Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
:love:
Just when I was about to go to bed too...
I'll wait till tomorrow or ill be up forever.

Thank you Motkeyz for creating this game!

Last edited:
Reactions: Motkeyz

dahwookie

Jul 30, 2018
And most are NOT from chapter 2
yea if hes going to put this up then he should really choose stuff that isnt going to give away major story points for new people and should update to screen grabs of chapter 2 then dont spoil the game. think this is pretty scummy.

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
There is a bug in the patch I made that can get you stuck on the Heather scene. Only in my patch and only if you got smoking turned off. I just fixed it now and will upload a new version on lewdpatcher in a moment.

//FamilyFriendly

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Another great update. I really wish the CG rips would have the animation loops in them though, some of them are great.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Finally :love:. What a great Sunday morning, now to get some coffee brewing while I download. Can't wait to play it. :coffee:

Edit.

Mmm yum, that was a spicy update to the awesome story. Finally we get some resolutions. That version ending though... it was both scary and lovely at the same time.:eek::love: I must be doing something right with my choices.;) The animations and 3d art have always been great but I feel that the facial expressions got turned up to another level with this update, I love it. Thanks for all your hard work Motkeyz, Aesouh, cold_arctus, DarkDestro and the rest of the team/contributors working on this wonderful game, I really enjoyed that.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
God danm it man. That ending had me sweating.

Great update. I actually breathed a sigh of relief at that one part.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
anybody willing to share a save before sister's kidnap? don't wanna play this shit again (no, it didnt save because i got a new m.2 and formatted the old hdd)

4.60 star(s) 119 Votes