Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
If use google TL, 露出 = exposure.
狂 = crazy
But another TL via game name,
露出(man) = Exhibitionist
so Crazy Exhibitionist ?
It's more like "exhibitionist maniac", as in she is crazy for exhibitionism.

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
How in the world do I have normal Sex with the main Heroine at night after becoming her lover?

Edit: I figured it out, you have to have her be a lover and getting rank 1 after each exam.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is it possible for MC to get heroine pregnant?

I thought you could get some kind of good ending but it seems you can't get her pregnant.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
hello good. Do you know how to raise or get points for exposure, toy, cheating and opposite sex?
1) do missions where you feed the girl potions. One potion temporarily raises one stat by 2 points, decaying by 1 every 3 days (maybe 2, don't remember). Two potion types raise no stats, instead unlock a few scenes.
2) Every time she is impregnated by a new person, one stat is pernamently raised by 1. This persist through time loops, and getting her impregnated by everyone once would give her permanent maxed stats.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
1) do missions where you feed the girl potions. One potion temporarily raises one stat by 2 points, decaying by 1 every 3 days (maybe 2, don't remember). Two potion types raise no stats, instead unlock a few scenes.
2) Every time she is impregnated by a new person, one stat is pernamently raised by 1. This persist through time loops, and getting her impregnated by everyone once would give her permanent maxed stats.
There is also a 7th type of potion that just raises affection towards a specific guy, the details of the potion should tell you which guy it is.

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022

And you don't know if when she already has a partner, I can remove her, making her my partner?

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes