What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
I have played quite a few VNs so far, and this one does have nice potential.

One issue I did notice is that the navigation icons in the top right have a tendency to disappear ... since I save my progress often I can backtrack to a scene that still has the navigation icons, so it is not a tremendous issue. It is just odd as there doesn't seem to be a particular scene that causes them to go away.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have played quite a few VNs so far, and this one does have nice potential.

One issue I did notice is that the navigation icons in the top right have a tendency to disappear ... since I save my progress often I can backtrack to a scene that still has the navigation icons, so it is not a tremendous issue. It is just odd as there doesn't seem to be a particular scene that causes them to go away.
Well, they have never disappeared to me... I suppose I would have noticed if it had happened (although I have just discovered that what I asked before was already explained in the game...)

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Well, they have never disappeared to me... I suppose I would have noticed if it had happened (although I have just discovered that what I asked before was already explained in the game...)
Tis odd ... but it is intermittent ... and not too big of a deal unless you use the navigation icons a lot.

I am curious though if there is any way to actually pass the fire curtain at the hotel ... I have maxed the fire resistance and I still bounce off ... I did look through the thread but the only mention was that sneakily placed firestone in the bathroom.

Reactions: Forgotted

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Puzzles are b.s. Tired of them. Game is going to become another crap like "twenty worlds agency"

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Is Aeria's talking too incomprehensible? I just tried to make her speak a bit poetic and a bit like master Yoda, and I guess it looks weird...
No, Aeria's speech is perfect.
I enjoy the speech of most characters, however, the MC and probably Alice should have better speech/grammar since it's essentially being told from his viewpoint.

You are doing a fabulous job with the game as well as being involved on this board with folks. I hope you have a thick skin for the people who like to throw fits at you because you aren't making Your game they way they demand it. The mini-games are fine, at least the ones I've tried, and I like the fact that I can skip through the sex scenes quickly. It's not that I didn't enjoy them, just that after a few times it's repetitive.
Best of Luck. Cheers

Reactions: ariohdaerthe

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
still no updated walkthrough?
Noone needs one. Your questlog shows everything you can do for every chara, event and even every unlockable sex scene...what could a walktrouugh add to this complete list? You got even hints and the daily schedule for all charas there.
I am curious though if there is any way to actually pass the fire curtain at the hotel ... I have maxed the fire resistance and I still bounce off ... I did look through the thread but the only mention was that sneakily placed firestone in the bathroom.
You can cheat the numbers, but not the content. The reason for the current max is the missing content for higher resistance. Just wait until there is anything behind the firewall ^^
No, Aeria's speech is perfect.
Well, depends on your native language. To me her dialogues look like common MTL, except for missing leftovers of the translated language :p

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Just merge numbers

Thanks. I did, finally after many tries, got the 2048. I was not able to get the wallpaper, therefore, it seems not able to progress Selena's quest. Do you need to get the 2048 a number of times?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Set the Wallpaper you just unlocked...next time you will see her on your computer she will be busy ;)

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
The location behind the fire curtains has not yet been implemented.
About the interface disappears I'll check what can it be. Just never seen it so far, does rollback help?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

Btw, what do you guys think? Does this scene look better than standard animations?
Wanna remake few animations in long loops with some facial emotions.
When it comes to the animations I have to say that I don't like any of your POV animations because the camera moves with the head of the MC so I always only watch the other angle.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Btw, what do you guys think? Does this scene look better than standard animations?
Wanna remake few animations in long loops with some facial emotions.
Personally, I find it a bit strange when he moves his head. It's a weird feeling, as if the background moved strangely. Otherwise I see it well.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Maybe because camera options were more for VR. Anyway, I make other ones.
Static POV

Dynamic POV

Side

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Personal opinion: Static is the best.
Dynamic is nothing i could watch for more than a few seconds because i get all o_O from it and side has the same effect because of the moving background...its not as bad as dynamic, but it still gets my head spinning after some time.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I prefer Static.

In the other two the background gives me a strange feeling.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Maybe because camera options were more for VR. Anyway, I make other ones.
Static POV

Dynamic POV

Side
Static POV and Side are good. The dynamic POV is ok because it has not much head movement like in your other animations, so I would say slow camera movements like this are ok in POV animations but fast movements like in this one
are not good.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes