cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark Kingvlad Alpine Eagle
I don't know why you are mocking Xumeey?? By episode 3 he meant the current release 3. The other guy asked for Chapter 3's release.

Xumeey's request for someone posting either RL 3's CG pack from Patreon or the CGrip from last release is a legitimate question.
I acknowledge that English probably isn't their first language but it could have been completely avoided if RL3 was said instead of Episode 3.

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I acknowledge that English probably isn't their first language but it could have been completely avoided if RL3 was said instead of Episode 3.
You're right, English isn't my first language but I legitimately thought the releases were episodic for some reason and I don't visit this thread a lot so I'm not very familiar with how things are structured.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Reactions: cold_arctus

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Looking for clarification: Motkeyz' website says in a graphic that all the elements of Chapter 2 are complete. Does that mean that Chapter 2 is final with R3 Platinum, that it is complete with edits/bugfixes etc still to come, or that there is more to the story in Chapter 2 yet to come?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Looking for clarification: Motkeyz' website says in a graphic that all the elements of Chapter 2 are complete. Does that mean that Chapter 2 is final with R3 Platinum, that it is complete with edits/bugfixes etc still to come, or that there is more to the story in Chapter 2 yet to come?
It is the old status bar for last release (Chapter 2 RL 3). Soon Mot will show the progress for Chapter 2 RL 4.

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
If you check the progress bar on the website it is mentionned the progress for the next release. So right now we are working on chapter 2 RELEASE 4, couple more release to complete to end chapter 2 guys!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

There was a HORRIFIC accident involving the Time Machine, The Moose (and Maybe a Squirrel), TWO Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and a GALLON of Castor Oil. The result is that 'Bacon' released CHAPTER 69 of TimeStamps last week (and the Moose pulled a Squirrel out of a hat). Sadly, Motkeyz discovered this and took it offline before ANYONE else saw it. -Sigh-

-End of Fake-

Sorry, the voices in my head MADE me do this. :)

Just a thought.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

There was a HORRIFIC accident involving the Time Machine, The Moose (and Maybe a Squirrel), TWO Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and a GALLON of Castor Oil. The result is that 'Bacon' released CHAPTER 69 of TimeStamps last week (and the Moose pulled a Squirrel out of a hat). Sadly, Motkeyz discovered this and took it offline before ANYONE else saw it. -Sigh-

-End of Fake-

Sorry, the voices in my head MADE me do this. :)

Just a thought.
Maybe not before anyone...

That would explain this image from my home CCTV

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Shiva0067
Sep 16, 2019
Hey guys, I lost my saves as I had to format my old hard disk, move to a new laptop and a bunch of things happened. you know how it is. Anyways, can someone share me some saves?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Didn't saw this around here, so I decided to share.
progress-Bar-TTLL20-20-20-5.png

About game awareness, I hope that eventually this game will appear as featured, in the same way that UC appeared once. After all, Perverteer was featured again with Tales of Unending Void. As a Nika fan of the game, both games actually, I wish the best for the devs, always.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes