are in *game*_Data/StreamingAssets folder of the game.
Might be worth mentioning however that only time loop and targeted village has an ingame option to change language that I've seen.
and that requires a restart.
I was poking around to files to target village when I found this, even had the full tutorial and most of the UI translated for the beta demo.
Just waiting a bit to get started on it again in case there are any early bug fix for it.

It can be edited just fine with notepad++ in my experience

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I mentioned this to dressblood over in the "sexy bar" thread.
The newer Kegani lab games have language selection build in (at least partially), and the files that would need to be edited are in *game*_Data/StreamingAssets folder of the game.
Might be worth mentioning however that only time loop and targeted village has an ingame option to change language that I've seen.
and that requires a restart.
I was poking around to files to target village when I found this, even had the full tutorial and most of the UI translated for the beta demo.
Just waiting a bit to get started on it again in case there are any early bug fix for it.

It can be edited just fine with notepad++ in my experience
Oooh I get it.
So, if I want to edit the game, I just need to change the engrish words to a more decent english?

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes