What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
you need to do my of the girl quests and cartoon quests, when I said most of them I am talking 90% of what you probably can currently see, once you complete that quest there is still some more to do but not much just do every quest

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
If you look at the quest screen, it tells you what quest you can progress - or, if you need to progress/complete another quest first.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Timeless Island [v0.6.5] [Arioh Daerthe] – Compressed

Win/Linux/Mac (Market) v0.6.5 · · · (994.8 MiB :: 3.3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Timeless Island [v0.7] [Arioh Daerthe]
compressed_.gif

3.68 GB to ≅ 1.13 GB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:
May 20, 2020
Can anyone help questions what God was play in theatre?
I need help on this as well...

ariohdaerthe if I might make a suggestion...
These progress stop type of questions that don't let you progress without manually entering the answer are pretty infuriating especially when it is seen in a bit of flavor text from hours if not months ago...
I'd suggest turning it into a multiple choice selection, or trigger an attack upon invalid entry which gives you the proper answer.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
It's explained that the island magic automatically translates everything into the listener's native language but the magic is not perfect which is why it is sometimes in broken English, especially with Aeria.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
It's explained that the island magic automatically translates everything into the listener's native language but the magic is not perfect which is why it is sometimes in broken English, especially with Aeria.
That is true, and I get that. But supposedly, Alice is from the MC's world, and her English is still broken. I'm just saying there is room for improvement here and it should be his main focus.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Ok i wrote the MooN1ight## password into the laptop, but now it's asking me to Enter file name.
Question : what's the damn file name that i have to enter ???????

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Ok i wrote the MooN1ight## password into the laptop, but now it's asking me to Enter file name.
Question : what's the damn file name that i have to enter ???????
001ABC19.EXE

EDIT: also if you scroll back in the conversation b4 you use the laptop she will tell you the file.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
So been few month last time i played a i think i got a bug for about the Lina and Aeria Arc quest: Find the other way to beat them i have all the skills like Fire acceleration and other obtained but there is no option to beat them so yeah

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 417, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178

Thu Mar 24 11:22:24 2022

This came after I unpacked the game and wanted to start unfortunately my English is not enough for what is going on?

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
So been few month last time i played a i think i got a bug for about the Lina and Aeria Arc quest: Find the other way to beat them i have all the skills like Fire acceleration and other obtained but there is no option to beat them so yeah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes