What do you think I have to change or improve in the game first of all?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
What to expect in the next 6-7 updates
  • Main story - 2-3 quests
  • Kitty quest with Klio, Aya, Misty and Bastet. Event and sex scene with Bastet
  • Fiona - finish main quest, maybe 1-2 events
  • Alice - finish main quest, maybe 1-2 events
  • Lina - finish books quest, 1 event with her and Aya
  • Aeria - 1-2 quests, improve outfits event
  • Imira - 1-2 quests and 1 event
  • Aqua - 1-2 quests and 1-2 events
  • Kaiah - 1-2 quests and 1-2 events
  • Yui - 1-2 quests and 1-2 events
  • Aya - at least 1 quest
  • Daphne - 1 quest or event
  • Aylen - at least 1 event and a sex scene
  • Helen - at least 1 event and a sex scene
  • Atub - 1 event and a sex scene
  • Drow and dragon (they won't have much content, maybe few events at most)
  • Quest in Mysterious Hotel
  • Pregnancy!
The list is not complete, I may add more

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok whats up with this password for the Selena quest? I got the Moonlight part but wtf are the last 2 letters? Nothing on my keyboard is working.
This is taken from the script after using unren. And using ## doesnt work either.
se "It is protected and can only be accessed from the BIOS, the password is {color=#55a425}MooN1ight##{/color}"
Ok figured it out it is Moon 1 ight## thats not a L is a #1 The font used for this sucks and makes it confusing.
1645308387674.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Ok whats up with this password for the Selena quest? I got the Moonlight part but wtf are the last 2 letters? Nothing on my keyboard is working.
This is taken from the script after using unren. And using ## doesnt work either.
se "It is protected and can only be accessed from the BIOS, the password is {color=#55a425}MooN1ight##{/color}"
Ok figured it out it is Moon 1 ight## thats not a L is a #1 The font used for this sucks and makes it confusing.
View attachment 1663053
My font is a bit different, but it should be "MooN1ight##".

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
s you can see from my screenshot what you need you need to type doesnt look like whats actually in the script. I am seeing something other then 2 ## at the end as well so either I dont have the font or something else is going on but after going through the actual script I found what it is supposed to be.

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
I Am Stuck With 45% Fire Resistance Unable To Find More Fire Stones Please Help
If you look on the Itch page, you can download a zip with all of the locations of them. I had to grab the last couple from it myself.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
If you look on the Itch page, you can download a zip with all of the locations of them. I had to grab the last couple from it myself.

This Is Not Updated,i Already Went Into These Locations,After That I Cannot Find More Stones

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am having troble with the god of Knowledge questions I have searched the thread and found nothing I have checked for a wiki and have not found one and I typed the question into goggle and not found what I was looking for. I don't know the answer to the first question, I remeber Lina saying she played a god but wich one no clue... if the 2nd and third questions are of this nature please give me those answers too... this game needs a wiki

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
I am having troble with the god of Knowledge questions I have searched the thread and found nothing I have checked for a wiki and have not found one and I typed the question into goggle and not found what I was looking for. I don't know the answer to the first question, I remeber Lina saying she played a god but wich one no clue... if the 2nd and third questions are of this nature please give me those answers too... this game needs a wiki
Really cause I found the answers on the previous page
The riddel in the Corridor of Destiny is a bit game braking. I dont no the details of an random event i played half a year ago.
So i decompyled the game to find the answers. But seriusly???

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes