just trying

Mar 6, 2019
ok while i like this game, do you people feel that the animation count has decreased the last few updates ? it seem for each scene we are getting around 1 or 2 animations. i felt season 1 has more animations per scene.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
did i do it right ?
No... :LOL:

Open the signature (GIF) in a new tab and copy image into your profile signature... then click select the image in your profile signature and click on the chain symbol and add the link to this thread into it.. this way when people click on your signature they will get linked to the games OP.

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone be kind and share their last version saves? No excuses but old laptop is down and don't want to play this chapter from beginning

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
sorry if i pissed off people but as i'm always on the go i can't play on pc so that's why i use my android phone !!!!! no need to be mean it was just a question !!!!
Laptop?

You can try remote access your computer via phone.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
WTF am I am suppose to do. Literally like 6-7 top tier games was released in the last 5 days. No Nut November my ass. Devs trying to ruin people right or left hands.
I think the current "world situation" make a no nut November a impossible challenge for a large amount of people...

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
WTF am I am suppose to do. Literally like 6-7 top tier games was released in the last 5 days. No Nut November my ass. Devs trying to ruin people right or left hands.
Sober October and and No Nut November are for the birds anyways lol
Go wild I say!

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Lol, I'm kinda in same boat. Fortunately, I got a win 10 desktop and installed it there. Then I remote in from my MacBook and play it from there. You can also use bootcamp to run windows on you Mac if you got it setup.
There is an Mac version on our patreon

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
So... I started a new game, kinda took some time to load, like a 1 minute of black screen. Then I get asked if I want smoke content, etc. Next I see this image of the MC's legs, he's standing in a backyard/back alley, with a garage door, trash cans....up left corner I see my money (240$)...but nothing happens?

I may be stuck here, I am clicking, pressing buttons...I can open the menu and such, I can even let the text field appear (with the options on the right lower corner)...but that's it....
Anyone else having the problems or could tell me how to proceed please? :unsure:

fuckyoumom12

Dec 25, 2018
I didn't like all this boob teasing. please let the MC shag the Gilf's bosom (the one who seems to follow the law of gravitation)

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes