0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Did nopy speed download broke recently for someone like for me? Nopy was the best, cuz it has max download speed without any limitations (like megaup). Yesterday I had 5% from max speed resulting to 550mb file download over 3h, while now around 15%.
Worked fine for me. Got TS R4 PE about an hour ago, pretty fast.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
do you know how to open game in Mac because I cannot open any unity game in mac
Lol, I'm kinda in same boat. Fortunately, I got a win 10 desktop and installed it there. Then I remote in from my MacBook and play it from there. You can also use bootcamp to run windows on you Mac if you got it setup.
Either use chmod (google it) or permission fixer. Link permission fixer:
https://f95zone.to/threads/permission-fixer-for-mac-and-linux.24233/
Is there any Big ass here ? I dont see a TAG.
No, not really.. only if you are into GILFs

• Sad
Reactions: Ara-sH

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i can't believe its finally out , time to download i hope it will be a nice update :coffee:

dddddaaaaaaa

Nov 7, 2020
Game is amazing. But I feel like the numbers of animated scenes are reducing.
Yeah i agree it seems that way, just played the auntie Heather scene and it was a bit disappointing, only titty suck and a close up penetrating animation were...

Reactions: Zero919

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
that april fools ending woooooow..so what was fake :WaitWhat: mc telling maureen about him and nika or mc impregnating everyone because if everything is true then im really curious how it plays out other than saving older nika i know for a fact we gonna save her and hell maybe have 2 pregnant nikas :love:

i was a bit afraid at the end if we told nika mc love her that would cause losing maureen and missing out on banging on future mother in law because if i have to choose in a versus i will pick maureen and her mom over nika and juila regardless of nika having more screen time than maureen but than again maureen is our phone background pic and nika isnt so who do we really see more :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Worked fine for me. Got TS R4 PE about an hour ago, pretty fast.
Nopy-21 minutes
Mega 110mb then froze for a bit, then restarted then froze. I am sure it was due to traffic, but use Nopy almost always, and Mega only on rare occasions.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
that april fools ending woooooow..so what was fake :WaitWhat: mc telling maureen about him and nika or mc impregnating everyone because if everything is true then im really curious how it plays out other than saving older nika i know for a fact we gonna save her and hell maybe have 2 pregnant nikas :love:

i was a bit afraid at the end if we told nika mc love her that would cause losing maureen and missing out on banging on future mother in law because if i have to choose in a versus i will pick maureen and her mom over nika and juila regardless of nika having more screen time than maureen but than again maureen is our phone background pic and nika isnt so who do we really see more :ROFLMAO:
That info is classified xD
Just kidding :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes