sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
i tried it before and it just breaks the game, like you can't load saves anymore. best thing to do is cheat money and the other scroll currency to buy potions and grind studying

salking

Mar 24, 2018
How do I reach a cheating of 6 then? Just hope I get lucky?
There are 3 ways to increase the stats of the heroine.

Variants of the "sneak something into her drink" mission.
A bit random and and the stat goes back to normal over a few days. (save scum the night before to get the mission/stat you want)

Being her lover allows you to assign a 2 points increase to any stat until another loop starts or she gets "stolen".

And getting impregnated with anyone other than the MC gives a permanent point in a stat.
You can see who gives what in the "dick page".

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
are these companies games always confusing or is it just me? There's alway a bunch of stats that i have no idea how to raise, why can't i purchase this for example?
I have the stats required for it and yet i cant and it's not the first game of theirs this happens either

Last edited:

DumDumTheDummy

May 4, 2022
Overall not a bad game, maybe a tad to easy for me still, played on highest difficult, though was a pain to keep those favoreds down, all by all, I was her first, made her preggers and married her in 5 loop plays. I reloaded, did a 6th loop just to see with whom i could get her to cheat and have fun, she chosen for the penetrate guy, but again even he had some fun with her, it was me who made her preggers and she stayed with. So for those wondering if NTR is avoidable should rather ask is wholesome vanilla avoidable lol. But it not a bad game, wish only even there so many challengers to get her, they were a bit more challanging, but yea it depends on the side classes she choose and if she choose each loop another class, well it takes a bit for them to lvl up their favor, only when they reach 200 and bottom skill is 6/6 then it will go fast, but if you don't give her those potions to drink and you drink favor potions and such, you will always win.
Can u tell me the strat to beat the game on highest difficulty

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes