What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Well, I'm not going to make gameplay easier, and I'm not gonna make a manual for every move, if one can't figure out what to do it's his problem. I do realize that my game is far from perfect, and have problems/flaws, but all the quests work fine.

How to reach aqua's bar?
Through the mirror in Alice's room (you have to complete a couple of quests first)

It's not letting me install the game on my Android. Is there any way I can keep the save data after uninstalling the game? Any help would be appreciated.
On redmi saves are in Android/data/gamename/files/saves/
Idk about other phones/tablets

Tried it yesterday for the first time. Story is ok, saw better but also much worse. But kept me playing for a decent amount of time. Sadly, and that will be the reason why I won't try it again, are the bugs. Especially the 'Bastett Blessing' Quest bug. I got the cat form but I couldn't advance with Klio, even with reloading my save or restarting the game. Sorry but bugs that prevent you from advancing are game breakers for me. Hopefully it will get fixed. And I would appreciate a better hint system, the current one is not really helpful and doesn't have much clarity.

So far, good luck with your game dev.
Which quest do you mean? Maybe you just haven't done all the requirements

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, I'm not going to make gameplay easier, and I'm not gonna make a manual for every move, if one can't figure out what to do it's his problem. I do realize that my game is far from perfect, and have problems/flaws, but all the quests work fine.
I never had a problem, aside a few that they were born when i cheated the strength and stealth stats...but i fixed it by replaying the entire game without using the save editor XD

The game has it's flaws but not in the quest-system

If you don't know the answer to a riddle, you can use Google or the search button of this website(is what i did XD)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Which quest do you mean? Maybe you just haven't done all the requirements
The one where I get 'Bastetts Blessing'. In this unclear charakter/quest description menu everything for the quest is on green but I can't interact with Klio, because it says I would need 'Bastetts Blessing' first. Under skills I also got the cat form. There is NO way to advance in any way with Klio. Even if I would miss something, the quest descriptions aren't any help. And I won't waste more of my time with a sandbox game without any help/hint system and bugged questlines. I played about 4 hours and that's enough time wasted.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
i got 20 but where are the rest? also the walkthrough is for 0.3 version not the latest version
I'm going off memory but there are only 20 or is it 21 firestones. Use 3 to learn fireball use 5 to learn how to remove seals and use the rest to improve your fire resistance you'll gain more fire resistance by doing certain quests.

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
It's 24 now. I added 4 extra stones in the last update. 3 stones as rewards for seal puzzles (in the basement, shack, and near the bar) and one in Iona-3 shop(available after the camera quest). But maximum fire resistance is 60 anyway. You get 80 and 100 after the quests.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
can the warrior skill be completed in this update or am I done for now as I have just 2 green quests open "Warrior skill" and "Find another way to beat them"

Mar 3, 2019
can the warrior skill be completed in this update or am I done for now as I have just 2 green quests open "Warrior skill" and "Find another way to beat them"
Yeah, you can complete the warrior skill.

IIRC, you just need to fight them again and then the quest will tell you where to go next. Or maybe you need to talk with the girl with white hair, I'm not sure.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes