harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I couldn’t agree more. Bacon needs to slay that pussy already...
Why not MC? I thought we are playing MC's role & we gets to fuck heather more than Bacon, atleast in the visual scenes available in the game (not bothered about what bacon does with heather when MC isn't get to watch them, that means I too shouldn't get access to watch their scenes too).

Or Bacon claimed her already only for himself? Who is the MC? Does we have chance to change Bacon's name too and play on his behalf? I mean, just my thought, because seems like some guys are totally obsessed with bacon.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
first encounter coming here with sortlist "slave n incest tag", thought its the first chpter but no i m recognized theres a link for chap 1, so the main question is, is the content for this version just like on OP displayed? and it wil be the "slave" tag means its slavery? u make the girl become ur slave?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
this game will update soon?
Yes, an update is incoming soon.

first encounter coming here with sortlist "slave n incest tag", thought its the first chpter but no i m recognized theres a link for chap 1, so the main question is, is the content for this version just like on OP displayed? and it wil be the "slave" tag means its slavery? u make the girl become ur slave?
This episode of the game series contains a scene in a private sexclub where you tease a "slave", it's not your "slave" and the game series does not have enslavement as a general theme.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
This episode of the game contains one scene in a private sexclub where you tease a slave, it's not your slave and the game does not have enslavement as a general theme.
too bad , :cry: but i will give it try for the 1st chap first

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
nothing wrong with making fun of a loser side character, people do it in threads all the time. why do you feel the need to defend him
Actually bacon isnt like other games' loser side characters, if he were then heather wouldnt give him any action and he would have a micropeen, personally can see heather fucking both of them in a 3some if the devs wanted to
and judging by his time machine he probably has fucked a few chicks using it but the game wont show it as its not an ntr game

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
So my initial gut over release date was right over the release was kinda right.
Hopes for this weekend, but I can wait for the next one too.

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.60 star(s) 120 Votes