SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
So, i dont know what is happening, i see the white screen, i download everything it says and still cant play, also when i extract the game its says that the archive has an error, can someone help me?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I'm checking "tasks" and it says i'm missing some 'alternate paths."
There a Scene Unlocker. Is that a NTR or Submissive path?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
thats perfectly fine to think hes not a loser, but i still think he is. hes a plot device that should have been replaced with a attractive woman. would have got more use out of them.
Maybe we could throw Bacon in the time machine and send him back and mess up his past and then he will come back as a young, hot female instead.

Or get rid of his father then maybe with a different father his mother will have a girl instead of Bacon. :devilish:

Reactions: MangoMeta

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Maybe we could throw Bacon in the time machine and send him back and mess up his past and then he will come back as a young, hot female instead.

Or get rid of his father then maybe with a different father his mother will have a girl instead of Bacon. :devilish:
truly the best timeline

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Ok everybody here is the Walthrough by myself, Enjoy! Thank you to Qleaf for teaching me the ways of this engine's code!

Edit: **Will Update Tomorrow** Finishing an Official Dev Walkthrough for another game, then I will need to sleep.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hi Zoey, are you saying you will update WT mod for R4 PE tomorrow?

RickHunter2010

Mar 29, 2020
I'm checking "tasks" and it says i'm missing some 'alternate paths."
There a Scene Unlocker. Is that a NTR or Submissive path?
I also have two "Not seen yet" scenes saying "Different path", I think I try all posible paths but I'm unable to unlock them. What I'm missing?

0blivion

Dec 27, 2017
Lol, I'm kinda in same boat. Fortunately, I got a win 10 desktop and installed it there. Then I remote in from my MacBook and play it from there. You can also use bootcamp to run windows on you Mac if you got it setup.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
Did nopy speed download broke recently for someone like for me? Nopy was the best, cuz it has max download speed without any limitations (like megaup). Yesterday I had 5% from max speed resulting to 550mb file download over 3h, while now around 15%.

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes