What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Whoever wanted to know answers to riddles (mc + Klio in bastet dimension), there they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't want to know and try it by yourself, do not click.
Too late? It's not my fault that you can't go without knowing answers and ruin this part of game for yourself... :p

I also "hacked" cheat codes. Tested on latest version (0.7.0). You may download it from here. Remember to read cheats.txt inside archive.

Last edited:

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Nice game and interesting story. Just would like to know if there are any chances to bring back Aeria's daughter?

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Am I bugged or something? Based on my gameplay so far, apparently the one where you watch anime followed by anal sex with Alice is much, much later? The option just appeared to right after she starts living in the house or is it when they first kissed? I don't remember, moreover a few events after and some repetitions of the anal sex scene later, actual vaginal sex within the shower and when she's available in the attic except night have become available, even though I've yet to see any scenes with MC taking her virginity.

I'm sensing inconsistencies here, did I miss some trigger of the first vaginal sex with Alice or something? When the quest about watching hentai finally appeared in the quests menu, there is no precedent... like a talk or something. Moreover, for some reason even after I did the hentai watching scene as if its the first time, the quest still remains to be there as it is. So I thought, there may be some follow up to it where the MC is finally taking her virginity. But coming to her at noon or night nothing changes, its still the same, I just repeated the hentai watching scene again and the quest just disappeared in the tracker right after.

She starts calling the MC Onii-chan right after that anal sex while watching hentai right? So when does the event actually happen? There is no trigger, and no quests remaining for Alice that says anything related to taking her virginity. No events triggered for me in there.

At the moment, I'm on the last stretch to completing the current version. Here's hoping someone can answer.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Holy shit though this game... the in-game walkthrough from the event tracker doesn't help much at all. Somethings are not clear whether you could do some scenes or not. I think its really buggy. While the story seems interesting, the sex scenes are not that arousing at all. I kinda disliked that kinky shit with Selena but as long as in the end the MC can get all the girls pregnant, that's a win.

As I play longer, I can definitely see improvements from the sex scenes, but the animations are still not that good looking. Yeah... I think what's holding the game so far is the interesting story.

Yeah I think that's all. If I continue further this shit will get longer. Right now I don't know if I'm looking forward to further updates, and I hope my posts before this gets answered.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes