Hell-O2

Mar 23, 2020
Hi@all

ATM playing the new realese of the game and got a bug on Day 11 !!! (sorry had 12 here, my fault ) in the collage. After the the Scene whis Marvin, Ava and Scarlet, enter the elevator and clicked 3rd floor for deans office, at that moment the game wont let me continue to play, seems to freeze but still can move mouse in game, load or save etc.

For now i found a trick that worked for me, loaded last save, played until end of the scene and then used stairs to get one floor up. There i enter the elevator and clicked 3rd floor, the game continue whisout probs.

That bug only comes up when MC NOT participate at the beachparty ;)

..and i know i can use fast travel via Navigation, but normaly i dont use it.

cya

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm pretty sure it has been mentioned in the 900+ pages among two threads that this game has spanned, but could it be that we've seen our MC in Dating my Daughter as a mixture of Lisa's (Daughter) ex' face and her father's dick? :D

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I'm trying to Load from Chapter 1 but only some of my saves are showing (not the one from the end of the chapter). How do I make it so all are visible?
My saves was also shuffled from chapter 1. end file from chp 1 was somewhere in the middle. you need to scroll it maybe you will find it like me.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
How far is it from being finished ? Just played Ch. 1 and it was fun. Idk if it's work in progress from this dev or almost finished release, required some polishing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How far is it from being finished ? Just played Ch. 1 and it was fun. Idk if it's work in progress from this dev or almost finished release, required some polishing.
I assume you mean Chapter 2 and not the whole story. a.i.w.a. posted a progress tracker just there on Wednesday, seven posts above yours.
Judging by that, it's still a long way away.

Plot twist: MC is Bacon's estranged father! /joke

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
I assume you mean Chapter 2 and not the whole story. a.i.w.a. posted a progress tracker just there on Wednesday, seven posts above yours.
Judging by that, it's still a long way away.

Plot twist: MC is Bacon's estranged father! /joke
after Chapter 2 ends, Chapter 3 begins
and these aren't voices in head :)

Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
WELL... The voices in MY head say that there will be 7825 chapters and the MC will not only travel to 1273 and meet more ancestors BUT there will be interesting times in the year 7583. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. in chapter 3852 we will learn the TRUTH that the story is actually about the adventures of the Moose (and maybe a Squirrel). :)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
YAY.. I saw somewhere that there has been progress on the games development.. Not sure WHERE I saw this but I know I did..

TY A.I.W.A for the update. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. Long live the MOOSE (and maybe a Squirrel).

• Hey there
Reactions: a.i.w.a.

yatman611

Jun 4, 2018
WELL... The voices in MY head say that there will be 7825 chapters and the MC will not only travel to 1273 and meet more ancestors BUT there will be interesting times in the year 7583. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. in chapter 3852 we will learn the TRUTH that the story is actually about the adventures of the Moose (and maybe a Squirrel). :)
OMG, he was gay the whole time?

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes