Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone remind me how to improve those stats? I haven't played it in so long that I forgot about it xD. I remember that with potions it increases temporarily, but I don't remember how to make it permanent...
View attachment 3355469
I'm not 100% sure, but I think she has to get pregnant with whoever favors that fetish.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone remind me how to improve those stats? I haven't played it in so long that I forgot about it xD. I remember that with potions it increases temporarily, but I don't remember how to make it permanent...
View attachment 3355469
Potions increase them by 2, decaying by 1 every 2 (or maybe 3, don't remember) days. Note that some potions don't affect stats (2 trigger their set of events, 1 increases affection with random guy).
Becoming her boyfriend lets you choose a stat to increase by +2, changed at will.
Being impregnated gives her +1 permanent stat, which one depending on the person and visible in guy comparison screen. This stays post loop, so the only sure way to get 6/6/6/6 stats is to loop a lot and get her impregnated by everyone.

Reactions: Ferghus and Zeabux

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Anyone got a solution to this, I was playing and it crashed my pc, when relogged in, the game no longer works properly, even after redownloaded it, it keeps acting weird, the translation doesn't work properly even starting a new game brings me to a static page.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Anyone got a solution to this, I was playing and it crashed my pc, when relogged in, the game no longer works properly, even after redownloaded it, it keeps acting weird, the translation doesn't work properly even starting a new game brings me to a static page.
You tried to delete (or move to a safe place) the folder of saved games?
you can find on "users/(your username)/AppData/LocalLow/KeganiLab/

There will be all the saved games of Negilab games, just check the ones that say "NTRloop" or similar.

I recommend you to delete (obvious you will lose all the saved games) and try again from zero, the game will create these folders again, but its a game worth it to replay.

Maybe you dont really need to delete the saves and just the other files are corrupt.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
You tried to delete (or move to a safe place) the folder of saved games?
you can find on "users/(your username)/AppData/LocalLow/KeganiLab/

There will be all the saved games of Negilab games, just check the ones that say "NTRloop" or similar.

I recommend you to delete (obvious you will lose all the saved games) and try again from zero, the game will create these folders again, but its a game worth it to replay.

Maybe you dont really need to delete the saves and just the other files are corrupt.
Yea I did that, found out by doing so it solved the problem, but I only deleted the necessary files, the saves I left intact and the game worked back normal after reinstalled it.

Reactions: Old Hentai

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Overall not a bad game, maybe a tad to easy for me still, played on highest difficult, though was a pain to keep those favoreds down, all by all, I was her first, made her preggers and married her in 5 loop plays. I reloaded, did a 6th loop just to see with whom i could get her to cheat and have fun, she chosen for the penetrate guy, but again even he had some fun with her, it was me who made her preggers and she stayed with. So for those wondering if NTR is avoidable should rather ask is wholesome vanilla avoidable lol. But it not a bad game, wish only even there so many challengers to get her, they were a bit more challanging, but yea it depends on the side classes she choose and if she choose each loop another class, well it takes a bit for them to lvl up their favor, only when they reach 200 and bottom skill is 6/6 then it will go fast, but if you don't give her those potions to drink and you drink favor potions and such, you will always win.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 3355469
Well for one you need to start with the specific potions, but look also at competitors dick charts, they have each a certain stat that boost it with one if she does something naughty with them, also it helps to lock the side classes she can take in each loop to the guy in that class with the right stat ya want, so one guy will boost lewd sex, another boost cheating, another boost toys and another boost exposure. Just check their dick chart and scroll down to find it.

hornyweeb1434

Sep 8, 2021
How do I "unlock" the locker room, It's been 2 loop and I can't steal anything yet since clicking on the pool doors did nothing

salking

Mar 24, 2018
How do I "unlock" the locker room, It's been 2 loop and I can't steal anything yet since clicking on the pool doors did nothing
The locker room is the one in the upper right of the navigation window, not the pool.
It also requires a roll of stealth to sneak in and one of steal to get anything.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes