What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Puzzles during the quests you can just skip(I added an option). To skip erasers' battles - you need 2 stealth points.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Alright, I'll make an alternate way to get the wallpaper in the next update.
I dont think you should make the seal puzzles optional. Magic requires some brain and concentration to work, so it fits there very well...but other stuff, especially the rapid clicking or time limits are really annoying. Personally i didnt had problems with the highscores, but i can understand people who dont want to spend time with games in games, especially to progress in the real game...and some people are just unable to think more than one or two moves in advance...

And a little hint for the people who cant think ahead, try the search function or just go one page back, there is the answer for all your "how do i get the wallpapers without playing the games" questions...

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I dont think you should make the seal puzzles optional. Magic requires some brain and concentration to work, so it fits there very well...but other stuff, especially the rapid clicking or time limits are really annoying. Personally i didnt had problems with the highscores, but i can understand people who dont want to spend time with games in games, especially to progress in the real game...and some people are just unable to think more than one or two moves in advance...

And a little hint for the people who cant think ahead, try the search function or just go one page back, there is the answer for all your "how do i get the wallpapers without playing the games" questions...
//I dont think you should make the seal puzzles optional. Magic requires some brain and concentration to work, so it fits there \\ Lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Wallpapers aren't strictly necessary to advance the story, are they? I'm not a big fan of minigames (not even easy ones) and for now I have practically ignored all the puzzles (I think I have done some, but only because I feel that they are important, I'm pretty sure that I'm wrong in at least two of them) but it isn't something that interests me too much if it doesn't serve to advance the story. I don't usually actively search for the secrets or achievents of the games.

Fights with erasers (was that the name?) are another thing I've avoided. From what I have seen, I'm not very good at clicking fast and I almost always end up dead, so now I avoid them every time I see them. I don't know if getting the items they give you is important to progress in the game, but I'm not exactly interested in fighting with them, so I'll surely find another way to get those items if I need them.

Personally, I'm in the game for the story and the characters, and the minigames is something I'd rather be able to ignore. But this is only my opinion.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Wallpapers aren't strictly necessary to advance the story, are they? I'm not a big fan of minigames (not even easy ones) and for now I have practically ignored all the puzzles (I think I have done some, but only because I feel that they are important, I'm pretty sure that I'm wrong in at least two of them) but it isn't something that interests me too much if it doesn't serve to advance the story. I don't usually actively search for the secrets or achievents of the games.

Fights with erasers (was that the name?) are another thing I've avoided. From what I have seen, I'm not very good at clicking fast and I almost always end up dead, so now I avoid them every time I see them. I don't know if getting the items they give you is important to progress in the game, but I'm not exactly interested in fighting with them, so I'll surely find another way to get those items if I need them.

Personally, I'm in the game for the story and the characters, and the minigames is something I'd rather be able to ignore. But this is only my opinion.
The wallpapers unlock new content with Selena.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you find her masturbating and offer your help with it as soon as you unlock and set the wallpaper from 2048...after 3 times helping her she suggests blowjobs to return the favor...until now there is no other way to lewd selena (except for the nightly boobs massage while she sleeps), but considering the reactions here i think in the next version you can just buy them like the other wallpapers. For now you can either play 2048, unlock them via console (code is a page back) or wait for the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
I'll make 3 ways for getting wallpapers:
1024 point in 2048 (for 2048 points I will probably make another reward, will not affect the girls' stories, but it not soon)
2000 points in Tetris
Or just buy it for 5 disks from Iona-3

Puzzles optionality is simple - solve puzzle, get two renders (except for Chronos clepsydra puzzle)

I'll redo someday battles with erasers for something more intellectual than clicker (maybe turn-based), but it won't be in the nearest updates. I wanna, first of all, make more girls' everyday events, and finally, get on with the main story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll make 3 ways for getting wallpapers:
1024 point in 2048 (for 2048 points I will probably make another reward, will not affect the girls' stories, but it not soon)
2000 points in Tetris
Or just buy it for 5 disks from Iona-3

Puzzles optionality is simple - solve puzzle, get two renders (except for Chronos clepsydra puzzle)

I'll redo someday battles with erasers for something more intellectual than clicker (maybe turn-based), but it won't be in the nearest updates. I wanna, first of all, make more girls' everyday events, and finally, get on with the main story.
I haven't played the game 2048, so I'm not going to comment, but I don't tend to like minigames in general.

The disks were achieved by beating the erasers, right? Right now I have one, and it seems to me that I had to get more for something (maybe the OS?) I just remember that I had to edit a save game to get some disks because I wasn't able to get them.

Tetris is the only minigame that I like. I had it on the Game Boy and spent hours playing it. I try it one time in my game (I didn't get a great result really, 23000 points or so).

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
2048 is basic math with tetris logic, but without stress or time limits. Each time you fuse 2 identical numbered blocks the remaining block doubles its number. Each move gives you a new block with number 2. Thats all, just get the numbers high and keep free space for new blocks. Little difference to tetris: you can also use the up key.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2048 is basic math with tetris logic, but without stress or time limits. Each time you fuse 2 identical numbered blocks the remaining block doubles its number. Each move gives you a new block with number 2. Thats all, just get the numbers high and keep free space for new blocks. Little difference to tetris: you can also use the up key.
I like tetris because I was played it in the 90s. I don't remember having played any game similar to 2048. We'll see how it is, if it seems simple or entertaining to me, then I try it anyway.

Not only. You can find 6 disks in the warehouse(ask Lina for help) and 1 in the basement.
Thanks, it's good to know it, I will search for them in these places.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What is the Chronos Clepsydra ability for?

I have achieved it and I'm not sure what it is.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes