Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
All this debate for the Gaz scene, really? If you play the game and read my comment here and there, you see we are doing the best to give player choices. If you encounter some situation it is probable that it's because you made a choice somewhere in the game that ''enable'' this situation to be presented to you or not, Like the bacon Heather scene in R3.

We will not make anything optional that it is required for the story, it make no sens, how to explain a future important situation if the player choose to avoid it previously in the game?! It's all fiction here, we try to deliver a story.
You know We listen to you guys, we clearly show it by adding the optional smoking, BUT that is way more work to do, keep in mind, the more option the less pics or anim you will receive in the end because its double, or triple work to achieve this out, more path is the same!

Our choices leads to logic result, it enable some specific different scene, the Bacon Heather scene is enable ONLY if you made a previous choice toward Bacon, those that havent choose it will never see this scene.

Please keep in mind i wont force on anyone Bacon or any other male over Nika or Jul or Heather, or any other of ''your'' girls, if you dont want to see this, i told you multiple time that i will not do this, you will have control over it to see it or avoid it, but the GAZ SCENE, its different, its nothing exagerated, force in your throat, not a HJ, A BJ or more... it's a dance! It's a lap dance from a stripper!!

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
They are not included as far as I know because they don't play well ok media players, many of them are just 1-3 seconds long and on a loop.
The ones posted from the CG rip for R2PE seem fine for me. I just would like to have them as part of the rip. Even if they suck, some are good (First chapter Nika for example. Very short but loops great)

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
The ones posted from the CG rip for R2PE seem fine for me. I just would like to have them as part of the rip. Even if they suck, some are good (First chapter Nika for example. Very short but loops great)
HAHA i hope they dont suck, he mean they are meant to be play in the game as a loop, sometimes external player do not loop correctly! I will pack them in on R4!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
All this debate for the Gaz scene, really? If you play the game and read my comment here and there, you see we are doing the best to give player choices. If you encounter some situation it is probable that it's because you made a choice somewhere in the game that ''enable'' this situation to be presented to you or not, Like the bacon Heather scene in R3.

We will not make anything optional that it is required for the story, it make no sens, how to explain a future important situation if the player choose to avoid it previously in the game?! It's all fiction here, we try to deliver a story.
You know We listen to you guys, we clearly show it by adding the optional smoking, BUT that is way more work to do, keep in mind, the more option the less pics or anim you will receive in the end because its double, or triple work to achieve this out, more path is the same!

Our choices leads to logic result, it enable some specific different scene, the Bacon Heather scene is enable ONLY if you made a previous choice toward Bacon, those that havent choose it will never see this scene.

Please keep in mind i wont force on anyone Bacon or any other male over Nika or Jul or Heather, or any other of ''your'' girls, if you dont want to see this, i told you multiple time that i will not do this, you will have control over it to see it or avoid it, but the GAZ SCENE, its different, its nothing exagerated, force in your throat, not a HJ, A BJ or more... it's a dance! It's a lap dance from a stripper!!
View attachment 766277

Fair enough. I don't care how many "sharing" scenes there are with the imaginary nymphos in the story. There are two distinct branches which is clear you are trying to accomplish from the beginning. The Gaz scene is literally her dry humping your friend to a orgasm unless I missed something. Persuading Gaz to ask for forgiveness from Bacon is what triggers it. I know that Gaz is presented as a minor antagonist at the start who is a meth whore so it isn't out of character for her doing something like that unless you somehow travel back in time and "save" her from becoming that in the present (which is hinted in chapter 1).

At the same time Hugo Mungo Bass and others on Team Sharing can quit trying to vilify and distort my words with their straw man fallacy because I don't appear to be a follower for their particular "kinks" which somehow implies in their jumbled up heads that I think everyone in the virtual universe belongs to the MC and I am automatically their enemy and against all their "kinks" of sharing 'their' virtual nymphos.

View attachment 766315 View attachment 766317
I don't know if you have any experience from a strip club or so but their job is usually not to make you nut, they are the to just tease you and keep you on the hook, it's Bacon's problem he couldn't handle it, seeing what gaz did to him it was basically only a lapdance and a tease, it would've been a different story if she had told him she would make him cum or if she kissed him.

Sep 18, 2017
I don't know if you have any experience from a strip club or so but their job is usually not to make you nut, they are the to just tease you and keep you on the hook, it's Bacon's problem he couldn't handle it, seeing what gaz did to him it was basically only a lapdance and a tease, it would've been a different story if she had told him she would make him cum or if she kissed him.
Sure. Btw I need to ask is there anything that triggers the Maureen's mother flash or is that just part of the story?

• Angry
Reactions: Hugo Mungo Bass

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
User/AppData/LocalLow folder

Alternatively you could always used Bacons machine, go back in time .............

Pizza Guy

Dec 29, 2017
User/AppData/LocalLow folder

Alternatively you could always used Bacons machine, go back in time .............
what is this? I tried pasting it in my folder nothings happen.
if you happen to have saves can i have a copy? ints in Appdata > Local > Vngine > Timestamp > saves

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Has anyone else noticed in a couple pics MC and Bacon look alot alike in the eyes and facial expressions?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
What an useless debacle for an extremely subjective point. Let the poor Bacon have his fun!
Honestly fuck Bacon. He's used the MC as a guinea pig for his invention, has willingly screwed up countless time streams to figure out how things will happen in his own (resulting in multiple deaths, at least two vengeful time travelers, and gods alone know what else,) and has wiped the MC's memories gods only know how many times and we only have his word that the MC consented to said memory wipes. If he wasn't needed to get Nika back to her sexy younger self I'd drop him down a well.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 117 Votes