What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leonidas

Apr 30, 2017
i am going crazy trying to do the 2048 challenge and cant get it have tried so many stratiges and now taht i am at the 13 hour mark i think i am just gonna give up i am not sure anything with the girl is worth this lol if anyone can help me plz let me know

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tryed the 2048 game and I have to say that I don't think I will repeat it. I don't have enough interest in wallpapers to want to play that thing again. I'll wait for the next update to advance Selena's story using another method.

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
The location behind the fire curtains has not yet been implemented.
About the interface disappears I'll check what can it be. Just never seen it so far, does rollback help?
Good to know I wasn't missing something obvious at the hotel.

I tried rolling back the first time the UI vanished, but no dice. So I just reverted to an old save. Like I said, not a big issue as I save often, just thought it was odd ... or maybe something to do with the ren'py update.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Try pressing H or the middle mouse button...both are used to hide it and may also bring it back ^^

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
So, if Lina's father was an ambassador and her mom was semi-royalty, how the hell did she end up as a slave?

Feb 22, 2020
so i enabled the console by changing "config.console - false" to "config.console - true". but this is what i get when i open the game afterwards. it says name true not defined...

1616484734886.png

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
How to get the sex scenes from
1- Lina Standing, anime world ?
2- Lesbian and multiple : Lina ans Aerias lesbian ?

And the quest in anime world Main quest and Lina and Aeria arc.

I've been runining around each caracter at everytime and i must be missing something to miss thoses quests.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Nice game, but I feel like the dialogue needs some improvement.

Everyone curses so much, it almost feels forced.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Very nice continuation. I liked getting to know girls and god-kitchen quite a lot. Only two things confused me: the way Aeria's clothes were waving in the CnF scene (I thought it shouldn't match surrounding's direction) and the second thing that is bothering me is that if you find lunar crystal and Selenia goes to the basement, you can't find her in her room in the morning and can't proceed with dryad's quest.
Also looking for a oil-lamp is a bit unobvious when you try to get one in Ancient Rome it tells you Under development.don't know about bug or feature but winning over black dudes doesn't add the disc into the inventory instantly and sometimes it also shows firestones after the win but you can't get them.
Lol, also HS' orgasm animations look a little bit exaggerated, I mean convulsions. But I don't mind - it can depend on taste.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
About Selena, try one more day, she has to be in her room 3 days a week in the morning before you do Daphne's quest.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm managed to do all the quests
Except for
The Oil Lamp, which I can only find in the Ancient Rome building, but when I click on it, it says under development.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
The lamp is in the warehouse (ask Lina for the help). Sorry for the confusion, I forgot about the other lamp when I was making the quest. Probably I should have written 'kerosene lamp' to avoid confusion.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Timeless Island [v0.3.4] [Arioh Daerthe] - Original Size: 2,75GB

Download PC (799MB):
Download Mac (785MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone), Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

combige

Jun 30, 2017
The lamp is in the warehouse (ask Lina for the help). Sorry for the confusion, I forgot about the other lamp when I was making the quest. Probably I should have written 'kerosene lamp' to avoid confusion.
1617043190887.png
About Selena, try one more day, she has to be in her room 3 days a week in the morning before you do Daphne's quest.
Nah, looks like I activated Daphne's quest too late or there's a bug in Selena's morning routine. Although she's not in the basement, she's not in her room 7 days a week. Can upload a savefile if relevant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw, for me dynamic POVs look the best - alive and not too robotic.

Last edited:
Reactions: asanoturna
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes