d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MILF Nika talks about the grandparents with the MC in her kitchen the night before Bacon pulls him back. While talking about the MC's experiences at the 'Beach House' club, there is talk about the the old man taking part in things while the GLORIOUS Lady does not take part in any activities with anyone but the Old Man.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I hope that this post doesn't cause any spoilers for any events, but DOES help people wanting to re-view the scene.

P.P.S. Long live the Moose (and maybe a Squirrel), We NEED Waffles, and Praise the Chocolate Chip Cookies. :)
hey i just revisited that scene and i guess i did not play with incest patch and that's why i missed all these details. i now have incest patch installed and now they talked about grandparents. i did not know i am missing out a lot because of incest patch not installed.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Will there be any android version any soon?
No.
how to load the previous save, when im trying to do it. It just end the game
Make sure you really downloaded RL 4 (x64) and not the older version RL3 (x86, Mac, Linux).
when does she say that? maybe i don't remember. if you can tell me when she says that i'll revisit that scene.
There is also this amazing frame from Chapter 1. One of my favorites! :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've encountered this issue also I haven't been able to find a solution yet sadly
Your unrated file is outdated. Download a newer version from OP.

Reactions: clitcommander

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Have MC and Nika returned to their own time already? I want July's milf version back. Removing two best bitches (young Nika and milf July) from the game at single time was very cruel. Without them season 2 is just meh.

4.60 star(s) 120 Votes