cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So... I started a new game, kinda took some time to load, like a 1 minute of black screen. Then I get asked if I want smoke content, etc. Next I see this image of the MC's legs, he's standing in a backyard/back alley, with a garage door, trash cans....up left corner I see my money (240$)...but nothing happens?

I may be stuck here, I am clicking, pressing buttons...I can open the menu and such, I can even let the text field appear (with the options on the right lower corner)...but that's it....
Anyone else having the problems or could tell me how to proceed please? :unsure:
Are you using the incest patch? If you do, make sure you use the latest version and not an old one.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
Are you using the incest patch? If you do, make sure you use the latest version and not an old one.
Yeah, I downloaded both, game and patch today. It's the R4 one just beneath the game download links

Maybe I messed up the unzipping? I had actually no idea where to place the patch files. I put them into the Languages-folder that is in the Data-folder

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
don't unzip the files. Just save the zip file in game_Data/language folder.
Oh boy. Good to know! Thank you kindly!

Well I could atleast choose the Language pack: English unrated. Before fixing the file problem, I didn't even saw that option.

But I am still stuck at the first scene.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It was great, good story and great art as usual. The only thing is I get no special pleasure going back in my saves to try to see if my missed some scenes because of the path I chose. So it would be nice if once you reach the end of an update, every scenes were unlocked. Or deliver the CG pack some time after the update, ideally at the mid point between 2 updates.

Jul 20, 2020
Built a new PC xferred all my VN's (was on a seperate SSD on old system that I just installed on the new tower) and I have no saves. I went to the appdata/locallow/vngine (vngine2) and copied those files over to the new system but nothing shows up now.

So where are the save files stored (I hate unity so much) so I can xfer over my last playthroughs so I don't have to start over again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Start anew ... have faith in the vngineer .. you will go places inside and all over them wonder babes!
Take the cue of this game and make some time stamps of some great scenes from this game.
We need hope, we need quality appreciative and also critical appraisals for this to go further.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I got all excited when I saw Aliza in the main menu, then let down without a single picture with her.
Alright, there's always the next update...

Reactions: Aesouh

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It was great, good story and great art as usual. The only thing is I get no special pleasure going back in my saves to try to see if my missed some scenes because of the path I chose. So it would be nice if once you reach the end of an update, every scenes were unlocked. Or deliver the CG pack some time after the update, ideally at the mid point between 2 updates.
There are cg packs every release for platinum. I know there are walkthroughs made also that says whats needed to unlock each one, if you want to check it yourself what you missed you can go into the language zip, check the mappings folder and there is a file for replays that lists them all with day and description.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Built a new PC xferred all my VN's (was on a seperate SSD on old system that I just installed on the new tower) and I have no saves. I went to the appdata/locallow/vngine (vngine2) and copied those files over to the new system but nothing shows up now.

So where are the save files stored (I hate unity so much) so I can xfer over my last playthroughs so I don't have to start over again.
press windows + r, then type in %LocalAppData%, copy the whole VNGINE folder with you, but the saves are specifically in %LocalAppData%\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves

/A

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
delete the game.. extract a new copy, then re-download the patch and save it in language folder.
I found the major problem: I created an extra folder to put all the Timestamps-files together. Now I just extracted the zip-file as it should be, and it works without problems.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Lost Love\Saves

Reactions: Black Swamp Ent.
4.60 star(s) 119 Votes